Navigation
italianmuff
italianmuff - Re: cheating on ur wife
Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 13:33:57

mackie. if you sleep with a wg. ? theres not a problem with that. the s@$t arises when you dont sleep at all.the wives tend to get somewhat jealous of seeing us lying down with another person of the female kind if you know what i mean... now the trick here is ... invite the wife for a 3 sum.. she could either agree or in a moment of rage duly shoot your nuts off or try 2nd option. [ this does seldom work statisticaly] tell her that you are not finished yet. would she terribly mind to go make some coffee while you finish up ?? just keep an eye if shes moving close to the safe where you keep the gun...
porralover
porralover - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 16:04:35
Edited: 2012-04-22 17:04:05

Entering a relationship, regardless of marriage or not, is one of sole commitment to each other and trust. The unwritten contract is formed as basis for relationship, which gets cemented when the two marry. So, any deviation from that is cheating, no matter how one tries to justify or deny it. Some will justify that in degrees of cheating, having an affair is more serious than punting, but all relative as all points to problem and breach in relationship.

The problem is that man has a primeval drive to hunt, experiment and conquer that is to deep rooted i.e. given the right lady, the right situation, no fear of getting caught, every man will succumb to his primeval instinct. To twist an old roman quote, " He saw, he conquered, he came". So a man has to fight this instinct each and every day, and will succumb if the instinct is triggered by a situation, by the man, the relationship with his women etc. The following article has an interesting list of triggers.

ezinearticles.com/
Neo700319
Neo700319 - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-23 08:35:36

So what about cultures with many wives... I love my wife but she can't fulfill all my needs even after asking and debating many times. She just doesn't like it and I don't want to force her, therefore I punt...so is that also cheating...
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-23 13:56:53

jagse.. theres plenty of wgs [well most of them are] some of them i meet their lousy husbands that for one reason or other are [most of them ] loosers. they dont wanna work for this or that reason and duly put up knowingly that their wives are making some punter happy in the room next door. i could never understand how can one let his wife shag some guy in the room next door just for the sake of not having a job and bringing home the bread ?? but im sure some guys dont worry about anything like that. i couldnt do it myself... a very difficult task there i should think...
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-23 14:08:28

nadia and andrea... and what about you two ??? are you married ?? or do you perceive yourselves beeing in a different cattegory ?? if you are married even if your husbands knew that you are busy with a client guaranteed here that you will not go about telling him exactly how and what you do to the guy and even sometimes also enjoying the encounter as well. im sure that you will never ever say to your hubbys.. oh gosh.. i cant even walk that client was really good in bed really hope that he calls me soon for another [wonderfull] booking...so here you have it. what ?? may i dare ask you ?? do you call that ???
Kempton78
Kempton78 - Re: cheating on ur wife
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 483
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-23 23:54:05

As vroutjie se 'punt maar gerus skattie', wel, dan pomp jy skaamteloos.
As jy nie dink dis iets wat vrou se toestemming sal weg dra, wel, cheat dan maar versigtig voort.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: cheating on ur wife
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-24 00:30:51
Edited: 2012-04-24 00:52:03

@italianmuff,please do not assume. What is so wrong with telling ones husband that this or that guy was a good shag or telling him exactly what I did with a guy or that I would luv to fuck the guy again? I don't see why I should lie and pretend that I don't enjoy myself, when I can be honest and open about what I do?

I realize that to most people, the idea of an open relationship is simply too weird and if the wife happens to be a hooker, then the husband is automatically tarred with a scumbag pimp brush which imo is so wrong,but then again its human nature to assume/judge and condemn that/those which are different to oneself.

We are all turned on by different things....and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a man or a woman, getting turned on by the sight or thought of their partner shagging another person. Selfless love is when you get pleasure out of seeing or knowing that your partner is happy and getting pleasured,because if your partner is happy, so are you.

Personally I am all for Polyandry and Polygamy!!!

@porralover,I totally agree with your point of view and feel that it is applicable to both conventional and unconventional partnerships.
To me, unless its part of the couple's agreement/contract aka by mutual consent,if either partner has sex with another person behind the other person's back, that is cheating.

italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 296
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-24 16:45:11

andrea... whatever..thats just your point of view, others will think and[act] diffrently. i and am sure most of the punters here would not be happy at the thougth of seeing or hearing that they wifes whokers or otherwise tell them .. oh how nice what a wonderfull shag i had with so and so guy, hes really good at this or at that.. over jealousy is no good as well as no jealousy at all as it then lacks the loving glue that a relationship needs. its nice and good to be broad minded but surely all things have to have boundries. and i for one know that you have them as well so here im at a loss and didnt really understand your comments but we all think and act in different ways whats right for me might not be for you as we all think differently. remember our discussion earlier how we guys think unlike women?
italianmuff
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-24 16:50:16

and oh ya.... before i forget... if your partner knows or doesnt know about a sexual encounter its still is cheating because the act is still done no matter women or men. i personally will always punt till theend of my days.. i say happy punting to all out there..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: cheating on ur wife
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-05-07 18:17:11

It takes all sorts to fill a packet, and I think? …. no let’s rephrase I admire the couples that have such an arrangement as Andrea describes, it takes a hell of allot of self-confidence on both sides for such a relationship to work...
As for the Hunt that also gets old , I will admit that I have subsided in my old ways and purely out of inquisitiveness have popped in to see what the latest banter is all about in the forum , and I am sure that after tonight I will keep clear again for a while .
However to the Hunters hunt well , and the hunted ….. well take it as it comes !!! ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.