Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: To shave or not
Re: To shave or not
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 16:01:45

From someone who don't really shave her pussy since i was in my 20s,I would say keep it but you got to have confidence because you still going to meet those who would tell you how gross you are.Or claim that you lured them in knowing you not shaven,when they actully didn't ask if you shaven or not.i am still trying to figured it why shaven pussy called clean,but bush not seen as clean pussy.i moisturize my bush everytime i take a shower,and everyone who knows me they know i am very hygiene clean.i have had clients who claimed that they don't eat pussy but there will beg to eat mine hahaha,and I only get shaved by clients for money ofcourse...:))but my suggestion will be shave a little around the lips and clit so no one get something stuck in their teeth or have hair getting inside with a condom,which may cause a breaking of the condom or your pussy being cut by your hair:))all the best girl.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: To shave or not
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9135
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 17:48:46

Caitlyn...If all those that told you to keep the bush do not make a booking by Monday, then shave it off!

BTW...post a before and after picture on your PG...
just to show them what they missed!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: To shave or not
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 19:25:25

On 2021-10-06 17:48:46 semensquirter said:
Caitlyn...If all those that told you to keep the bush do not make a booking by Monday, then shave it off!

BTW...post a before and after picture on your PG...
just to show them what they missed!

Lol she will get bookings it might be from me,but I know she will lol are anti bush Mmmm the whole of you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.