Navigation
Burfi
Burfi - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 08:49:55

On 2018-09-25 06:55:35 Blaza said:
Lilly thanks for enlightening me. I've heard that there's some sugar daddies out there that are cash cows without even fucking. They just happy to spoil their brats

I'm wondering, is there then a difference between white sugardaddies and black sugardaddies?

I think I can safely say that no colored or charou sugardaddy will be so silly to be paying and paying and getting nothin in return, lol.
Lilly
Lilly - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 08:53:52

Lol not that you get nothing in return each daddy has his needs so depending on what he wants, his needs will be met by the said sugarbaby.

I don't know if there is a difference between the races of the daddies. I've only had one race daddies so far.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 930
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 08:54:17

On 2018-09-25 08:49:55 Burfi said:
...I think I can safely say that no colored or charou sugardaddy will be so silly to be paying and paying and getting nothin in return, lol....

That is, as one member once called it, The Wife Experience!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 08:58:26

On 2018-09-25 08:31:17 SamD said:
Yeah, how is it different from seeing a WG on a regular basis?

I had more than 1 but the it didn't work for me. I was expected to o drop everything at a minutes notice for them. Maybe I just got the wrong sugar daddies. I found it claustrophobic. It was like a leash. I had to do what he wanted when he wanted.
It was WAY different from when they were just regulars. One wanted to move me to his side of Jhb where I had no friends and no support system. I would live in a flat he owned so he could drop by whenever he pleased. I couldn't get a flatmate, I could still work but would be expected to cancel appointments if he wanted to come over. Of course I said no and that was the end of that. We had a good client/WG relationship and we just couldn't get back to that after I declined his offer.
J_69
J_69 - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:01:41

On 2018-09-25 06:55:35 Blaza said: Lilly thanks for enlightening me. I've heard that there's some sugar daddies out there that are cash cows without even fucking. They just happy to spoil their brats

True dat

I'm wondering, is
I think I can safely say that no colored or charou sugardaddy will be so silly to be paying and paying and getting nothin in return, lol.

On 2018-09-25 06:55:35

True dat Burfi, No honey, no money.

WG seems like the cheaper, less complicated option
Burfi
Burfi - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:08:19

On 2018-09-25 08:53:52 Lilly said:

I don't know if there is a difference between the races of the daddies. I've only had one race daddies so far.

My stereotypes in my head:
- White sugardaddy: creepy old geezer Hugh Hefner wannabe

- Black sugardaddy: big bellied ANC connected tenderpreneur wearing big collared shirts and pointy shoes wannabe pimp daddy

- Indian sugardaddy: thinks he is Amitabh Bachan. Loves finer things in life and keeps up pretense of having perfect marriage, perfect kids, and being the world's greatest businessman. Needs to be sugardady to self affirm his narcissism. Usually a shit sugardaddy, becoz he always expects to get a "good deal" and a sugarbaby will have to put in the work like a slave to get anythin in return

-Colored sugardaddy: Your mother's vagina! (<--- supposed to be in Cape flats africaans)
Blaza
Blaza - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:17:36

On 2018-09-25 07:02:30 Lilly said:
Life would be boring if everyone was the same. Some girls like guys who don't let them have their way all the time so there's a market for you too.

Trying to understand why others are how they are will just hurt your brain. Trust me I've been there.

Ah yes, different markets. I'm of the Biggie Smalls school of thought. "I've got you pinned up with your fucking limbs up, all because you liked the way my Benz was rimmed up, bitch keep your sheen up."

You saying there's a market for me as well?
Lilly
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:18:00

On 2018-09-25 08:58:26 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2018-09-25 08:31:17 SamD said: Yeah, how is it different from seeing a WG on a regular basis?
I had more than 1 but the it didn't work for me. I was expected to o drop everything at a minutes notice for them. Maybe I just got the wrong sugar daddies. I found it claustrophobic. It was like a leash. I had to do what he wanted when he wanted.
It was WAY different from when they were just regulars. One wanted to move me to his side of Jhb where I had no friends and no support system. I would live in a flat he owned so he could drop by whenever he pleased. I couldn't get a flatmate, I could still work but would be expected to cancel appointments if he wanted to come over. Of course I said no and that was the end of that. We had a good client/WG relationship and we just couldn't get back to that after I declined his offer.

Yeah no that is just too much.
Sasha ( The Original)
Sasha ( The Original) - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:18:26

On 2018-09-25 09:08:19 Burfi said:

- Black sugardaddy: big bellied ANC connected tenderpreneur wearing big collared shirts and pointy shoes wannabe pimp daddy

- Indian sugardaddy: thinks he is Amitabh Bachan. Loves finer things in life and keeps up pretense of having perfect marriage, perfect kids, and being the world's greatest businessman. Needs to be sugardady to self affirm his narcissism. Usually a shit sugardaddy, becoz he always expects to get a "good deal" and a sugarbaby will have to put in the work like a slave to get anythin in return

-Colored sugardaddy: Your mother's vagina! (<--- supposed to be in Cape flats africaans)

Lols
Too funny... :) Love it!!!!
Lilly
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:20:01

On 2018-09-25 09:08:19 Burfi said:

Lol that sounds spot on but fortunately for me I haven't had to deal with any one that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.