Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:20

I don't know why carlblake is so anti MMF-threesomes. His wife enjoyed the last one imensely ;-)
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:21

funny that this old thread is being raised again... last week I thought I would visit Jamie from themenu.co.za, her fee is R500, but the eexperience is she gets undressed and just lies there.... I thought ok after the boring missionary, time to rather leave, since she is also not much of a conversationalist, and then she proceeds to ask can she get a tip.... because she needs money etc.... she is so young, I just wanted to tell her to beef up her services, and not to smoke a ciggie when a client walks in; but simply said sorry I only withdrew R500 bucks from the atm...
Goodguy
Goodguy - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

You cant just generalise I went to see a whore with a beautiful face she told me all her financial problems and asked me for money. I helped her and she actually is a very nice person and is now doing something else to repay me the money and she gives me great sex as well. She is no drug addict and no crook She used to tell me she really enjoys my lovemaking and I thought I am sure you tell all your clients the same thing but I now realise this is true after seeing her for a while. I am dating her now and may even go further. She has stopped selling her body to be with me. We are now business partners. There is a good ending to my story.
Johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile

good for you Goodguy. are you in CT or Jhb? your name is not Heinrich by any chance?

for my part, I'm not generalising, but I know 90% of the time its just the money they are after.....
jeff
jeff - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile

Goodguy, is the girl you are referring to amy or logan from cape town ?
Garry
Garry - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:22

Hey Goodguy

It's a dream of many of the guys to "convert" a working girl. I hope for your part that it lasts. Like I have said before, not all working girls are the hard edge type that's in it just for the money. These girls are human as well and some of them can be very kind indeed.

But then some other girls have left the biz just to return and I am not going to name them here as I am visiting one of them, and are very happy that she is back in the biz since I have not had nearly enough of her...

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:22

The worst and best is when you have to turn a growing financial tap off. I turned mine off about a year ago. I am still in the game and will continue to be so because value comes in many different forms to different peole.

Doing a "double" together with someone you love and her unknown (to you) chosen person who happens to be equally as STOUT is such a wonderful surprise.

I really doubt whether a man will ever meet a woman who can sort him out so thoroughly as a girl on this site....find the right one and the outcome can be difficult to describe in words.
Garry
Garry - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:23

I have to agree with 2 strokes. The right girl on this site, can really sort a man out...

Cheers

Garry
Johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile

got to agree....but, when the lekker, lekker ones just disappears a oke is sommer sad....
bulgy
bulgy - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile

Bullshit " You can't make a whore a housewife" period.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.