Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Drinking
Re: Drinking
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-31 17:18:53

My problem (smoking, drinking, punting related) is that I can have my wife back. She is the best fuck ever, completely open minded and very sexy. But she smokes. I know this sounds stupid but I just can not come to terms with her smoking habit. The long term effects really bother me as does the smell and the general messiness. So, now I just wank myself and perve the lovely SP's on the site.
S247
S247 - Re: Drinking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 849
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-31 17:30:04

On 2019-08-31 17:18:53 Gent101 said:
My problem (smoking, drinking, punting related) is that I can have my wife back. She is the best fuck ever, completely open minded and very sexy. But she smokes. I know this sounds stupid but I just can not come to terms with her smoking habit. The long term effects really bother me as does the smell and the general messiness. So, now I just wank myself and perve the lovely SP's on the site.

Haha married and wanking doesn't go hand in hand or does it ..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Drinking
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-31 17:36:30
Edited: 2019-08-31 17:37:26

Haha married and wanking doesn't go hand in hand or does it ..
It actually does. Sometimes it is nice to wank while she is watching and encouraging.
They say a married man stops wanking when he gets divorced. lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.