Navigation
Crystal
Crystal - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 23:10:20
Edited: 2018-09-19 23:12:18

Highest tip I've gotten was R600...a tip is always great,especially when you aren't expecting it ;-)
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 03:38:37
Edited: 2018-09-20 03:40:42

Depend what price bracket a lady is in for me. If she charges R1500 ph and above, tipping ain't necessary.
A gorgeous hot blonde who provides great service who at the time only charged R500 I used to give her double, on top of buying her favorite chocolates etc. Some ladies deserve a token of appreciation while others dont. And I realy hate wgs who at the very first meeting, before we even undressed, asks or hints for a tip.

Anyways, if Menelus searched the forum for realzies he would have come across a WG here on ESA who related a story of her going on a double booking with another WG, and the punter tipped them both R30000 each.

Another ex-WG told me her favorite punter used to deposit R20000 into her account every month for no reason.

And one of the best I read about on this here forum is of a punter who planned to commit suicide and few days before he offed himself he gave a couple of ladies very valuable collector's gold coin sets.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 769
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 05:55:31

On 2018-09-20 03:38:37 Burfi said:
Another ex-WG told me her favorite punter used to deposit R20000 into her account every month for no reason...

I wonder why he was her favourite punter
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 474
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 15:37:44

On 2018-09-20 03:38:37 Burfi said:
Depend what price bracket a lady is in for me. If she charges R1500 ph and above, tipping ain't necessary.
A gorgeous hot blonde who provides great service who at the time only charged R500 I used to give her double, on top of buying her favorite chocolates etc. Some ladies deserve a token of appreciation while others dont. And I realy hate wgs who at the very first meeting, before we even undressed, asks or hints for a tip.

Anyways, if Menelus searched the forum for realzies he would have come across a WG here on ESA who related a story of her going on a double booking with another WG, and the punter tipped them both R30000 each.

Another ex-WG told me her favorite punter used to deposit R20000 into her account every month for no reason.

And one of the best I read about on this here forum is of a punter who planned to commit suicide and few days before he offed himself he gave a couple of ladies very valuable collector's gold coin sets.

Oh dear! Wow. Well screw me and my little two to three hundred rand tips!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 15:46:11
Edited: 2018-09-20 15:47:12

On 2018-09-20 15:37:44 YourChunkyFunkiness said:

Oh dear! Wow. Well screw me and my little two to three hundred rand tips!

Bawahahahaha... you just brought tears to me eyes... NO... not sad tears, not happy tears... only laughing years... :))))))))
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 16:17:36
Edited: 2018-09-20 16:18:14

I don't understand wtf our finances or what we make has to do with clients! Why the interest? We don't ask you how much you earn or how much your Christmas bonus is...it's in poor taste to ask and to answer! :(
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 16:24:59

I do not tip, I pay the fee, say thankyou whether the service is good or bad and leave.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 722
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 16:34:22

I once tipped a Thai girl in Bangkok about 500Baht.That was about 7 years back
She gave a mean massage that I dozed off and slept for almost 30 minutes on the bed. And she waited till I woke up. She said I was sleeping so peacefully like a baby that she didn't want to wake me up.

Then she gave me a warm bath, a great shag with covered oral, some drinks afterwards and even booked a very safe and luxury taxi to go back to the hotel.
She was a real sport and 90 minutes booking ran for 180 minutes in all. She didn't ask for any extra money but I paid her the 500 Baht as appreciation.
Pity didn't see her again after that.
catalyst52
catalyst52 - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 18:01:59

Biggest tip I've given was R500 and that was for a surprise that came from nowhere. It's the little spontaneous things that make me feel like she is enjoying me and what she does, rather than a 'thanks for the business' sort of attitude.

I do NOT tip when I am asked for a tip, and I never go back. A tip should be earned and deserved.

On the other hand I ALWAYS tip a waiter because he/she relies on that tip to make a living (most do not get a basic salary at all). If there is bad service I usually just let the person know, as everyone has a bad day occasionally.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 14:21:09

On 2018-09-20 16:17:36 Veronica Franco said:
I don't understand wtf our finances or what we make has to do with clients! Why the interest? We don't ask you how much you earn or how much your Christmas bonus is...it's in poor taste to ask and to answer! :(

The guys who ask these type if questions are just doing research for their masters and PhD degrees.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.