Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Rude WG
Re: Rude WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:25:29

It takes a lot to get me to the point of being rude. I am a very calm person mostly..but sometimes there is that one person that just manages to push your buttons. I don't ever get into arguments or insults back and forth.

I worked at a company many years ago. And sometimes you get to deal with very rude people over the phone. One particular guy from another company had the worst telephone manners I have encountered in my life. No body but no body in my office would deal with this guy. Because I am the cool and calm one every time he called they would direct his calls to me. One day I just got fed up with his screaming and insulting manners. So I just put the phone down on the desk and let him talk to himself. Realising no one is listening he would hang up and call again. I did that 3 times. The 4th call he was why are u not talking to me. So I told him if he located his manners I will listen and talk to him. He flew of the handle again. I just put the phone down in the desk again. Two calls later. He realised he ain't getting nowhere with me and changed the way he spoke to me. After that day he never behaved like that again towards anyone in our office.

And that is exactly how I will treat punters that are rude. I will not argue with you I will ignore you till you located your manners. And if you don't it is to sad for you because you will never have the pleasure of me.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Rude WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:31:00

On 2021-05-21 08:00:47 KICKASS said:
I will test ur attitude by calling a few times saying I will love to see u before I do my actual booking some ladies can be extremely rude.

Hehehehe you sure do do that ..You did this to me just when I got to Jhb lol.. PS .. u still owe me lunch ;)
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Rude WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7690
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:55:16

News cafe in rivonia is my place of choice so when I go again IL post then ladies can join me for a chop n dop.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.