Navigation
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Wigs i hate them
Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 12:51:54

I find hair subject very delicate in this industry.

That's why I always communicate with clients about my hair style before confirming the booking.

You can't please everyone....

Ladies do your thing....

**Sweet kisses**
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 21:31:59
Edited: 2021-12-26 21:32:14

On 2021-12-25 17:11:43 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:
On 2021-09-10 19:16:46 Need4Passion said: On 2021-09-10 07:40:46 Erin said: On 2021-09-09 16:33:17 Brucewaybe said: Man i find these such a turn off.Many reasons but last straw issues for me: was banging a WG so good her wig came off. Mood killer.

It must have been a good laugh though lol!! xx

Dunno about him but was no laughing matter for me. Was actually quite upsetting.

N4P

Maybe bang in an enjoyable way for both! Sounds all one sided and pretty sad. It's a freaking wig for God sake. All top pop singers wear wigs and we know it and love them changing up their look constantly.

Majority wear hair extensions and look incredible.
Stop complaining she was just making herself look good for you. She made an effort.

Wow! All the way from September this was dug up.

Well I guess I know why I'm not fucking with any pop singers. They got those fucking wigs.

Anyway, as highlighted by my experiences, it's not the wigs itself that I don't like. I don't like when it comes off and reveals something a don't like as pointed out old gre unkept hair and changing the look from a hot female to something like a boy or old man or a no-no for me.

Luckily I have roar too so I can apply my discretion to what I book and fuck.

N4P
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 23:59:19

On 2021-12-25 19:08:55 TheDicktator said:
Very interesting topic. Women, who naturally have short hair, wear false hair so as to make themselves look more appealing. Men, who like long hair, dislike false hair and would prefer natural hair

Personally I hate wigs, weaves and hair extensions. You can't touch it and the women herself seems uncomfortable wearing it. Rather have natural well kept hair whether its long or short

Fact check: Women's hair grows three times the rate of men's hair, so chances are that women will naturally have longer hair than men.
Jameslasting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 23:59:45

On 2021-12-26 12:51:54 Lalaa No.1 said:
I find hair subject very delicate in this industry.

That's why I always communicate with clients about my hair style before confirming the booking.

You can't please everyone....

Ladies do your thing....

**Sweet kisses**

Agreed!
Jameslasting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 00:04:38

On 2021-12-26 11:54:17 Sylvia said:
Well for a lot of people who have had covid on of the many post effects is hair loss. I love wearing wigs and have many. Whats better having shitty looking hair (talking about me) was never as bad as now since covid. I do however have my hair up in pony tail from time to time, but gotta admit i like them. And remember these actresses wear wigs but they are so well made you really cant tell the difference if they wearing one or not. The wigs they wear are hell of expensive. Would love the leave offs. LOL

True. And I have been wanting to bang you so badly for so many years now. Your hair looks great!
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 395
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 01:13:27
Edited: 2021-12-27 01:27:42

On 2021-12-26 03:23:28 TheDicktator said:
On 2021-12-26 00:30:49 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

Majority pop singers . Actors. Actresses all wear wigs.
I think wigs are amazing. Love playing around with hair . Giving different looks all the time.
I support all girls in weaves wigs. Extensions etc etc.

That's a facade that were aware of. And were not paying musicians, actors and actresses for sex and intimacy. We pay to be entertained by music and film. You can't make a comparison

The wig, Extension industry make millions ...why?
Because majority of women of all ages, love having great hair.
They are hell expensive 8k plus upkeep.
I admire all women thst can afford such luxury to look good for the opposite sex. ( ain't no man going to gift you with these stunning locks.

Girls enjoy your wigs. Extensions etc block guys that don't appreciate you you making yourself look great for them.

TheDicktator
TheDicktator - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 04:35:03
Edited: 2021-12-27 04:42:48

On 2021-12-26 23:59:19 Jameslasting said:
On 2021-12-25 19:08:55

Fact check: Women's hair grows three times the rate of men's hair, so chances are that women will naturally have longer hair than men.

Wasn't necessary speaking about all women having short hair just the ones who contributed to this thread (barbie doll and nadia) but thanks for the info.
TheDicktator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 04:47:37

On 2021-12-26 21:31:59 Need4Passion said:

Wow! All the way from September this was dug up.

Well I guess I know why I'm not fucking with any pop singers. They got those fucking wigs.

Anyway, as highlighted by my experiences, it's not the wigs itself that I don't like. I don't like when it comes off and reveals something a don't like as pointed out old gre unkept hair and changing the look from a hot female to something like a boy or old man or a no-no for me.

Luckily I have roar too so I can apply my discretion to what I book and fuck.

N4P

Honest question here. How do you apply ROAR if you dont know for sure what the ladies hair looks like in real life? Do you pay a cancellation fee and turn away at the door once you see her?
TheDicktator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 04:49:34

On 2021-12-27 01:13:27 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

The wig, Extension industry make millions ...why?
Because majority of women of all ages, love having great hair.
They are hell expensive 8k plus upkeep.
I admire all women thst can afford such luxury to look good for the opposite sex. ( ain't no man going to gift you with these stunning locks.

Girls enjoy your wigs. Extensions etc block guys that don't appreciate you you making yourself look great for them.

Whats wrong with natural hair?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3098
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 06:41:09

Whats wrong with you guys and some gals with this wig thread. They are beautiful as Busty Brit said and they can cost a small fortune. However, a lot of wigs are made in China but are still stunning and look so real guys would not know the difference. On most of my photos i wear wigs. And as Dick said Whats Wrong With Natural Hair, Nothing is wrong with natural hair at all, if you are fortunate enough to have great silky looking natural hair. If not then substitute it with a glam wig.
As i mentioned my hair has not looked nice since having Covid and i reiterate, it is one of the downfalls of having Covid hair does fall out. I Thank the wig makers of China. What aint they good at! LOL...s

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.