Navigation
Laura
Laura - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-23 12:50:05

Ai skappies.. nie al die girls is dieselfde nie. Nie almal gebruik dwelms nie. Sommige van ons dames het ook n normale lewe daarbuite. Soms beland ons in dinge wat ook nie altyd maklik en moontlik vir ons is nie. Maar ek respekteur een en elke dame wat in die bedryf is. Soms is dit ook wat ons ook net verwag. Hoekom probeer julle nie dalk om eendag net een dame se dag vir haar spesiaal te maak nie.

Jammer aan die wat al ingedoen is maar ek belowe julle daar is meer ordentlikes.

xxxx Laura 072 424 3276
Amber Jade
Amber Jade - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 717
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-26 15:01:40

I knew a WG who married a client who was very wealthy at the time but after some time he lost his job and was eventually living off heras she had to go back into the industry....
She did eventually leave the industry and is now married to a guy who had no idea she was a WG......
Gtreddy
Gtreddy - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-04 22:33:35

Definately not the place to look for love. I've also just heard horror stories about it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-08-12 19:21:29

A lot of the above comments are true both from the men's side and from what some of WG have said. I have fallen in love with a WG and it was awesome, it was not about the sex but the connection we had from day and it continued to grow. The sex was just a plus point which was earth shattering. And time went on my work got in the way and well distance drove a wedge between us. This lasted 2 years. The other one was as all the bad end on the rocks, lies, deceit, drugs, FH at places I would not even step into. Calls received at the most awkward hours to come and pick her up... Never in a great shape and always expecting the worst which was always the case...

It all depends what you want and where you are in your life and what she wants and where she is in her life. I have numerous friends all out of the industry happily married as they found Mr. Right and that gave them the opportunity yo get out and like mentioned before some do this to keep food on the table and of they could they would get out at the drop of a pin while others see it as a career... Also very having dated a few one can say they distant themselves from relationships as hurt plays a role from the past or being in the industry so long you are a nameless person paying the way... Love is blind and one never knows where you will find it and when you least expect it. I have a lot of respect towards dome of these girls and see them, not all though as the most genuine person you will ever meet. Well the ones I have and like I said before true friends that you can count on.
Mistress Kink
Mistress Kink - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-24 21:33:03

As some of you may know I was in a long term relationship with someone, after I broke it off and moved to Ballito - his ex girlfriend called me to inform me that he had never broken up with her during our 3 year relationship and he had now moved on to girl number 3.

I was shocked and horrified, I not only mothered his daughter full time (she lived with me) but I paid for her education etc etc.

It was devastating for her when we broke up and I moved to KZN. When he discovered I knew what he had been up to - he broke all comms between myself and his daughter. Curt and Aurora and others even met him.

So there are many sides to this ever spinning coin.

nickb103
nickb103 - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-24 22:24:40

Seeing as this thread is full of warm and fuzzies. Here is some more:

I think a large part of this comes from the views instilled in us regarding "what she does".

I really just see this industry as a service industry. Its no different to getting your haircut. If you see sexual intimacy as something sacred that only people in love can share (why are you here?) or simply as something special..

Then do whatever you have to guard your heart and don't ever fall in love. If you feel you are, then stop or go see another girl or take a break.

I too fell for a wg and she rode my wallet something solid knowing full well the damage it was doing to me physically, emotionally and financially. She'd throw little titbits to me whenever I was getting more distant (let's go see a movie, no silly, you don't have to pay me! I just want to be with you).
Later I discovered she had borderline personality disorder and thankfully, she moved because she found some rich guy.

Like so many stories, 6 months later she was back, I had a new number and haven't spoken to her since.

I believe it could work but it would take an enormous swallowing of red-pill truth on both their parts.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-08-27 18:39:00

Could not be more true anything can work but truth, respect and honesty pills are three very difficult pills to swallow and they need to be taken together at times and that goes for for both parties...
willemrad
willemrad - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 10:44:45

Some people are good marriage material, while some (including myself) certainly are not good marriage material. I think you will find that most WG's are not good marriage material. That is my opinion.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 952
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-25 14:20:00

[email protected] disagree with you completely...Firstly wgs Are Humans too..with feelings...To most of us its Only A means to make Good money an Occupation..A Job..Its Not whom a wg is..Many Wgs are mothers, are married, or like myself in a relationship...I know of many wgs whom have actually.. married a punter..continued to work and/or quit the business...so if my partner asked me to marry him..I would most definately say Hell Yes...Because he Gets Me...Simple..!!!So my point is Wgs Are Most Definately Marriage Material and So Much More...It takes A REALLY SPECIAL MAN to see Actually see that!!!
Tanya
Tanya - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-25 20:56:27

On 2014-09-25 14:20:00 Vixen Sugar Xxx said:
[email protected] disagree with you completely...Firstly wgs Are Humans too..with feelings...To most of us its Only A means to make Good money an Occupation..A Job..Its Not whom a wg is..Many Wgs are mothers, are married, or like myself in a relationship...I know of many wgs whom have actually.. married a punter..continued to work and/or quit the business...so if my partner asked me to marry him..I would most definately say Hell Yes...Because he Gets Me...Simple..!!!So my point is Wgs Are Most Definately Marriage Material and So Much More...It takes A REALLY SPECIAL MAN to see Actually see that!!!

I second that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.