Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 17:07:57

Truth Lalaa
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 17:27:35

It ain't just one area, it is all over that guys visit but for some reason do not review.. and their reason are as varied as the variaty of ladies available on this site.;)

Lots of ladies make a choice to advertise on ESA, that currently is the most expensive site to advertise on,(I know I advertise on a few) because of the review system. Because they want to build solid "careers" and reputation that can be followed through the reviews left.. And by doing so build a "Brand" around their name and services.

Guys browse, and join ESA because of the reviews system, because they get to actually get a "wider" view of an lady than just a picture and a few lines on profile page.

So hats to those that keeps the spirit of the review system going without fail.

It is sad though to think one lady's "issues" or rather a guys fear of her issues could stop him from leaving reviews for All the ladies he visits. Why does one lady have that power and why do guys give her that power.?

But I agree and I have always said... just keep doing what you do well and you will have a regular client base regardless of getting reviews or not.

It ain't the be all and end all.. it is nice to get that review and upvote, it does inhance your overall "marketing" but return visits always trumps reviews..;)

So if a guy does not review you because he is scared that another lady might have a hizzy fit.. that's fine don't let that stop you from living your best life ;)

I just smile when I see a punter leave reviews for another lady, when I know he is visiting me regularly but never reviewed me. Yes we do figure out somehow who they are and mostly by their own slip of the toungue;)

There was a time it would have made me think wow so why..? Now I really don't care.. lol.

I rather focus on doing me and let the rest of the world do them;)

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1588
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 18:01:56

On 2021-12-11 10:48:19 Rossia said:
Dont worry same happened to me.i get so many guys booking and having fun,most gold members but are scared to review.as i heard the ladies that give them specials will get pissed off at them as i get paid my full fee no discount nothing.but at list you making money so best keep it on the low,better than making those jealous girls your enemies.

Bullshit
I never had a discount in my life, still I get shit when reviewing.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1589
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 18:08:10

Most girls I visit have no clue who I am.

I review fantastic and horrible. I dont review average.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 19:11:22

@greyfox,i also never giving a blow job in my life and still a virgin,so now you believe this bullshit??? Hehehe
Janine
Janine - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 19:17:35

At the end of the day, no-one should be forced to review any lady.

If you don't ask for a review, and just concentrate on giving your client the best ever time, you will always have return business. Don't focus on reviews, focus on service delivery and that extra something that only yo can offer!

You are not defined by how many reviews you get! And just by the way..... Not all Pretoria ladies have issues. Some of us are nice!!!
Morgan1987
Morgan1987 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 20:25:36

I tried visiting this week sent a message tried to call you but nothing would of loved to review you
Evechuma
Evechuma - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 22:32:01

Maybe esa should introduce an anonymous review option. Where only esa will know which punter is behind the review.
Queen Of Spades
Queen Of Spades - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 23:06:00

I've worked around girls with much more reviews and way less busy and I'm wondering how it's possible...all my very much paying and loyal clients don't even bother to review ...female with the most reviews all the ones I know work less...
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 23:27:28
Edited: 2021-12-11 23:32:15

On 2021-12-11 23:06:00 Queen Of Spades said:
I've worked around girls with much more reviews and way less busy and I'm wondering how it's possible...all my very much paying and loyal clients don't even bother to review ...female with the most reviews all the ones I know work less...

Dear, reviews are there To point punters in the right direction about services and what they can expect NOT how busy girls are or if they working less, each girl got unique style of working.

Just saying.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.