Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

It's Muffdiver Bull.

Thank you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Less than 5 posts

Bull... should have a 4 letter word added onto the end of his username... guess what it is... ;)
Bull
Bull - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile

Hey Carter, have I offended you moron?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

impressive - not often I see the word "splenetic" used...
Muffdiver
Muffdiver - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile

This board is to quite do I have to offend someone to get the postiongs rate up?
Muffdiver
Basic Member
View Profile

Except I don't want to offen carter
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Muff me boy, lighten up, this is still a forum, not a philosophical thesis test, try not to go through a dictionary and just slap in as many big words as you can. You might get a gold star from your nursery teacher, but most people on these forums wont even bother to read your "little" diatrible.
Not offended at all, but since you're obviously a high school teacher, or a lawyer, try remember the golden rule when speaking to the public at large;
K.I.S.S.
Ciao
P.S. I didnt even bother reading most of your post, sorry if that offends you ;)
Muffdiver
Basic Member
View Profile

No offense taken Carter.

You're basically a good lad. And an honest one too - like me you, by your presence here, admit that you don't mind paying for sex.

The guys who say "I would never pay for it" are as painful as the homophobes lurking here. But at least I've kicked a bit of life into the forum.

You too can generate your own verbose and meaningless "diatribble" by visiting Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator.
johan200
johan200 - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile

Why not admit paying for a spyker?? Its still very easy to pick up a jagse poppie at Presleys on a good night, but the probelm is they always expect you to call them the next day, or worse sleep over and know where you stay.

even if you pay a premium for a really classy piece of ass (like Tamzyn) you can rest assured you don't have to worry with some female obsession with commitment or "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" crap.

pay, get a suck and a @!#$ and leave, no strings attached. its sometimes cheaper than having a nagging bitch of a girlfriend around you all the time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.