Navigation
Hotoomie
Hotoomie - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:10

Hi,

HSS I do hope you sort that house out. The first time I went with the intention of visiting a particular lady. Once there another lady came out and asked for the money, I forked out R500, and waited in the room. Then she came back and started undressing, I nicely said I'm there for the one on the website.... then she said its her and no refund is forthcoming. I was literally taken for a ride.

I was dumb enough to have gone back a second time, this time the complaint is that on the phone this particular lady promised everything.... Once there and parted with my money, I was not even allowed to touch her breasts, never mind the rest....

Even though you'll be sorting this out in your own way, I'll remember those cell no's and certainly never visit that place ever again...

HSS are you saying you are not the same Sally who organises the Swingers parties?
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile

I am NOT the same Sally that organises swingers parties - Sorry wrong Sally.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Less than 5 posts

Hey fools, catch a wake up!

These chicks are WHORES, they are thieves, half of them are crack addicts, the other half have AIDS. Do you expect to be teated with respect when you are paying a girl R350 to @!#$ a stranger???...get real man. Be thankfull you are not blackmailed or beaten up when you visite these joints.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile

If I were i working girl i would not even @!#$ u for a million dollars.Sally i honestly believe its time you help this idiot out of his missery and ban him ....
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile

Amstel,

This particular coward is not registered with us therefore I am unable to remove his sorry ass from ESA.

As far as his opinion goes I'm a little confused as to what someone who feels so strongly about prostitution is doing on a web site advertising prostitution no doubt jerking off to photo's of the prostitutes... Perhaps that AIDS/CRACK thing he mentioned is too close to home.

Wish I could ban him though...

Sal
jimbo
jimbo - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile

Let's face it, there are places and places. I've been visiting girls like these for over 20 years, and by-and-large my experience has been more than satisfactory. Sometimes it's been mediocre, once or twice (literally) it's been @!#$, most times are ok, and many occaisions have been superb.

Sure, some girls are better than others, and presumably have different motives for doing this kind of work, not to mention different attitudes to sex. Last year I visited one girl 4 times in 4weeks which shows how taken I was with her (not an ESA girl as it happens!)- she had a fantastic figure, was gorgeous, caned me as hard and fast as I liked, and did a great BJ. Next thing I knew she was in jail for fraud, which just goes to show.

In all the scores (if not hundreds) of visits I've made, I have been ripped off only once. That was a girl who took some money from my wallet- it just so happened I had an empty wallet earlier, had just been to the autobank, and so (for a change!) knew exactly what was in my wallet. She only took 20 bucks as it happened and I didn't make a fuss. I've been back to the same place which is under new management now anyway.

I like to re-visit a girl I feel comfortable with, but even then always change after a few visits because I really like the variety.

BTW, regarding Edenvale, I had heard through a girl in the trade that at least one of those Edenvale girls is really really bad news.
hotoomie
hotoomie - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:11

So we have 2 Hot Sexy Sallys....

One running ESA, and one organising Swingers parties in Gauteng!!

Anyway, I don't think HSS can sort that Edenvale spot out... I know exactly which woman from hell in Edenvale Jimbo is talkin about!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Less than 5 posts

man just avoid the multiracial women
nemesis
nemesis - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Hmmmm ...me thinks this guy never got breast fed as a child ... hench the small dick syndrom
HotSexySally
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile

Hotoomie,

Pls send me contact details of the "other Sally" this sounds rather interesting... Does she use the name SALLY or HOTSEXYSALLY?

Thanks

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.