Navigation
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2622
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 12:57:34

Ask her to get a pregnancy test done also. Maybe she is already pregnant by mistake and was looking for a scapegoat.

My 2c as well
Bullfinkle
Bullfinkle - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:03:50

The problem with this thread is that the poster will never name and shame. Too often threads like this come up about bareback,scams or bad service but a name is never shared.

I suspect the punter in question will:

A) Stop responding to the thread altogether or

B) Say he got into contact with the sp and "all is alright now and he will not want to harm her business by naming her"

If this is real then he certainly needs to get it cleared up asap and name her for the rest of us to stay away from.

Just my 2c from frequently browsing the forum.
BlackLightning
BlackLightning - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:04:29
Edited: 2021-10-23 14:04:28

First get tested.

Post getting your results use the PEP for 28 days(full course) regardless of the result. Once you're on these you may not drink, smoke, etc.. you will feel nauseous, have really vivid dreams and feel like you're constantly high. Be sure to do it ASAP, just in case...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:05:55
Edited: 2021-10-23 14:05:54

The chick probably caught something and wanted to give it to you. I've heard of 4 girls that go around raping men bare to give them HIV because they were infected by men... Dont know how true this was, it was a while ago.
Mbali
Mbali - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:24:36

On 2021-10-23 06:57:02 semensquirter said:
On 2021-10-23 03:37:12 Helicockter said: Hello fellow Punters
I require your valuable info on below situation.
I went to see a very popular SP, pretty vocal on chat forums too.

Let us know...so we can avoid.

Go see a GP...there is some stuff that you can take within 72 hrs...if you feel that you have been exposed.

If you catch something, there are legal processes to follow, so that you can charge her for intentionally infecting you.

Let's hope that you are OK...I'll pray for you!

Agreed.
Give your Doctor a call and they will prescribe something for you.
That's a terrible experience... Sorry.... You will be ok hey.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 16:02:20
Edited: 2021-10-23 16:05:57

What a load of crap! Helicopter.....so you have a 2 meter long weener that she managed to quickly slip into her vagina from the other side of the bed before you could stop her?

Probably not.

Dickhead.......she had to get on top of you, hold you down, get her vagina close to your penis. Take your penis into her disgusting rapist hand, line it up and then put it in. All of the time that this happened you didn't move, didn't stop (or try to stop the amazonian girl) her, didn't tell her to stop? You literally lay there like a corpse (with a stiff dick) and let her do anything she wanted and ONLY stopped her when your penis was inside of her??

You are either a soft delicate fawn with zero physical strength, that is mute , while having said erection........or you are just very very slow. You should exit this world immediately to save yourself from yourself.

Name and shame......Is there actually people that believe the "please warn us so we can avoid"??? Her phone is going to ring off the hook!

When reporting this horrific abuse on the forum you were so shook up that you joked on another post right after starting this thread?

Helicopter....go get tested and stay away from women from now on.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 16:22:16

Lol was thinking exactly the same "please name so we can avoid" bullshit
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 16:42:41

She just wanted his high profiled seamrn...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 16:44:59

On 2021-10-23 16:02:20 Minime V10.1 said:
What a load of crap! Helicopter.....so you have a 2 meter long weener that she managed to quickly slip into her vagina from the other side of the bed before you could stop her?

Probably not.

Dickhead.......she had to get on top of you, hold you down, get her vagina close to your penis. Take your penis into her disgusting rapist hand, line it up and then put it in. All of the time that this happened you didn't move, didn't stop (or try to stop the amazonian girl) her, didn't tell her to stop? You literally lay there like a corpse (with a stiff dick) and let her do anything she wanted and ONLY stopped her when your penis was inside of her??

You are either a soft delicate fawn with zero physical strength, that is mute , while having said erection........or you are just very very slow. You should exit this world immediately to save yourself from yourself.

Name and shame......Is there actually people that believe the "please warn us so we can avoid"??? Her phone is going to ring off the hook!

When reporting this horrific abuse on the forum you were so shook up that you joked on another post right after starting this thread?

Helicopter....go get tested and stay away from women from now on.

Hayi wena khuzeka please,as for Amazonian girl.you killed me,please i dont want to laugh okay....Mr helicockter is traumatized okay,he will come back and tell us what really happened in that heat of the moment..
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1823
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 17:20:27

On 2021-10-23 16:02:20 Minime V10.1 said:

Eish. As that Indian comedian once said... "Somebuddy gonna get heard real bad..."

Was it a joke about this same girl? I'm confused. I did not see the thread.

How can a person post something like this as a joke?

As I said, its like telling your best friend his wife or parents died when they didn't. Nobody will trust you after this.

For your sake I hope that you are safe from this lady if this is real

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.