Blades
Blades - Re: Pay for sex
Re: Pay for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 685
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 17:02:06

On 2021-10-11 15:20:34 Miss Barbie Doll said:

Wow now I am curious to know how old you are hahahahaha,and the experience:))i like things

I am now in my early 40's.

The experience:

Walked into the venue, the lady at the counter offered me a drink. I asked how much it cost and she said it was on the house.

She asked me if I wanted to look at the ladies, and I said yes.

The ladies came in. A very tall blonde bombshell caught my eye immediately.

As it was my first time in such an establishment, I asked the lady at the desk what I was supposed to do now.

The blonde I was eyeing said in a sarcastic tone "You choose one and take their virginity"

I got annoyed with her sarcasm and thought 'fuck you blondie, you're not getting my money tonight'.

I ended up choosing a petite brunette and paid the lady at the desk.

The brunette took me to a room. On the way to the room a huge body builder type of guy with a chin cleft as deep as the Grand Canyon and arms as thick as truck tyres eyed me and said "No funny stuff".

All I could say was "Ja oom", because I was trying very hard not to piss my pants.

In the room I asked the lady "what now?". She said "I do everything except Greek". I had no idea what she meant by that, but I was pretty sure I had no greek heritage. I also figured if someone wanted to be racist it was pretty weird that greek guys would be a no-no.

In any case, she asked me to undress, put a condom on me and sucked for like 2 seconds when I had to stop her on account of me almost coming.

She then undressed, got on me and rode me for about 10 seconds before I came.

I got up, thanked her, got dressed and left.

The whole experience from entering the venue to walking out wasn't even 20 minutes. Time in the room was about 5 minutes...maybe less.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Pay for sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 17:41:09

Pay for sex? I thought we paid for time on this site. Time to get to business.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Pay for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12027
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 20:19:44

On 2021-10-11 16:56:24 BOOBS53 said:
On 2021-10-09 12:19:24

CONGRATULATIONS with your 12000th post, you have made it .. WHOOP WHOOP ;)

Hahahaha i wasn't aware of that lol i totally forgot about it:))thank you for the best wishing I am the legendary right:)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Pay for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 20:34:24

On 2021-10-11 17:02:06 Blades said:
On 2021-10-11 15:20:34

I am now in my early 40's.

The experience:

Walked into the venue, the lady at the counter offered me a drink. I asked how much it cost and she said it was on the house.

She asked me if I wanted to look at the ladies, and I said yes.

The ladies came in. A very tall blonde bombshell caught my eye immediately.

As it was my first time in such an establishment, I asked the lady at the desk what I was supposed to do now.

The blonde I was eyeing said in a sarcastic tone "You choose one and take their virginity"

I got annoyed with her sarcasm and thought 'fuck you blondie, you're not getting my money tonight'.

I ended up choosing a petite brunette and paid the lady at the desk.

The brunette took me to a room. On the way to the room a huge body builder type of guy with a chin cleft as deep as the Grand Canyon and arms as thick as truck tyres eyed me and said "No funny stuff".

All I could say was "Ja oom", because I was trying very hard not to piss my pants.

In the room I asked the lady "what now?". She said "I do everything except Greek". I had no idea what she meant by that, but I was pretty sure I had no greek heritage. I also figured if someone wanted to be racist it was pretty weird that greek guys would be a no-no.

In any case, she asked me to undress, put a condom on me and sucked for like 2 seconds when I had to stop her on account of me almost coming.

She then undressed, got on me and rode me for about 10 seconds before I came.

I got up, thanked her, got dressed and left.

The whole experience from entering the venue to walking out wasn't even 20 minutes. Time in the room was about 5 minutes...maybe less.

Hahahaha please dont be angry at me for laughing,now all I do is to imagine him cumming like the way you did back then.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.