Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:34

O ja, dit is ook nie nodig om te skel en vloek nie, of ken jy geen beter uitdrukkings as die plusse en minusse nie, en moet asb nie die Here se naam so ydelik gebruik nie.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile

I am amazed that Felicia had so many damn fans ... am I the only one that didn't watch that "show"?

You guys need DSTV...
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile

Quick, someone catch Derrick's leg before he disappears up his own ass ... oops, too late ...
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile

Fok dit sal beter pas opi Jerry Springer show die
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

hierdie forum is n Jerry Springer show... met al julle "White Trash" fokers...
HEHEHEHE
Katie
Katie - Re: Your looking at a free lunch ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile

Sorry for my bad behavior to each and everyone I offended
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

The Arnold here and Katie I never intended to criticize your tummy marks, but what appeared to be a very bad caesarian and if that was the case all criticism goes to the doctor. However that’s not the case therefore it’s my mistake for making an assumption. Apologies don’t come easy for the Arnold because I’m always right and two, it is beneath be to engage in such behavior. However as I’m a man of substance and character and ladies you know you want me. So Katie if what I said hurt you, I’m sincerely sorry, it was out of line and may have damaged any chances of me taking you “where the magic happens”
Seen as you are still the flavor of the week we can still plan our escape and I’ll give you more that just a free lunch! As I said before you know you want me and you won't ever be disappointed.
Katie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile

Sweetie if I was the kind of lady looking for more than just sex I would not be in the industry, fact is I'm terrified (hope that is spelt right) of relationships therefore anything free. I do not mean to offend you and I senserly apologize for being rude and not sticking to the subject.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

Katie my darling,

Now was that awesome or what. After patiently waiting for you and feeling terribly disappointed that you didn’t accept the Arnold offer. I decided to go undercover and pay you a visit. I made sure I farted all day so that I wouldn’t offend you or give myself away. Needless to say you now know who I am given my performance and your response it was the absolute best you ever had.
You my Darling had the time of your life. You know you want me! And if you want more drop me a line but this time I’m not handing over any hard earned cash.
Katie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

Oooh, Arnold, you were such a man. I mean, when you put those pineapple rings around your own penis and topped it with whipped cream, and then ate it yourself because it looked so good ... I've never seen anything like that before!! And I must say, that was the longest session of greek I have ever had. My bottom is still aching at the thought. Next time, can we try some vaginal sex as well?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.