Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:12:59

Thank you Ericsie appreciate it buddy.

Ps - To all who think I have a favorite or reason not to should I reveal myself so you know I have zero interest in who wins? I don't hide behind pseudonyms and am happy to show who I am. Someone who loves this industry for different reasons and is not using this to get into anyone's panties. In fact I have given a lot over the years. A simple yes and I am happy to say.
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:15:41

On 2018-11-28 18:12:24 jjsoap said:
On 2018-11-28 18:01:14

Last time I checked I am using my profile. Now who is the one without balls.

Yip not accusing you I am saying the original post was suspect but still why no PM to openly tell me where I went wrong.

You just doing it to get a rise because if you weren't then you would just PM and I could come back and say we discussed it we either agree, disagree or agree to disagree and happy fricking days bud.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1812
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:17:40

I will post the results once, I get home based on the original criteria. Any vote not complying to the criteria in the original thread will be seen as a spoiled vote.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1813
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:22:03

On 2018-11-28 18:05:26 Ericsie said:
Its was a template/example not a "rule". Come on guys, lets keep these awards in good spirit and have fun.

Newmns, thank you for your efforts, some of us appreciate it!

If that is case, why was any votes then discounted as stipulated in the first post of this thread.

1. A faulty link, is better than no link.
2. 2016 is not the current year, last I checked this is 2018.
gunts
gunts - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:25:10

Right .... time for the popcorn and a very tall glass.... hehehe.
This gonna be fun, especially as there are soooo many other awards to be announced.
Cant wait.....
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:25:54
Edited: 2018-11-28 18:27:10

Again not going to go with elitist here someone pointed out to me that none Gold members could not see other photo sets so is it really a drama cause your girl didn't win? Seriously the same happened with the video category and in the interests of fun and non exclusion we find ways to include everyone. Then we should ban non gold members and ladies from voting and a whole ten of you can control it. I gave your votes more than anyone elses.

Bud you going to get a lot further with me by just sending a pm with your grievance. As I said I am not trying to get into anyone's panties here the ones lying next to me at night are perfect. I am trying to have some fun as someone who knows a hell of a lot about the industry.

In fact Boobs will vouch for me, he knows me and knows I am not the kind.

Just breath bud just breath and PM me, not worth a war.

Ps - as stated the only thing that spoilt was a link that didn't open relax brother it aint worth the hassle pm me and let's try make your smile come back. Winning against me aint gonna get you anything special I promise.

Regards
Newmns
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:31:43
Edited: 2018-11-28 18:38:18

Because it says error and I can't see who the hell they were voting for. As for year really if the lady has an active profile the pictures are no more than two months old making it valid.

The whole idea is subjective and is to make the ladies feel wonderful and appreciated and right now you are doing the opposite in favor of one or two favorites. Dude stop before you do damage and fuck something up that is meant to be encouraging. For what a hamper and a title.

Should we get it out the way now that no lady is going to want to win multiples as they are the same thing and while they get the title I am sure they will be gracious enough to let the runner up get the prize. Again fun and light hearted. Now go have a drink and get rid of the stress of the day and return to have some day fun with this. No harm no foul bud.

Regards
Newmns
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1814
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:49:08

I have congratulated Kimmy on her win.

May I please ask that you disqualify all my votes in any of the other categories I have voted for.

I see absolutely no fun in the way the ladies are cheated in this alrrady, competitive environment.

Ps Terri in Erasmuskloof should have been crowned the winner, based on original criteria.
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:04:14

I just don't think you are doing her any service with your perceived gallant behavior buddy.

In fact looking at writing styles (something I am very well versed in) I think we may have a classic form of Forum MPD on our hands.

As for cheating be careful be very careful because MPD even with gold memberships is considered cheating mate. Care to fess up and apologize? Three and counting as I see it. I don't see any fun in a rigged vote and I am curious why you would go to these lengths to get a winner? The universe is a strange character it has a way of working things out into the open.

Dispute me, preferably from all three profiles one after another ha ha. Come on you can do it BRO.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:06:16

If that is case, why was any votes then discounted as stipulated in the first post of this thread.

1. A faulty link, is better than no link.
2. 2016 is not the current year, last I checked this is 2018.[/QUOTE]

1. I agree with this. I should know because I'm one of the retards who can't copy a link.

2. Could you please explain this comment? Your wisdom exceeds mine.

Guys, its been a Crap year for most sp's and punters alike. Lets not steal the little ray of sunshine left in the forum.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.