Navigation
Giuliana
Giuliana - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 10:42:31

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
in69
in69 - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2154
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 10:46:38

Deepest condolences, I know very well the emotions you are going through. Lost my dad at a young age and noting in life prepares you for that day.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:09:05

@ystervark,

Condolences to you and your family.
May your Dad rest in peace and may the Almighty grant you and the family strength and forbearance!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:35:56

Strength brother. Memories are what keeps us going.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:39:50

Condolences for your loss ystervark. It is tough to lose a loved one and a parent. Having lost my dad a year ago I understand the pain you're going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Go well.
Jenna The Original
Jenna The Original - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 12:24:52

I'm sorry for yr loss. Hope u have lots of family and friends to support u. My sincere condolences
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1178
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 13:09:58

On 2019-09-10 02:08:20 ystervark said:
and why should you care? you shouldnt. in fact you dont even have to read.

but i have to write.

i should be sleeping as all the arrangements waiting for tommorow are not something i practiced or trained for. but sleep is a faithless companion and does not just come when called.

he was a good man. a bliksem in his own right like i am too. but he had a good heart. irritatingly status aware and a bit ego driven but always willing to help anyone. he was a better husband to my mother than i am to my wife and he looked after us all with care.

ag wont bother you (if you are still reading) furter, just wanted to shout somewhere (like in dances with wolves) that he was my dad and i loved him and right now i cry snot and trane, but tomorrow in his honour, this afrikanerseun will stand strong and fly the indestructible flag of his generation's men. phone all and sundry and arrange his funeral for that is what he would have been proud of.

rest in peace dad. go well. enjoy the new adventure. you always loved to travel to weird and wonderful places. so go forth in the knowledge that you are loved.

Sir, please go for counselling. As strong as you are, death is a different story and counselling is a great release
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 13:44:56

My deepest condolences Mr YsterVark. My first thought was, why here? But as I continued reading your post I understood. So be strong, cry as much as you need, and book a WG that you will absolutely know will take your mind off things, even if it's just for a bit.

Strongs !!

Rendezvous Spa
Rendezvous Spa - Re: So my dad passed away a few hours ago
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 14:17:37

Our condolences to you and your family YsterVark. It's never easy losing a parent, especially one that meant so much to you!

All the best for the time ahead! It won't be easy, but with time, you learn to deal with it a little better!

Kindest Regards,

Rendezvous Team.

Xxx
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 16:31:30

Trust you made it through the Porky? Hang on in there pal. On another day I'll pull your leg again. For today we all have your back

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.