The Doll House
The Doll House - Re: The Overrated Experience
Re: The Overrated Experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 09:05:26

On 2018-09-11 17:32:16 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever experience the high that some guys are on when they write their reviews.

Every now and then a newbie pops up and then we flood her with compliments. That's fine. But then you get to the reviews. You read the comments about how she's so great, how beautiful she is and how she was designed to perfection. But when one lands a booking and gets to the venue, those 5 star ratings seem questionable.

Everything seems exaggerated. The service, the looks and the even the privacy is exaggerated.

Has anyone esle ever been duped by the reviews? Or am I exceptionally gullable?

YCF... sometimes the problem is that we build such a high expectation with this Ultimate fantasy in mind, and when a scene doesn't play out exactly as we envisioned, we're left with that sense of mediocrity. No fault of yours nor the SP...
When you least expect it though, you'll have that session that leaves you weak at the knees and awestruck...

Xxx
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 09:26:41

Like others have said, each experience is unique. You may not even have the same experience with the same lady on a different day. But do keep in mind, if you go to a lady expecting the earth to move (based on another's review), you are bound to have a different experience.
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 09:54:38

Can't add much to Sandon's excellent comment - personally there are very few bad experiences (such as a WG answering someone else's phone and pretending to be her) a few average experiences and many more great experiences

I only write reviews if the experience was great - if the experience was not great I do not want to spoil someone's life but rather just keep quiet
roshta
roshta - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 550
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 17:34:08

Interesting topic.

Every wg I meet is unique in their own way. I think that's that factor that makes punting interesting for me. I never really compare looks between girls but the service and attitude towards me. I love the fact that they look different however there should be something that turns I'm on about the girl. Hell I have even made friends with some of the girls.

Note to other punters. I'm not much of a Boob guy. Maybe it's be cause I was breastfed until I was 6.

So if you will use my review as a reference don't be going with a skew perception if you find small boob as that isn't really on the top of my selection criteria
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1339
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 17:45:17

What I find most interesting about this type of topic, the guys complaining the most, are those that hardly ever do a review.

Very similar to the guys complaining about no reviews, therefore no visits. Very seldom that you will see them doing reviews
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5134
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 17:59:21

On 2018-09-12 17:45:17 jjsoap said:
What I find most interesting about this type of topic, the guys complaining the most, are those that hardly ever do a review.

Very similar to the guys complaining about no reviews, therefore no visits. Very seldom that you will see them doing reviews

Very interesting observations jjsoap !!!
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 18:09:01

When I review it based on my experience, it might not necessarily be the same wen some1 else goes but u should get a similar experience if u follow the golden rule... Treat the wg or mg with respect and be a gentleman, she will certainly not deny u a good encounter
BendOver
BendOver - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1274
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 18:25:24

On 2018-09-12 18:09:01 Davistarr said:
When I review it based on my experience, it might not necessarily be the same wen some1 else goes but u should get a similar experience if u follow the golden rule... Treat the wg or mg with respect and be a gentleman, she will certainly not deny u a good encounter

Agree....Give this man a Bells!

Reapect!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.