Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5553
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 11:01:02

On 2022-09-17 08:48:57 Dreya said:

Lol need4passion comments on almost every post here

Don't you have a job or a life?

Same goes to the rest of you. Do you think we don't notice?

Um, yeah. If you wanna keep it to the ladies, keep it on the ladies forum. Last I checked, this was a public forum.

And yes, I actually have a real job and a life, even a brain. All very nice too if I might add.

And somehow you think I'm gonna take instruction or advice that compares herself and fellow colleagues to a crackhead as a benchmark.

Notice all you want baby, go ahead and notice. You're not booking and paying us, we'll book who we want weather you notice or not.

First you try to act like you want to inspire and motivate the ladies, then pick on them and degrade them and admit you know nothing about the reference you made. I thought the bar couldn't get any lower from previous posts you've made but you never seem to amaze me.

Queue the verbal diarrhea, nonsensical drivel, emotional meaningless outburst to confirm all that I've said and another prime example of pretty until they open their mouth and nothing upstairs or inside and that's why all they can do is this because they have nothing more to them to cut it anywhere else.

N4P
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 15:55:44

Im with Dreya on this one. She didnt compare drug addicts with working girls.she couodve used any type of person or even a job as an example. Bit she is right. So many girls complain they not busy but what are they doing about it. I posted a post about webcam on another post. Who of the ladies are doing that.
How many ladies realy post on the forum advertising themselves or do they only hope on the 6 pics on there profile.
Most white girls sell online content post on the forum they advertise and market themselves. Most black girls on esa dont even know about the forum. Its sad to say but its mostly the black girls crying they not busy. Im sure on the ladies forum there must be someone advertising webcam modeling etc.
Girls who cry its quiet dont realy want to work. They
in the biggest industry in the world
A pity, the ones who need tonread these comments dont even no about the forum i think lol
Dreya
Dreya - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 15:58:53

Lol sorry guys I saw your long essays and was put off.

So you have all been ignored once more
Naughty Virgo
Naughty Virgo - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 16:31:12

RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT

Goes a long way.
Dreya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 16:48:11

"Out of clutter, find simplicity, from discord, find harmony and in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."

Albert Einstein
Dreya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 16:55:29

WOW THERE ARE SO MANY BITTER OLD WOMAN HERE, DON'T YOU THINK YOU BELONG AT AN OLD FACILITY?

And take the useless guys from here with you.

ESA SUCKS

BAN ME FOR GOOD.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF ALL THESE JEALOUS IDIOTS.
THE GUYS HERE ARE PATHETIC AND AS FOR THE GUYS THAT BACK UP THESE OLD LADIES, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, DO YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

TO ALL THE OLD HO'S HERE....
BE JEALOUS OF ME AND EVERYONE ELSE BETTER THAN YOU.

YOU WILL FOREVER BE JEALOUS AND MISERABLE.

BAN ME RIGHT NOW!!!
GET ME OUT OF THIS SHIT HOLE!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-09-17 17:01:39

So I'd been eying Dreya's profile for a while. She sure is hot. But I'll stay away now. She's clearly a fan of drama. I don't know about the rest of the punters, but I punt so that I can get away from the drama. If a WG spews shit like this on a public forum, attacking anyone her forked tongue will reach, all that's going to happen is she'll lose business. Maybe I'm alone in this, I don't know. But for me that's a super turn off. The ladies on this site should be respected by punter and SPs alike. Let me not get into the way she attacks 'granny's'... That is just downright unethical and vile. I cannot stand this self-righteous attitude where one thinks she knows the game better than anyone else. Maybe you should turn to crack...it might make you a bit more polite and more of a decent human being. Fuck, it certainly couldn't make you worse...
eziguy
eziguy - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2238
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 17:24:50

On 2022-09-17 16:55:29 Dreya said:
WOW THERE ARE SO MANY BITTER OLD WOMAN HERE, DON'T YOU THINK YOU BELONG AT AN OLD FACILITY?

And take the useless guys from here with you.

ESA SUCKS

BAN ME FOR GOOD.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF ALL THESE JEALOUS IDIOTS.
THE GUYS HERE ARE PATHETIC AND AS FOR THE GUYS THAT BACK UP THESE OLD LADIES, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, DO YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

TO ALL THE OLD HO'S HERE....
BE JEALOUS OF ME AND EVERYONE ELSE BETTER THAN YOU.

YOU WILL FOREVER BE JEALOUS AND MISERABLE.

BAN ME RIGHT NOW!!!
GET ME OUT OF THIS SHIT HOLE!!!

Please take your meds as prescribed. If you don't want to be here, leave.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-09-17 22:19:00

Surprise surprise. The OP has suddenly paused her profile. (note: ESA admin, I did not mention her name AFTER her profile was paused...
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: I DON'T KNOW WHICH GIRL HERE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1299
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 23:59:40

Marketing 101.
Some people need to learn and apply.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.