Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:27:40

On 2018-11-07 13:15:39 Leratosh said:
I'm a guy

No youre NOT.
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:30:40

On 2018-11-07 13:19:58 Tiger_ said:
And so the wheels moer of another innocent post?

Can say that again
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 625
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:31:55

On 2018-11-07 12:41:06 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-11-06 16:44:50 MrJ786 said: Anyone know what happen to the sexy Miss V. Last week she said she was in Fourways and now the ad is gone.

Hi MrJ...I am back thanks to your lovely thread, lol. Maybe. If you come see me I'll tell you the whole story! My apologies that mentioning my name brought this out! Some people are highly delusional and paranoid for various reasons. Hell, I don't even understand it, but nothing said is true or even close to it! In fact, she has a lot more then me to worry about!

So this is my way of asking....do you really want to go down this road Poppy? I never did anything wrong to you and you are turning your failures on me? Think before you start a war that isn't worth fighting.

Thanks dear. Was just innocently looking for your profile to call and make arrangements. See you soon while you still in JHB as PTA n Midrand wasnt not practical.

Never expected this.
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:35:04

On 2018-11-07 12:41:06 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-11-06 16:44:50 MrJ786 said: Anyone know what happen to the sexy Miss V. Last week she said she was in Fourways and now the ad is gone.

So this is my way of asking....do you really want to go down this road Poppy? I never did anything wrong to you and you are turning your failures on me? Think before you start a war that isn't worth fighting.

Hi VF the only reason I've decided to respond to all this is after your voice recordings like really that makes me angry,,,,
Look Ms VF I am not scared of anything if you really think asking for my rent money will makes me be scared because of my daughter whose stays by me then you have to hold gun on me because you know better if not everything about my pvt personal life forgetting to check the background first and ask from the wright person or relevent person before holding that AK47 on my neck,,,,, I honestly don't owe anybody explanation about my pvt life neither I don't wanna know about pvt people's life hence no one without skeleton it was just unfortunate for me and my daughter to be on a limelight hence it involves politicians scinarious that's the only reason was to be popular
Then does my pvt personal life makes you not to pay my rent according to the recording and where do I fit in with the video hence wasn't even around when they take it, still whose house was the video taken and what was the reason for people in the house to take your video,,,,,
What I've asked for from you is my money wasn't even gonna ask you neither tell you about that video hence I believe we all not perfect, but am still saying that after mentioning that you won't pay me because I am distributing video " please come on " I've got better things to distribute and gossip about not to let people down

All am still saying Ms VF is I just want my money and if you're failing to pay me or you don't want please give me valid reason on why am I not entitled to it surely it can't be because of the video that was captured while wasn't even around.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1303
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:35:23

On 2018-11-07 13:31:55 MrJ786 said:
...Never expected this...

I told you...The forum is a sinister place!
Romio
Romio - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:45:41

Fuck knows why some people are always on VF case !! I met her and Really ! She is one sweet lady . This industry is sometimes fucked when it comes to WG .Don't know why some off them like to break down other WG really .. Just let the past be and support each other .
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:02:00

On 2018-11-07 13:45:41 Romio said:
Fuck knows why some people are always on VF case !! I met her and Really ! She is one sweet lady . This industry is sometimes fucked when it comes to WG .Don't know why some off them like to break down other WG really .. Just let the past be and support each other .

Am not condoning what you're saying but now am not sure hence I've never been with her in person to an extend that, when I was in DBN been getting complains from people who were by my place with her won't mention what she's been doing, what I did I send Climax the message to tell her that look Veronica needs help and I am willing to help her where I can and I am coming back to JNB soon tell her hence you're friends I will cook then try to help her where I can, not only that I asked her personally how long was she gonna be at my place for hence I might relocate and some of the ladies travels a lot I would like her to look after my house if possible I even have recordings whereby I will ask her if did she eat if is everything okay will even ask my helper to check on her because I could see what's going on as a matured person so now bum here come VF telling me that she won't me because of the video they took her hence they were proving to me what she'll be doing in the house because I always deny and defend her when they tell me,,,,

Only if I knew that she's got something against me and if that thing is about my pvt llife or my daughter I would like her to bring it on and tell me when is she gonna pay me that's it.
Romio
Romio - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:08:34

Am not condoning what you're saying but now am not sure hence I've never been with her in person to an extend that, when I was in DBN been getting complains from people who were by my place with her won't mention what she's been doing, what I did I send Climax the message to tell her that look Veronica needs help and I am willing to help her where I can and I am coming back to JNB soon tell her hence you're friends I will cook then try to help her where I can, not only that I asked her personally how long was she gonna be at my place for hence I might relocate and some of the ladies travels a lot I would like her to look after my house if possible I even have recordings whereby I will ask her if did she eat if is everything okay will even ask my helper to check on her because I could see what's going on as a matured person so now bum here come VF telling me that she won't me because of the video they took her hence they were proving to me what she'll be doing in the house because I always deny and defend her when they tell me,,,,

Only if I knew that she's got something against me and if that thing is about my pvt llife or my daughter I would like her to bring it on and tell me when is she gonna pay me that's .

Sure It will be sorted ! You sound like a great lady as well .Best is to forgive and let go .Not saying you are wrong ..Live is short be happy and make people happy as you both do ! xoxoxox

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 764
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:21:29

On 2018-11-07 13:27:40 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2018-11-07 13:15:39 Leratosh said: I'm a guy

No youre NOT.

SURPRIZE SURPRIZE LMFAO ai Mini
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5697
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:24:22
Edited: 2018-11-07 14:32:18

On 2018-11-07 14:02:00 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said:
On 2018-11-07 13:45:41 Romio said: Fuck knows why some people are always on VF case !! I met her and Really ! She is one sweet lady . This industry is sometimes fucked when it comes to WG .Don't know why some off them like to break down other WG really .. Just let the past be and support each other .

Only if I knew that she's got something against me and if that thing is about my pvt llife or my daughter I would like her to bring it on and tell me when is she gonna pay me that's it.

On 2018-11-07 13:35:04 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said:
On 2018-11-07 12:41:06 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-11-06 16:44:50 MrJ786 said: Anyone know what happen to the sexy Miss V. Last week she said she was in Fourways and now the ad is gone.

Hi VF the only reason I've decided to respond to all this is after your voice recordings like really that makes me angry,,,,
Look Ms VF I am not scared of anything if you really think asking for my rent money will makes me be scared because of my daughter whose stays by me then you have to hold gun on me because you know better if not everything about my pvt personal life forgetting to check the background first and ask from the wright person or relevent person before holding that AK47 on my neck,,,,, I honestly don't owe anybody explanation about my pvt life neither I don't wanna know about pvt people's life hence no one without skeleton it was just unfortunate for me and my daughter to be on a limelight hence it involves politicians scinarious that's the only reason was to be popular
Then does my pvt personal life makes you not to pay my rent according to the recording and where do I fit in with the video hence wasn't even around when they take it, still whose house was the video taken and what was the reason for people in the house to take your video,,,,,
What I've asked for from you is my money wasn't even gonna ask you neither tell you about that video hence I believe we all not perfect, but am still saying that after mentioning that you won't pay me because I am distributing video " please come on " I've got better things to distribute and gossip about not to let people down

All am still saying Ms VF is I just want my money and if you're failing to pay me or you don't want please give me valid reason on why am I not entitled to it surely it can't be because of the video that was captured while wasn't even around.

Not your personal life when your daughter is running your house for you while you are out leaving her in others care! She was also the one that took the video. I have nothing to hide. I was supposed to go 2 days before when you were supposed to get back from Durban...but you stayed and left me alone with your daughter for 2 more days. Eventually I couldn't stay there anymore! When you involve your monor child in the industry to spy on other girls, thats when it becomes the business of others. I nevwr had an issue at all paying uour money back, but I needed to find a new place first since yours was supposedly raided....then I find out you're telling people I had you raided and I was high. Problem is you can throw that in my face because I am an addict and I'm trying my best to recover amidst chronic depression, anxiety and the onset of premature menopause. I had no reason to call cops or deny you your money, but since you think you are the victim here and like to blame other people because your landlord found put last week what you were doing and the landlord asked you to leave and you never even had the decency to tell me. Then you come up with this raid crap and tell me they found drugs but if they found drugs and your underage daughter, you would not be out right now, I can promise you that! Not to mention asking me where your daughter is 3am in the morning....I never signed up to babysit.

What is your angle Poppy and why are you trying to set me up for R900? You won't get that money from me in exchange for 2 days of babysitting your daughter when I should have been home resting.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.