Arhwen - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8720
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 08:11:53

On 2019-09-12 07:56:57 Climax said:
On 2019-09-12 07:20:33 Arhwen said: On 2019-09-12 06:46:26

He is 100% they are busy either entertaining wankers or blocking them. Lol.

These words coming from a lady who uses what's app. My personal experience is that 2 out of 10 clients who whats app book, Most just want pictures and to talk shit or want to take you coffee. Lol they don't know we can make our own.

Another one asked me if he could come just to get a kiss as if I'm selling free kisses...

I wonder how some punters can just have the gull to say stuff as if they know our struggles...

You need to come back to WG school lol sell your kisses at 200 a kiss see how quickly they forget about that kiss ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 08:23:35

"as if im selling free kisses"

uhm... thats not selling or not free :))
Meg
Meg - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 10:50:43

On 2019-09-12 07:59:58 Climax said:
On 2019-09-12 07:33:11 Meg said: I only use WhatsApp giving my location.
Some people just send constant pictures and even phoning on my account.
Yes I do block them.
If he can't afford a call (now he expects me to pay half and loosing my data) how is he going to afford my rates?

This sending pictures without even a greeting it's so annoying, here we are making things easy for guys who can't call for whatever reason, then the bored wankrr just ruins it for everyone...

Meg you're too hot to be stressed by these guys, If they don't follow your rules even after a warning just block them...

I promise I do that. I think I already have something over 300 numbers blocked. Lol.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 11:12:33

Times are tuff, and everyone in business needs to rethink their whole business model.

I do agree that advertising on social media, and having a decent website is the way to go, even with MG's and WG's. I'm sure the venues that do this are getting a tonne of hits and business from this, why can't the girls on their own not do this as well? I've seen one or two websites specifically from ladies on ESA doing this, and in my opinion, it leaves potential clients with a positive impression of professionalism.

slick70
slick70 - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 12:40:17

Sorry if it does not work for you. It was just a suggestion to look at another avenue to market yourself. I have booked few girls via wa and it works for me. I have noticed most of the venues use it and also use it as a platform for specials etc. Social media data for a month is about R30.
MrGCpt
MrGCpt - Re: Is everyone saving up for the social
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 13:11:08

Lol I wish. Recent political issues and threats has seen me knock on the unemployment door. Ok so I was unemployed for a month. But the new job I have to build comm first again. Life is tough for everyone so me being me, I can't say hey I only have a 400 bucks budget. Then I rather keep quiet and play 5 tackle 1

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.