Navigation
CliftonBoy
CliftonBoy - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

Was down at the beach as usual. Those thongs sure look sexy. Anyone know of any ladies in the Cape Town area with a g string tan.
Jose
Jose - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:47

There is no Cape 'sextion' anymore
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Less than 5 posts

Hi There the Cape Ranch in Brakenfeld...
rather expensive but bar, food and really hot ladies.
I ll go there again next time in C.T.
Cheers
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile

After a holiday trip to the south coast, a few pelle I went to celebrate new year in Cape Town. In my week in WP land, my getting up to kak is summarised below.

Made the mistake of giving Penthouse Dolls another try after looking in during Dec 04., what a mistake. Newspaper ad says “20 top ladies” more like 20 skanky ladies, only 3 white ladies, 2 old, +1 who is probably on crack. Same goes for Paradise. Luckily I avoided Karin’s Classiques this time around.

At Bodyheat, found Kinisha there, bit chunkier than what I remember her but still such a cutie pie. Cathy is at that spot was not half bad either. During daytime a spot in long street called “Elegance” is worth a visit, just avoid night time, cause at night only the ugly girls work there.

NOTE TO ALL CLUB OWNERS in Cape Town: for @!#$’s sake, at least manage the kind of clientelle you allow onto your premises. When one enters some clubs in CT, the cunts sitting around look like hobos. And is it really necessary for taxi drivers looking like cape flats gangsters and drug dealers to hang around in the clubs?

A disappointment was that I did not get to spend time with Angel from a spot called Honey Pot in Milnerton. (the one on ST) She cancelled twice, and my last attempt she said something like I should “try again next week” I really wanted to screw her brains out, so I missed out on that one. Also missed out on Cari in Kenilworth and Chloe in the CBD. The one club I wanted to visit but unfortunately did not is “The Castle”. Guess I’ll make a trip to Cape Town in May/June again.

I ended up calling someone named “Constantia @ Newlands” she said she is warm, loving, and very, very sexy. More like very mature, and very, very overweight, and her koekie has not been shaved for at least 10 years, what a frikken bush!! Her room is darkened, so I opted to stay since she said she loves BJ’s. Ok, she does not look like much, but what a BJ w/o!! that must have been one of the slowest, longest (and I mean longest) and erotic BJ’s w/o I’ve ever experienced. No rush at all, and as soon as I was close to popping, she released and worked her tongue around the top of my legs up to my chest , then down to lick and suck my balls. She then simply continued licking the shaft and sucking again. 10/10 for BJ talent.

My buddy and I also visited a place in Plattekloof, since he was in the mood for Chinese. 8 girls -- 4 ugly, 4 really cute. That must be the best run club in South Africa, (Tammy T’s comes second now in my book).. This Plattekloof spot, you don’t see other clients, each girl has her own en-suite room, no rush, the girls are clean and although fokkol english, they are very well trained and professional. They don’t get irritated if you withhold and want to swop positions, they allow you to come more than once if you wish, and the massage is excellent; but the best part of it all, you only pay when you are finished!! Where else is a club run in this way? Most places you pay upfront, and more often than not the entire affair is rushed or the service is kak.

Cherry on top was Mavericks, with lots of stunning Russian poppies.. These days the girls are way more discreet than usual. Most of the girls say they only strip, but from past experience I know there are always a couple who are working girls as well.
I had to have lap dances with 5 girls before getting one who was willing to meet in the hotel at a cost of R4000 an hour. It was money well spent, nothing beats a hot body, stunning Russian poppie who knows what to do in a bedroom spykering you stukkend for an hour…..

Happy New year.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Less than 5 posts

John38,
I did not visit Cape Ranch this time around, but about 2 years ago I was not at all impressed.

Alphie
Sheva-aviv girl, kon nie vir haar in die hande kry nie. she looks Israeli, but with tits like that who cares??
alphie
alphie - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile

Johan, it is interesting that you mention Constantia @ Newlands as I once made an appointment with her, but she cancelled at the last moment as apparently she also works as an Estate Agent and had to show a client some premises.

Maybe I must still go visit her even if just for the BJ as she still said she will make up for the cancellation. A good BJ is hard to find after all!

Have'nt been to Plattekloof yet and am a bit nervous doing so as that place have been busted a few times. Just a question about the ladies though, do they do BJ's? Most oriental ladies I have seen give the most amazing massage but no BJ.

Oh yes Johan38, you are quite correct Sheva is Israeli, my mistake!
alphie
alphie - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile

OH yes, Johan, a further question about Constantia. You mentioned the outstanding BJ, but what about the rest of the service? Worthwhile or should one just visit for the BJ?
bling
bling - Re: Cape Town Sextion ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Johan38, you should have visited Mandy in Kenilworth. Nice Afrikaans poppie, who does a very nice massage. Oral was not brilliant, but she loves to @!#$! After I was finished the first time, she asked if I'd like to try again. And then again... and again! In total, I spent almost four hours with her, for the cost of a 1 hour session (R500.00). She said she was basically not expecting any further clients that day but was damn horny!

Small townhouse, private area, nice bathroom and shower.
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Alphie: Constantia claims to charge more for full house and said that she is not realy keen on offering full house service to clients, rather BJ's, her favorate. I did not take the fullhouse option. BJ was R350 for the hour.

As for that Plattekloof spot, yes, the girl I went with did do a really good BJ (with), and as long as you wish, no rush at all. They make sure you get good service, hence the paying after finishing.
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Alphie: almost forgot, if you want to visit Constantia, you better do it soon, since she said something about emigrating to the UK end of January.

The day before you go visit Constantia, go and visit some other girls to spend some of your ammunition, because you really would not want to pop too quick. her BJ w/o is realy the best I've ever experienced, closest to her is Cat from Pta, who is no longer in this biz.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.