Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 21:27:25

She's flippen divine. What footwear? I'm just waiting for the service to come right. Looking forward to your review
DiaM
DiaM - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 23:33:50

Wowee!!! And now in Randburg. Been to see her in Kempton Park. So glad to see she is more central. About bloody time.

She truly amazing with a sweet, soft personality. All the posts about her sexual and sensual nature is well documented and totally on point.
DafitaDafita
DafitaDafita - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 01:19:18

Name: Kitty Goddess

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Kitty Goddess's Full Profile]

I went to see this girl at lodge she was booked in. She had good ratings on this site and I thought I was in for a good time. I get to the venue. I proceed into her room and I'm greeted with a warm smile, not realising I'm about to get scammed.
I pay her and as we are about to get intimate she mentions that she ordered some food and she will just go collect it at reception and quickly come back. My senses should have kicked in when she said that. She quickly goes out of the room and I make myself comfortable. As I scan the room . I realise there is none of personal items in the room. No shoes. No bags. Nothing! Fuck !! Bitch scammed me. This girl should be banned on this site and the other one sites she is on!!!

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DafitaDafita
DafitaDafita - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 01:33:52

I went to see her at lodge and I was scammed.

I payed her the money when I got to her room and she then mentioned she was expecting some takeaway at reception and she wanted to go get the food.

She disappeared and I never came back. This girl should be banned from this site!!!

She left me at her hotel room and disappeared with my money. She got a lot of good ratings on the site but it turned out she was just another scammed.
Foxx777
Foxx777 - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 20:21:53

On 2018-11-23 01:33:52 DafitaDafita said:
I went to see her at lodge and I was scammed.

I payed her the money when I got to her room and she then mentioned she was expecting some takeaway at reception and she wanted to go get the food.

She disappeared and I never came back. This girl should be banned from this site!!!

The lodge is obviously in on the scam. There's no way she could get away with it without their help. What did they say when you asked where she was?

I think it's only fair that you give us details of this place. They have to be involved in this criminal activity.

She left me at her hotel room and disappeared with my money. She got a lot of good ratings on the site but it turned out she was just another scammed.

Foxx777
Foxx777 - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 20:23:04

My previous message got mixed up with another message. Here is the text.

The lodge is obviously in on the scam. There's no way she could get away with it without their help. What did they say when you asked where she was?

I think it's only fair that you give us details of this place. They have to be involved in this criminal activity.
DiaM
DiaM - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-25 00:41:47

Unfortunately this is a scam artist of epic proportions.

Firstly gents.. do not, I repeat, do not, use your normal number. Use that sideline number because this chick will hound you for money via eWallet.

Unfortunately, I fell for this trap and tried to help her out. R6000 mistake. She is hell bent on funding her boyfriend's drug habit. ESA please send me a message and I will explain in detail and with proof why she should be banned. The details are too embarrassing on my part to divulge on the platform.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 855
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-25 21:31:46

Report her to ESA office so she can get banned
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 667
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-25 21:53:22

Why is this woman still allowed to advertise here !!! Esa please look into this .
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 856
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 14:49:11

DiaM DO NOT WAIT ON ESA TO MESSAGE YOU. YOU NEED TO MAIL THEM OR SHE WILL JUST GET AWAY WITH IT.

I SEE SHE's NOW WORKING FROM HILLBROW, GO FIGURE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.