Navigation
Xena
Xena - Re: Falling for a wg
Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 20:37:35

Mr dbn,just follow your heart.you might want to make sure that she feels the same way before you tell her how you feel.take a chance,you will never know.i once dated a client,we even got married. It didn't last though,because he treated me as a Wig even after I stopped working.it didn't work out for me,but I'll always cherish the beautiful moments I had with him.thats how I choose to remember the relationship..he left me for another wig,and I came back to work..that's my story,I never dated after him..i don't wish to.im making money,supporting my family..getting orgasms everyday.i do dinner dates with client,they pay me.end of story...xx

Xena
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 20:38:11
Edited: 2019-05-01 20:39:50

Sorry Lanavol... there's a punter mentality of use and abuse then lose. So we are not without risk either! As far as I recall, no relationship in or out of the industry was ever easy or without issues! I feel sorry for you!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 20:43:20

Totally agree Xena. They can't separate what we do from who we really are! I've come across a few of those. I have been single for 5 years with a few assholes like that here and there! I'm to guarded these days but one never stops hoping!
Xena
Xena - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 20:49:03

Veronica I'm too guarded as well,I guess the nature of the business trains you to.truth of the matter is,a man will never fully respect you if they met you in this business..so to keep my heart safe,I DONT date clients.you ask me out on a date,you pay me..end of story..xx

Xena
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 21:03:06

True Xena...then they cry when we act the way they treat us!
jimv
jimv - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 21:10:30

Avoid at all costs my man.

About 14 years ago I dated a wg for about 8 months. She made me feel like a king and the love of her life.

I was an easy target coz I'm not the type of guy who gets a second look from ladies so she knew how to play the game.

Fuck, I even took her home to meet my parents and they loved her.

But it was all just a farce.

Thank goodness I caught a wake up with the help of a couple close punter buddies.

Only talking from my own experience here, so use it, don't use it.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 21:19:48
Edited: 2019-05-01 21:24:24

Most women these days are gold diggers! The only difference between a sex worker and any other women is that we ask for cash upfront! So sad to see that most men think all women are the same!

Jimv...you allowed other punters to dictate your feelings and your life? Then there's the issue that you were still associating with other punters? We're you still a punter? You're also insinuating that we are all like that?
mr dbn
mr dbn - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 21:27:44

That's why I love this community, no one will ever understand what we are going through and can give the right advice.
Thank you guys!
I think maybe i should go with some ground rules and respect what she does.
Well heart breaks are all part of the game.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 21:45:54
Edited: 2019-05-01 21:47:06

On 2019-05-01 20:49:03 Xena said:
....truth of the matter is,a man will never fully respect you if they met you in this business..

Xena

I think it runs both ways. I very much doubt that any WG has much respect for any punter. It is extremely bad business to say so as a WG, but i have long ago realised that this is (un)fortunately very true.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1426
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 23:08:33

In every situation in life, no one can ever tell you what to do. We can all give you advice from our own personal experiences. But then my experience will never ever be equal to anyone else's experience. We are all unique as are our journey's. Follow your instinct, gut, heart and soul. Perhaps you may just find what you are looking for, where everyone else didn't.

Namaste!

Arz

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.