Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: challenge R3000
Re: challenge R3000
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:04:03

Boss its ur money. When u own something u can do with it as u please. If u wanna pay 3k for an hr go for it. As long as u remember there lady involved. Have fun make it memorable
Blu
Blu - Re: challenge R3000
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 10:42:23

Trust me ladies been in situations with guys, paraplegics, quadraplegics, guys with chronic illnesses on meds. It's not an easy situation that's why he is offering R3000. It's not fair that he expects you to work magic, if it does happen great. If it does not, he should still pay you in full, because it is work after all.
Are you saying that it's not fair to expect someone to put in extra effort for R3000 and hour? If he doesn't come, then the normal hourly rate should apply surely. For example if you charge R600 per hour, then you will get minimum R600. If you make this dude cum twice, it's a bonus! Or do you just count on someone booking an hour, cumming in 15 minutes and then leaving but still expect payment for the full hour?[/QUOTE]

Now this is a whole new subject... The cum once policy. I've been in houses and in clubs where the one time cum policy is pushed apon the wg. I for one will not chase away my client if he cums in the first ten minutes... The one time cum policy to me is a crock of poop. A client pays for a hour he should be entitled to getting a full hour with the lady.

Back to the Subject at hand... When I was working in Pta East last year, a gentleman booked me for 3 hours. When he walked in he put the cash down. He then proceeded to tell me that he booked 3 hours as he is on medication for diabetes and the medication has caused him not to be able to do anything as it is impossible to get an erection. I thought oh dear... Hes expecting me to perform miracles. A miracle it was because he walked out 15 minutes later a very happy and satisfied man. I offered him some of the booking money back as I thought it was only fair as he wasn't by me for a hour. He declined to take back any of the money...so...Mr R3000 I challenge you to cum try me... I have nothing to lose... You do... Lol.
jumbo1
jumbo1 - Re: challenge R3000
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 12:50:47

Damn this purple site is tough Miss Blu I might just take your challenge but I'm worried you might just go blue in the face after an hour of trying. only kidding people lol.
Jmo
Jmo - Re: challenge R3000
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 21:00:42

Jumbo1, dude just book an hour. If you cum once, pay the rate for an hour. If you cum twice in an hour, leave a nice tip. Kla! Don't create an expectation of R3000 for one hour because all you're going to get is 100's of PMs and an angry WG after an hour.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.