Navigation
letjolotjolo
letjolotjolo - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 13:13:17

I have seen girls in the past year whose rates vary between R700 and R1200 for an hour - I establish the rate before hand and pay it willingly. If the girl is good I will add a tip - which does not depend on the basic rate

Not worrying about the rate helps me to enjoy the session more

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 22:20:30

Gretchen, I'll bet the guy that complains has not been to you yet.
So please don't hold his ignorance against him
MSfun
MSfun - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 22:57:58

On 2021-05-28 21:32:28 mervhughes said:
Conversely, there are two SPs on this site whose rates I think are too low for the service they provide. Both are gorgeous, have nice bodies and decent venues. Their fees are R600.
But I suspect it's because of their ethnicity.
Race is a touchy subject on the forum, but these two SPs are, shall we say, mixed.

This is not always the case. At the moment, the most expensive ladies on the site (that I know of) are black ladies out in Muldersdrift, and then some in Menlyn, Pretoria. These ladies even outprice the Waterkloof ladies who are notoriously expensive. But they're still popular and their reviews are excellent, so I don't think it's always about race.

MSfun
MSfun - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-29 23:09:15
Edited: 2021-05-29 23:09:56

On 2021-05-29 09:47:54 Graham12342014 said:

I dont understand this theory. As a white man we all know how easy it is to get white pussy whilst out partying or even just chatting up familiar faces. So why should i go and pay premium prices for the same white pussy that i can get for free???

Other ethnicities pussy, now there is where i dont mind paying premium if i am in the mood for such.

Graham, you are the first guy I know to actually say this, and it is so true. As a white male, it's easy to score with a white girl, but I've found it almost impossible to get lucky with some of the the black girls that I really fancy.

In my experience, white girls are much more open to casual sex, but black girls want you to date them first. And black girls tend not to shag married guys. I agree with you that as a white guy (especially a married white guy), it's much harder to have casual sex with a black girl than with a white girl.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 23:52:45

Regarding the tax comment, I know it may be horrible but pay your taxes (even through clenched teeth).

It has its benefits further down the line (owning property for example).

Also putting money into your bank account. Car dealerships, renting agencies dont care if you make R35k in a month if they see your account at minimal. Even if you only put a certain amount each week, make it consistent. Agencies like consistency and financing a car, getting an apartment, schools asking for bank statements will be so much easier.

Sorry if this comment comes off a little like a lecture, just something noticed from experience.

XoXo

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1003
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 00:14:31

On 2021-05-29 13:13:17 letjolotjolo said:
I have seen girls in the past year whose rates vary between R700 and R1200 for an hour - I establish the rate before hand and pay it willingly. If the girl is good I will add a tip - which does not depend on the basic rate

Not worrying about the rate helps me to enjoy the session more

These are decent rates, my experience, all the punts I have had at this rate were the best experiences I've had with 1 exception of a lady known to go all out for every booking and we'll worth it
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 01:26:29

On 2021-05-29 08:45:00 Lucky Horseman said:
Just to add. Unfortunately this site is full of mutton dressed as lamb, chuck selling as prime beef and shit coffee in expensive containers.

I LoL'd
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 02:02:05

[QUOTE;2942851;Lucky Horseman] You need to accept punters trying to negotiate is part of your job.
Dont know why wg think they are somehow exempt from people asking for a discount.

I do accept that clients will negotiate, and don't have an issue with it. Honestly, I didn't cross my mind that it was perhaps his way to ask for a discount,.... However, if that was his intention, it's certainly a poor choice of words...
HornyChameleon69
HornyChameleon69 - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 15:21:01

"The rate debate" - there should be no debate. I have wanted to see a lady or two where the price was higher than I am used to, and I passed. Were they worth it? I don't know because I did not go. But THEY think they are worth it, so it is THEIR RIGHT to charge accordingly. Just say "no thanks" and move along.

I will never try to haggle a lady down (I hope). And if a lady catches me trying that, please call my on my BS :)
Liza
Liza - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 15:24:16

On 2021-05-30 15:21:01 HornyChameleon69 said:
"The rate debate" - there should be no debate. I have wanted to see a lady or two where the price was higher than I am used to, and I passed. Were they worth it? I don't know because I did not go. But THEY think they are worth it, so it is THEIR RIGHT to charge accordingly. Just say "no thanks" and move along.

I will never try to haggle a lady down (I hope). And if a lady catches me trying that, please call my on my BS :)

Liza say:
Respect for you Mr!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.