Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 17:01:20

Sensationalist stuff from the OP based on a sample size of 1. Genius.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 17:55:34

On 2021-10-28 17:01:20 Locote said:
Sensationalist stuff from the OP based on a sample size of 1. Genius.

WRONG! It's actually two.

There's your attention for today.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 18:00:21

On 2021-10-27 13:14:39 SuperFuck said:
On 2021-10-26 22:36:39 modnarmodnar said: LOL SF it's not that simple. I've had phenomenal "premium" punts. I've had phenomenal "budget" punts. I've had shit "premium" punts. I've had shit "budget" punts. All the rate indicates is the bells and whistles. Great service exists across all price points, just like the shit.

For me it's not worth the risk so to simplify matters I just stay away.

With a reduced risk appetite I'm really really really enjoying without any complaints.

I focus on true value for money, time and effort.

I respect your views though.

I hear you. I actually initially gave myself a much stricter cap this year...but then you make one exception, and then two, and it goes on and on haha.

That said my worst punt this year was R1300 for 90 min (R800/hr) and best, as much as I wish it was kinder on my pocket, was R2500/hr

Lowest (but still absolutely wonderful) was R500/hr.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 18:07:07
Edited: 2021-10-28 18:07:34

On 2021-10-28 11:53:48 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-10-27 14:35:06 Kooni said: Ladies have "special" themself into trouble. Have seen a number of these 'special" advertisers pleading for help.

No, those ladies had unrealistic expectations of their perceived value in this market place. The specials upon specials was trying to get something to work.

It never was great for them except to start with when they were 'new' and 'fresh'.

We have to be honest here. Just because brocolli is on the menu, doesn't mean everyone will order it, even if it's priced lower than lobster and same as cheese toast.

JP69

Probably a tough pill for some to swallow, but I agree with this. Based on some comments I've seen it seems some ladies see price as a matter of principle ("I would never go that low!") rather than marketability.
seanc
seanc - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 18:07:21

On 2021-10-28 11:53:48 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-10-27 14:35:06 Kooni said: Ladies have "special" themself into trouble. Have seen a number of these 'special" advertisers pleading for help.

Hmmmm cheese toast

No, those ladies had unrealistic expectations of their perceived value in this market place. The specials upon specials was trying to get something to work.

It never was great for them except to start with when they were 'new' and 'fresh'.

We have to be honest here. Just because brocolli is on the menu, doesn't mean everyone will order it, even if it's priced lower than lobster and same as cheese toast.

JP69

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 18:36:44

Not once have I actually enjoyed a premium punt and they are mostly mechanical. My best ever was a 2 hour for 3k on my birthday...nothing has come close since then.a real gym bunny!

Agree higher the price the more she hates it and my "moral" is lower having to fork out so much. On the other hand I'd pay a premium rate no problem if I was guaranteed a great time and she actually enjoys it too which is rare.

Once I had a regular at 800 who I visited twice a week. No way I could pay premium rates for a regular. My regular therefore earns more than the so called premium ladies would .

And these ladies that want 300 extra every time you blink or the dreaded deposit upfront...I run a mile.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 19:47:06
Edited: 2021-10-28 20:10:47

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

With six thousand rand I can have ten hours of pure pussy with ten diverse WG's respectively and still be left with change...lol...

The ten WG's are beautiful and sexy, they are energetic nymphomaniacs too and they all advertise on here (far far far more than ten).

The best thing is that they know exactly how to turn a man into a superman.

Just saying in all honesty.

You may all have a different opinion, this is simply my experience literally.

Yes!!!

Hahaha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 20:13:53
Edited: 2021-10-28 20:15:04

I'm talking about the looks, skill and charm...

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I'm talking about it and not joking, just to be clear.
gasp69
gasp69 - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 20:21:17

This has me thinking. Do working girls charge their regulars less once they become regulars and the visits increase?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 20:55:03
Edited: 2021-10-28 21:24:04

On 2021-10-28 20:21:17 gasp69 said:
This has me thinking. Do working girls charge their regulars less once they become regulars and the visits increase?

Yes and it is spontaneous and should remain spontaneous in my opinion.

Not necessarily a regular either ... For example ... Visited a WG for the first time and...

...and paid her for the hour upfront. She was so good that after the hour I climbed in my car and was about to leave but instead...

...but instead I decided to cool off and a few minutes later I went back in for another hour and paid her upfront again. When I left she gave all my money back that I paid for the second hour and this was on my first visit to her and...

...and I didn't even visit with any gift of any kind. If I had anything to do with it then it must've been my aura that expressed sincere appreciation for her role in society.

All I can say is that:

* There shouldn't be expectations and you will be surprised. Don't negotiate but instead give more in any which way (get McFlurries on the way for example and surprise her...Hahaha).

* When you arrive pay upfront before she even asks or hints. It gives her the impression that you are confident in the experience she is about to create and the one you are manifesting therefore she wouldn't want to disappoint you simply because you demonstrated confidence in her and that is why she will be confident. Pay upfront in person for many other reasons too.

* Don't be a gentleman but instead be a gentle-thug ... example... open the door for her and when she walks through slap her ass skillfully (don't slap it blue like an idiot..lol.).

* Be clean, fun and joyful. Have a good time mahn with some clean fun.

* Most importantly, fuck what I say and just do as you please because I'm no expert...lmao.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.