Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Rumours
Re: Rumours
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 960
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 00:24:41

On 2019-02-01 17:35:37 Laura said:
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

- Dita von Teese

Keep on being ripe and juicy, Mia :) xxx

Love this Laura. Brilliant
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rumours
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 08:39:45

Hi Mia,

Well done on your lifestyle changes.. These are positive changes that will only serve you well, in time to come.

If you need any help with nutrition, exercising , weight training, etc, feel free to PM me.

Regards
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-03 13:07:50

On 2019-02-03 08:39:45 gemini7 said:
Hi Mia,

Well done on your lifestyle changes.. These are positive changes that will only serve you well, in time to come.

If you need any help with nutrition, exercising , weight training, etc, feel free to PM me.

Regards

Thank you I would take you up on that. Currently I am working with a personal trainer. If I need further assistance I will be in touch.

Kisses and hugs

Mia
Mia Bbw
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2927
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-03 13:08:40

On 2019-02-02 08:29:50 Jenna said:
Yr pics look stunning!
The life style change suits u hun. Keep up the good work

You are amazingly stunning. Wow love your new pictures true perfection.
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-03 13:49:05

@Mia u know I was gonna hug u and tell u that u look so sexy as ever and I'm glad u still doing well with ur amazing lifestyle. All I can guarantee all punters Mia is a very kind woman and I love her so much for that whoever thinks the other way round abt Mia pliz go see a psychologist cause really u must be sick .love u Mia and I miss u so much
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rumours
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 18:15:25

Well done on kicking the smoking habit ! It can only be good for you not to mention that it costs a Fecking fortune to smoke ! You know of course that nicotine suppresses libido so I guess you are going to be super horny from now on ?
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Rumours
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 716
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-03 22:25:51

You are a sexy stunning woman.people will always be jealous as u have the most sexy bum on the net.once one wants to start looking sexy n stunning, u will always get those idiots saying bad things.only worry once people stop talking about you.
U sexy and you know it girl:)any french man or arab am will make u his queen!
Mia Bbw
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2928
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-04 08:21:58

Nikki, Rossi and bbwlover Thank you for your kind words.

Nikki I miss our chats love and you will always be special. Not far from you. Whatsapp me and come visit soon.

Rossia you are so stunning wow .

Bbwlover yes almost a week and a half smoke free. Feeling so so much better and everything tastes and smells completely different.

I feel for the guys i tortured thinking they could not smell the smoke. Lol I recently walked into the room of a smoker and was horrified a real eye opener.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.