Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 19:09:47

Starting our day with fruit breakfast naked. Teaseing each other.
After breakfast I do a masageon you with lots of oil. But first I tied your hands, dont worry would be gentle. I masage you all over, teasing you more and even might bring you to orgasma.
Then we go relax in the pool of jacuzi. Still playing/relaxing.
We shower together clean all the oil and so on and the have hot pationed sex till we so tired that you just lying in my arms relaxing and who knows what next.
Licorice
Licorice - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 20:32:21

My fantasy involves a journey. 7 Days of lustful daring public sex during an adventurous round trip of our land with none other than the beautiful Jenna. Starting in Pretoria we travel by Gautrain to OR Thambo Intl airport. On the way between stops you lift your dress, bare your breasts and let me do you from behind with your head pressed against the window watching the scenery flash by. We overnight at an airport hotel and take a flight to Cape Town the next day. Now its time for joining the mile high club. After breakfast when everybody else reads the morning paper we make our way to the toilet cubicle where we strip down completely and play till we both drip from pleasureable excitement.The following day we go up Table Mountain. On top we take a walk and find a comfortable rock with views over the city. Time for doggy again whilst taking in the breathtaking view whilst the wind plays in our hair.
Day 4 is a boat trip to Durban. Whilst sun bathing on the aft deck I pull in behind you in a spoon position. Whilst were both sipping on a cocktail I slowly work you to orgasm trying to contain the moans. Day 5 is in a movie theater in Durban in the back row. We strip down and have passionate sex whilst the main feature is running. You're seated with your legs over my shoulders whilst I kneel and take you to the moon and back
Day 6 is on the premier train back to JHB. We open the windows and have explicit standing sex whilst the train moves out of the station and slowly rolls along the track through the suburbs as it picks up speed.
Upon arrival in JHB the next morning we hire a limo with a sun roof. We strip to our birth suits, open the roof and whilst you're bent over enjoining the scenery I pound you from behind for one last time.
Mission accomplished we have come and gone 7 times around the land and fulfilled my fantasy.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 20:55:52
Edited: 2019-01-16 20:58:47

Mine..........

......My fingers tap, not resisting the temptation to text those keys. Naughty thoughts of sexual energy and spontaneous sex suddenly purge through my brain, and storming into my body through every vein. I feel alive with energy and so giddy with life.

Without a further second to contemplate, I message....

"Are you there?" I ask.

Ah the relief as I don't have to wait long to see the dots appear like magic on my screen, the symbol that we are connecting.

"Hey babe, oh more than you know!"

My body starts to squirm, and the giddiness builds inside.

"I'm hoping every inch of you is there, wanting me, my mind just won't settle. Can you meet me, I so need to see you?" I reply.

"I'm already thinking of how I am going to have you. Where my hands will wander first?"

"Ah, it's sending me crazy, tell me, tell me where will you start? Where will you want to touch me first, feel my body in your hands, you mouth. Take me slowly through the scene I need to picture it, feel you on me as the time ticks before we meet."

"Oh babe, I'll bring you close to me. You will sense me standing right behind you. Feel my breath upon your skin. My mouth will be the first to be on your skin, your neck, inhaling and kissing you."

This was fuelling my brain into crazy spasms but just what I wanted and hoped to hear from my bad boy, she said to me. How did I find this crazy dude? So big, and masculine, but yet so sensual and alive with passion. That put a smile on my face.

"Press your body against me, I need to feel how hard and firm you are as you hold me pressing my body into you. Can you meet me, back at the house in the next 40 minutes?"

"I will tell you where I want you, you will know as I slide my hand up your throat, pulling your head back into my shoulder, exposing your slim neck for me to enjoy. I'll be there in 20!"
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 934
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 21:58:08

There is only one rule!
From the time you open the door there is no talking.
Only non verbal communication until I choose the door behind me.
Communicating with looks, body language, touch, taste and smell.
E-MiG
E-MiG - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:06:06

All up in the sky in a hot air Balloon with me you and strawberries and cream;)
jasimo
jasimo - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 705
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:21:55

An older one I wrote....but could be Jenna....

The local SPAR was not too busy as the lunch hour rush had subsided and most of the moms picking up kids and buying something had gone back to work. I walked into the store contemplating what I would have to pick up in order to prepare dinner later that evening. A quick break to avoid all the traffic that normally happens late afternoon and to get my mind off work matters. Walking to the vegetable section the displays were quite inviting...and then my eyes saw her. She was standing opposite me busy selecting some melons. My eyes were wandering and I could see the soft skin of her neck, some strands of hair falling over her shoulder, running down the softness of her neck. My eyes traced the flow of her hair and caressed the lines that were formed by her cleavage that were accentuated by her soft yet firm-looking breasts.

As she was selecting the melons I could see the curvature of her breasts and a hint of lace that appeared as her blouse had 3 buttons undone and gently fell a little open as she was leaning forward. Trying hard not to stare I enjoyed the view and allowed my eyes to continue with their journey following her arm, noticing the slender forearm and moving over her well-manicured hands noticing the neatly done fingernails and subtle red nail varnish.

I reached out and picked up a pair of plump pomelos, looking up as I removed the soft yet firm fruit from the tray our eyes caught one anothers and she smiled coyly at me. My mind raced as I deposited the fruit in my basket...What else was on my list to buy? Umm did I imagine it or did she wink at me before she placed the prized melons in her tray?

I moved my hand to my trousers pocket to retrieve the shopping list as my mind had now clearly gone on a trip involving curvy roads I would love to travel. As my hand grasped the shopping list it brushed against a semi woken trouser snake. Let sleeping dogs or rather snakes lie, focus on the items you have to pick up!

Glancing at the list I recomposed myself and moved towards the refrigeration unit where the fruit was on show, strawberries on my list and mind now. I selected a punnet of luscious red strawberries that were glistening red and plump. The mere sight of these tantalizing the taste buds. As I turned toward the salads I could glance the vision that had distracted me standing there.

My eyes settled on her high heel shoes, tracing upwards focusing on her slender ankles and moving upwards admiring her well defined calves. Her legs we covered in black stockings and my eyes feasted as it travelled upwards. She was wearing a black skirt that was flattering her figure and was short without being too short. Her eyes was focused on something a little higher up and as she reached towards the jar he skirt lifted a little and a brief glimpse of more leg was visible. She was not short but the jars were just outside of her reach and as I walked up she smiled and asked if I would mind to hand her a jar of the top shelf. Leaning in as she did not move out of the way I reached the item and the fragrance of her subtle perfume became more prevalent. Handing her the jar our hands touched for a fleeting moment and it was an electric pulse that rushed through our finger tips. Another smile that flashed a perfect set of pearly white teeth and then a brief: "You may let go of the jar now." Oops, "I am sorry uhmmm"..

As she turned and walked away I grabbed a cucumber and salad in a daze and turned. She had stopped and was looking in my direction with a sly smile, her hand moved for a brief moment with her forefinger curling as if beckoning me to follow. Hmm... was my mind playing tricks with me? Well I have managed to get what I came to pick up from the fresh produce section and still needed some other items but having some time on hand I could just as well follow a bit and observe that vision of beauty. I hanged back and watched her move ahead. She was walking in a way that reminded me of a graceful cat with a slight effortless movement of her slender hips, her legs showing her calves accentuated by the silkiness of the pantyhose or was it stockings? She stopped at the dairy section and I could not move anywhere else than also walk up to the refrigerators without making it obvious that I was following her. As moved closer I took a good look at her and saw the curves of her firm breasts straining under her blouse. My eyes moved downwards a bit...Could it be? A small little bulge on the side of her skirt...Yes, she was wearing a suspender belt as I registered the slight outline of a clasp. She was studying the yogurt tubs and I had to take something and move on and away.

I reached for a tub of strawberry yogurt when she turned smiled and said: "Are you following me perhaps?" "Uhmm, me, no really I also have to pick up some yogurt. But I cannot help bumping into you..uhmm." She smiled coyly and looked at the strawberry yogurt and said " I actually prefer the chocolate flavoured yogurt, there is nothing as delicious as licking that off a man's body. Why do you not buy a tub and let me show you how skillful I am at devouring that...."

....as for the rest a gentleman keeps quiet and does not spill the beans...
Jenna
Jenna - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 11:07:05

Wow.. Where have most of u men been in my life? So much romance and I've Been turned on more than once reading them.
This is so difficult for me.
Going to take top 10 and throw them into a bag.
Im going to pm those that I want to pls live their fantasy with them so there will be more than one winner at the end of the day
jasimo
jasimo - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 706
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 15:30:26

She arrived at my office and I observed her stepping out of the Uber as the door opened.

A high heeled black shoe settled on the ground, the ankle slender, her calf muscles showing under a sheer black stocking....my eyes following the contours of her leg....a bit of thigh. The other foot swung out also placed on the pavement.

As he gets out her dress slides back to just above the knees....a curvy set of hips, slender waste and then a shirt with a slender waist. My eyes trailing and almost caressing the curve of her breasts that seem to strain under her shirt.

She walks towards me a file in her one hand, the other out stretched and shakes my hand. "Mr Jasimo, thank you for making the time to see me."

We walk into my office and she settles into a chair, the dress moving up slightly and revealing a stocking top...with lace..a small suspender belt strip....

My eyes dart and I try to look her in the eyes..... She starts to explain why she would like me to accept the offer for the property I had shown her a week ago.

"Dear Ms Jenna, I am not sure if I want to sell".... She leans slightly forward and I can see the lace of her bra...an intriguing pattern and it seem thin and transparent. I wonder what it would fee like...

She spends some time explaining that the deal is a good deal, the offer is good and it will be a benefit to sell at the price offered. She licks her lips softly and offers a coy smile.

"I am not sure....I think I could hang on to the property a bit longer....it is not costing me money and the tenants are not causing problems..." I say and look her in the eye.

"Could I ask you for a glass of water?" she asks. I get up and go to get a glass of water....when I return to my office I nearly drop the glass. She has moved onto my desk, sitting on it and her skirt and shirt is on the chair....

"Let me see if I can convince you to sign the papers..." She slowly beckons me closer.....

My hands find the lacy bra and she pulls me in for a kiss...fumbling with my belt buckle...

As we kiss gently and then with more passion I manage to unclasp her bra...feeling the softness of her skin gently caressing her nipples.

My other hand explores the soft silky legs, enjoying the feeling of her stockings under my skin. As the foreplay continues my hand feels the moistness of her panty and the warmth of her womanhood......

....panting with exhilaration in the end I gasp "I will sign your offer to purchase".....

As she walks out she tucks something in my hand...my eyes follow her as she gets into the car that whisks her away...I am mesmerized...my little hair standing wild ....and then looking down in my hand a soft lacy g-string....
Celia
Celia - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-18 09:50:13

Yoh... cold shower needed after reading this.. wow
Colnago_51
Colnago_51 - Re: FANTASIA COMPETITION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-18 09:56:27

Hopefully my PM suggestion puts me in the top 10....Nudge Nudge

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.