Navigation
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 17:50:57

I have never ever expected any WG to repay me when she cancelled on me within an hour. In fact, i was overjoyed when i did not waste my time and money driving to a "no-show".
I thought it works both ways.

To be honest, i would have done a booking later to make up for it. But the rude response has just completely ruined it for me (even when i understand better now why i got the response).

Thanks everybody.
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 18:15:00

Fred, Fred, Fred x 9

I'm with Mimime V10.1 on this one, just more to the point.

Absoluut BS!
You're returning from your walk at 9, knowing full well you have an appointment at 10.

When were you going to shower and get ready, and leave, or do the ladies also live in your estate?

So you bumped into your imaginary friend, whom you had an appointment with for later the week, and just let him scramble your plans??

Next BS
Misses and kids loitering around the house an hour before your booking...
What were you going to spin her about you getting all ready and spruced up after your walk??

Face it.... you ran out of marbles last minute. Now you're offended cause you did the noble thing to cancel last minute and you can't understand why the ladies are pissed at you. Shame how dare they!

Get some backbone man!
Contact the ladies, come clean and at least offer them something for their time and trouble.

Fred9
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 18:41:44

You

On 2024-04-28 18:15:00 TheMuff said:
Fred, Fred, Fred x 9

I'm with Mimime V10.1 on this one, just more to the point.

Absoluut BS!
You're returning from your walk at 9, knowing full well you have an appointment at 10.

When were you going to shower and get ready, and leave, or do the ladies also live in your estate?

So you bumped into your imaginary friend, whom you had an appointment with for later the week, and just let him scramble your plans??

Next BS
Misses and kids loitering around the house an hour before your booking...
What were you going to spin her about you getting all ready and spruced up after your walk??

Face it.... you ran out of marbles last minute. Now you're offended cause you did the noble thing to cancel last minute and you can't understand why the ladies are pissed at you. Shame how dare they!

Get some backbone man!
Contact the ladies, come clean and at least offer them something for their time and trouble.

Planned to be back at home by 9am (from gate to my house 3 min walk). 15 min to shower. Then a 27 min drive to punt according to google. Leaving me a few spare mins.

LoL. But believe what you want.

Like i said, i am starting to get even more convinced i was saved from a bad punt. :-)
And you are more than welcome to believe she was saved from having to entertain me. Do as you please.

Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 19:09:02

Hahahaha the Simpin' punters on this forum all about cancellation fees and sh!t,are you Simps trying to score some free session from the ladies or what? the man took time to cancel that is enough.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5267
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 08:04:10

Wonder how many of the guys promoting the payment of a cancellation fee, has ever paid one, when they cancelled.

Majority most probably just opted for a no-show.

@Fred09 you got nothing to feel guilty about, no need to give any reasons as to why you cancelled, its afterall your decision to punt or what to do with your time and money.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6715
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 09:00:00

This is why I don't do advance bookings. No money to be lost either side and no guilt. Never had to cancel or not show.

Never had to cancel on a wg or no show. Only once had a wg go to radio silent but since I called in the area 5 minutes away, I lost 10 minutes and R10 fuel. I was still pissed as hell for months but I'm over it now and waiting to book her when she's back coz her reviews and recommendations are great.

N4P

landy
landy - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1138
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 09:02:24

On 2024-04-29 08:04:10 Kooni said:
Wonder how many of the guys promoting the payment of a cancellation fee, has ever paid one, when they cancelled.

Majority most probably just opted for a no-show.

@Fred09 you got nothing to feel guilty about, no need to give any reasons as to why you cancelled, its afterall your decision to punt or what to do with your time and money.

I am with Kooni here - I have never and I will never pay a cancellation fee. Even when I have an emergency and I need to reschedule a proper professional appointment such as aa Doctor, they never demand a cancellation fee so I have no clue what the fuck the SP's/WG's are on about!!

If I can no longer make a session, an hour is more than enough forewarning and as the OP has mentioned - that is generally more time than is generally given by most of the no-show's - so be grateful!
Fred9
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 11:32:26

@Kooni and @Landy. Totally agree.

As Gwede1980 has said, what some will do to try score a free punt! LoL.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10907
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 11:56:44
Edited: 2024-04-29 11:57:55

On 2024-04-29 11:32:26 Fred9 said:
@Kooni and @Landy. Totally agree.

As Gwede1980 has said, what some will do to try score a free punt! LoL.

Why is the presumption that the decency of another is seen as trying to score a free punt?

May i ask...is that what u would expect and have in mind should you have out of curtesy and consideration thought of paying a camcellation fee or small donation?

Some people are just wired different.

As to professionals charging for appointments not kept...

I remember a time when appointments not honoured and if not canceled were billed.

Of course that didn't pan out in favour of the professionals so they started double booking and triple booking and thus one sits for hours in medical rooms etc etc all thank to the fucked up disrespectful attitude of us people.

Could that be the cause why SP's double, triple book in the adult world?

RB.
Angie
Angie - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 13:05:39

I was just about to say...

Ever read a review and thought why certain punters just seem to click and get more from ladies that's generally expected? How you had an okay booking and another punter had an amazing time? How they managed 30min overtime? or get picked over 2 others interested in the same timeslot?

Common courtesy!

Do I ask for Cancelation fees. No. Do I get no-showed probably 10 times a week. Yes. Is my favorites absolute gentlemen that exudes common courtesy - You bet you're arse they are! And subsequently get rewarded.

Pick your battles gentlemen. May the odds be ever in your favour

Kisses
Ang

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.