Navigation
G_Cpt
G_Cpt - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:54:02

This is quite scary given the risk associated with BB to hear how prevalent it is. Lets be honest though we are not going to stop punting so for me the only option is to glove up and use protection and stick to regulars as we all have our punting life and outside life and we should not let a few moments of pleasure ruin them both.. #gloveup....
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 09:15:19

Very true @G_Cpt! I've never been in offered bb by a wg so I don't know if I could resist. I wonder if punters reach a point in their lives where they can actually exercise restraint. Hopefully this comes with age?
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 978
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 11:05:25

On 2018-08-20 09:15:19 Rajpotions said:
Very true @G_Cpt! I've never been in offered bb by a wg so I don't know if I could resist. I wonder if punters reach a point in their lives where they can actually exercise restraint. Hopefully this comes with age?

If any of us could exercise restraint we probably would not be here at all..
@spacemuffin33
@spacemuffin33 - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 12:02:37

This is Some scary stuff!
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 12:21:55

Scary stuff!! I've been following this thread from the beginning and as a WG I can honestly say I am shocked. We ladies warn one another against guys asking and negotiating BB. Sounds to me we have ladies saving those numbers for other reasons. I know this is a fantasy world and in sexting I even do anal but to risk you and your partners lives for a few extra moola's just ain't worth it. Just imagine having 3-4 BB partners a day! You'll have something by end of week or day!. And it's important to get tested even if you do not offer BB.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 12:38:19

On 2018-08-20 11:05:25 Doubleslappedass said:
On 2018-08-20 09:15:19 Rajpotions said: Very true @G_Cpt! I've never been in offered bb by a wg so I don't know if I could resist. I wonder if punters reach a point in their lives where they can actually exercise restraint. Hopefully this comes with age?

If any of us could exercise restraint we probably would not be here at all..

I cannot6tell you how many guys ask for unprotected sex and OWO... and how much more money they offer to try their luck... this is NOT ONLY girls who offer it... we get daily offers... I had a guy who was willing to pay me 10K for a night without protection...
It's not only my life thats in danger... but his, his wife/girlfriend/and other SP's...
I get the feeling that rich clients think they can buy whatever they want... like one guy told me... "your only a whore, so what's the issue"...
Chasten
Chasten - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 13:05:57

maybe I'm a cynic but I find all the surprise and astonishment amusing.
In about 30 years of visiting ladies, I can say without exaggeration I have been offered it more times than not.
In fact I actually remember the ladies who didn't offer it - that how bad it is/was.
It could be offered verbally (most of the time) or else the lady just tries "to make it happen".
quite often it was a first time visit but mostly it was usually with a "regular" - the funny thing about the regular was that it always took less than 10 visits for the topic to come up. (so to speak!)
And as a lot have said, never was there ever an issue about extra money!!!!
In all those years I did partake twice - with regulars that I had been seeing for 4 years and more - No Excuse!!
(luckily I stopped with no "repercussions")
& believe me it is not the stereotype lady, down on her luck and trying to make an extra buck.
I have had 2 top 10 ladies try to initiate it, ladies who appear very popular and apparently very much in demand (& busy??).
So, I just politely decline and do not return..
Chasten
Chasten - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 13:12:39

Oh, by the way, I am not referring to any current ladies in the top 10, 50 or whatever.
it is quite a few years since I was gold member and had access to the "charts"!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 13:44:02

Gosh the feedback is ireffutable, it is happening and has been for a while.

Granted that what Ms Page says is also extremely true. The ammount of punters requesting outweighs the service providers offering and have the mentality that money can buy anything.

Punters pressurise the topic with girls. However the fact that it is happening without the request for more money etc is the shocking. This leads to the belief that the ladies enjoy sex without as much as we do and are doing it for the pleasure?

To quote the imortal lyricist and poet The Notorious BIG

"Whip it out, RUBBER NO DOUBT, pull your G String down south."

Dont be fools, wrap your tools guys.
depends69
depends69 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 15:13:09

Just like @Chasten, I'm a little cynical of the OMG surprise from punters and ladies... this is a place where adults engage in immoral and illegal activities (let's not kind ourselves).
We all do this understanding the risks, we accept these and each person has a different threshold and tolerance for these risks.
Ladies have rules and punters always want more "value" for their money.
Where one draws the line between these, are between consenting adults.
Do it or don't but don't play innocent.

I've been punting for more than 15 years in SA, Toronto, London, Sydney and Singapore. I've had many offers and I've gracefully declined except once. I was her regular for about 3 years, we had become close friends, she's often shared her test results with me.
One morning after an all nighter, we'd run out of rubbers and in the moment we both decided to continue. During subsequent sessions it was with a rubber.

With great pleasure, cums great responsibilities.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.