Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Re: www.depravity.co.za
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

hmm well i am guessing there arent enough updates cause she is to busy @!#$ing lol anyways. She could do really well for her self cause the site has a good concept and allot of potential not many South African sites like hers around. I read on the internet just how much adult amature sites rake in cash wise and lets say its a pretty peny. By the sounds of things the site is a bit missleading. I will offer my services for free but she must ask for the help.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

good zeo and maybe hadedaba and myself can fill tracis holes while you man da camera ?????
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I am sure anybody can do a better job maning the camera i mean just look at those clips :p j/k but like i said if she needs help she must ask but hey lets see what happens.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I still wanna see a southafrican site like sites that are links to this site bangbus and boobsquad etc where they get innocent girls screwing on camera those sites rock.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:09

i feel real sorry LoL
tony
tony - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Sally your message stating you spoke to Taci and she said we are in for a supprise in the next 2 days ???????

any idea what happend its been the better part of a month and a week.

Would like to know i really enjoyed here site when it was up to date the last one was dec 2003
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile

Hi Guys,

I have contacted Traci on several occasions regarding Depravity.co.za because I am tired of defending her! Bottom line is that she is not interested in the site anymore.

I have offered to take over the site and put something/someone equally naughty on the site and it looks like she may hand it over to me. The site is already hosted on my server and you have my word that I will update depravity on a regular basis.

AND... to all the depravity members, you will all be given a years membership free to make up for the let down the current depravity site has given you!

So what do you think?

xxx

HSS
habadaba
habadaba - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

HSS to the rescue!!!! Thx Sally, what will please us more is if you put yourself on the site!!!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I want a version of a south african bang bus call it the zola bud shag wagon dot com LoL but it must have some free clips on it cause i am cheap.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: www.depravity.co.za
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile

What can I say Sally - ^ 5 U R A * I will gladly do a photoshoot with u .....lmao

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.