Navigation
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2373
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 08:43:52

I must just add that Lanira was an absolute gem at this event. She arrived and immediately hit the shower and into a sexy little set of lingerie flaunting that perfect body of hers.

We went exploring in the bush with her in a set of lacey white underwear with an open silky black robe loosely draped over that perfection.
She randomly pleasured each of the male guests in various ways and sporadically disappeared for some play with the lucky guys in attendance. At some point I was in the shower and next thing I had Lanira in there with me waving my back and paying special attention to my front lol.

A few more outfit changes, a stripper pole, bondage paraphernalia and loads of play, sleep was inevitable and I was fortunate enough to have this HOT body in my bed as the small spoon I know that I at some point got up to investigate some clapping in another room which I partook in when discovered a two beast tango. Thereafter back to my waiting hot treat in my bed.

Mayhem II is in planning and I can only imagine how hot it's gonna be if this one was anything to go by

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5123
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 10:26:41

Good day

Kindly note that Kommerq has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

Regards
ESA Support
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 13:50:35

Harsh considering message time frames.
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 09:06:27

On 2024-05-17 10:26:41 ESA Forum Admin said:
Good day

Kindly note that Kommerq has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

Regards
ESA Support

The ban is harsh considering it was posted on the ladys review profile which is still active even when her add is paused. Her name is mentioned at the top of every subsequent post that is replied to. Does that mean we all get banned?
Lanira
Lanira - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-21 10:00:58

This banning is quite silly considering my ad was paused but still showed on ESA.
[Anonymous]
[Anonymous] - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-02 19:38:50

Name: Lanira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Florida Hills

Full Profile: [View Lanira's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Oh wow! Where do I start?

It's not my habit to reveal all that happened during a visit. It's a review, not a steamy novel! So I'm not going to give a move-by-move playback.

From our first interaction till the moment that I (reluctantly) walked out the door, she was nothing but captivating. I made the appointment at short(-ish) notice but Lanira was ready exactly on time, telling me exactly where to find her and how to gain access.

I can't reconcile the concept of a GFE with a short booking - the two are mutually exclusive in my mind, so I booked for a bit longer. All I'll say is that our initial chat helped to set a relaxed mood... until the teasing started, and it worked both ways. She gives as good as she takes. Her squeals and squirms as I found sensitive spots were delightful.
There's a lot that I still want to discover about her, and spending time with her really is a GFE, so I'll be back... repeatedly.
My mark-down from 5 to 4 on privacy is purely because of the driver licence scan on access, but I do understand that it creates a safer environment and personally I don't care if they know.
Lanira, you rocked my world!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until [Anonymous] built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-11 13:02:57

I have had a goofy grin on my face since I left Lanira late last night, and the weirdest part is...I am still craving more. This woman is exquisite and a craving that is just never satisfied. Great chemistry, loads of laughs and many orgasms...Cant wait for the next time

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Redman84
Redman84 - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-12 14:30:41

Lanira is the total package for a sensual experience that will blow you away.

She is a young, intelligent woman that knows what she wants in life and how she plans on getting there.

The venue is a hotel which you have to sign in for unfortunately but the parking is safe and secure behind electric fencing.

She began my session with this amazing strip tease, that really set the mood and throughly turned me on, which then led into an out of this world sensual experience for me.

She has the most amazing pair of natural breasts that filled my hands perfectly and I could feel her perky nipples pressing into my palms. Her full plump bum is an essential sight for any hot blooded man to behold.

Both sets of her lips taste like strawberries and I lost myself in them.

My only slight issue is that she is soo far away in Roodeport, but if you are in the area for any reason, reach out to her for an experience you will never forget.

She does cater to various kinks upon request, and she will let you know upfront what her very reasonable rates are for her impeccable services. No mess no fuss.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tarzann
Tarzann - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-21 08:31:55

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Managed to secure a booking with this gorgeous woman and what transpired from the initial meeting all the way through to the the cool shower together was nothing short of lifelong memorable and absolutely breathtaking. Lanira has a body which would put many 20ish year olds to shame AND she knows just how to use and and boy does she do just that !

I’m in for the long haul here, this woman is nothing short of a walking living breathing fantasy on long sexy legs !
I had no idea so many of my deep fantasy’s would be covered I just one visit with one service provider but it was and I’ve been smiling stupidly since this visit. Thank you beautiful until we meet again, in the next few days if I may

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Tarzann built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
emiomo1
emiomo1 - Re: Review - Lanira - Florida Hills Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-24 09:19:20

Where do i begin ? Honestly, I'm having mixed feelings about even writing a review, which in this case obviously means recommendations but my selfish being wants me to remain silent about my encounters with the delicious lady.

I can attest to all previous reviews, each punter was spot on. From phone manners and conversations, till you get to the lodge she works from, you all but salivating in anticipation of meeting this gem on arrival.

Lanira is tall, beautiful, sexy, friendly and super welcoming. It felt like we've known each other. Gents this lady is a freak in the sheets. Big succulent titties and curvy too when that sexy gown comes off. She will suck your soul out thru your shaft if you dont stop her. She serves the cookie on a platter for you to dine all you can with no reservations, if you got the stamina. Your imaginations becomes reality right here gents, just ask fairy goddess Lanira and she might surprise you. I know because I've been there twice in 10days. As much as i want to divulge more on my encounters, I'm too jealous already typing this much so NO more. I'll say if you love the finer things in life, this is certainly one to not miss out on. Take the plunge if you been admiring from afar for you wont be disappointed but instead addicted like moi.

Only worried about my bank balance because 1hr feels like 15mins in her presence as she's not a clock watcher. Will i return? i wish i could live rent free inside her lol, of course i will, again n again. White magic got me hooked haha.

Gorgeous Lanira, thank you for the great times spent together. I long for even greater encounters with you.

Xoxo
PS. I love your voice

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.