Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-01 19:57:26

On 2019-10-01 19:29:19 Inquisitive1 said:
And herewith the unpopular opinion, I remember the post where the numbty professed his love to you (sir please come in person for your t-shirt fitting) and I also remember Madison more than playing along in the same thread. Quite frankly you strung him along, even shushed other members when they called him stupid.
Just for the record, to all the ladies, you can be assured from the get go that I'll be lying to you, theres nothing between us I don't owe you truth, so no need to point this out at a later stage.

There it is.
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:40:10
Edited: 2019-10-01 20:40:41

Yes like we string every punter along because without the fantasy would there be any Business ? HE started misbehaving. I would've played along for years like I have done with all of my clients , I play along very well. He didn't have to push things so far . As I said in the same thread and keep saying. I will NOT date a married man! Just btw , I'm saying this because he did not tell his wife , he did the charade in order to date me personally , Which he never had to do , he could've seen me for years. I didn't ask him to announce it. However lying and being deceitful is not the way to conduct any relationship especially if your true intention is to be with the other person.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:41:23

So there was a relationship
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:45:34

The only reason I made this post is because he insists on making it public on this forum. I never asked him to leave his wife , I didn't ask him to stop seeing other working girls , I didn't ask him to announce it all on this forum, infact I crapped him out In private for doing so! I gave him another chance to continue seeing me, which he escalated because he couldn't handle me seeing other men and I wouldn't do what he wanted me to do. I would NEVER scold a client in public for doing something so stupid! I did do it privately because I try be somewhat professional!
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:54:11

Inquisitive1 I don't care which client is lying to me , however when you're trying to date me and come into my personal life I absolutely expect you to tell me the truth as that is coming into MY personal life!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:56:39
Edited: 2019-10-01 21:00:12

I just hope I'm commenting on the correct thread otherwise I will be asked again not to be Jack...you know the one in a box...a doos in otherwise...Hahahaha.

HOW TO PUNT GUIDELINES FOR THE DUMB PUNTER:

1) Let the ladies be.

2) Give her "only" ONE compliment no matter how gorgeous she seems to you.

3) Do not text her or call or even bother with her at all. Therefore only communicate when its regarding a booking.

4) Dont even be extremely helpful and dont even go out of your way because the next thing you know is that she has the impression that your obsessed.

5) Just be normal with a hint of decency.

6) Theres no need to be extravagant in any way not even when it comes to being charming because you will be see an obsessive.

7) Your paying for a service anyway so you dont need to go whatever extra mile your dumb eppifinay suggests.

8) This is not a dating site so get that in your thick head and stop with the dumb wishful thinking.

9) Business is business and these ladies are running the show so dont get any dumb ideas.

10) Money talks.

11) DONT BE DUMB.

13) THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE FFS.

14) DONT FOR ONCE THINK THAT YOU WILL OUT SMART HER BECAUSE YOU WILL GET FUCKED.

14) And remember that your a punter and there are more SPs than what there are fish in the sea in terms of how many different ladies you can hook up with in the shortest amount of time.

15) SP's, they cummmm they go...Saturday to Sunday...to Sunday Monday.

Sincere Regards
Lord Of The Cocks
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 21:07:53

Juicy pussy Slayer , you forgot to mention , DONT announce your business on a public forum!
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 21:30:45

To late now.. But if you thought about ir earlier and just pushed your GFE pricing so high that he would have gone broke and quite or figured you to be a hold digger and left...
Either way.. Problem solved a d you would have made a solid buck from the experience..
Louise
Louise - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 21:31:44

[QUOTE;2029124;Juicy Pussy Slayer] I just hope I'm commenting on the correct thread otherwise I will be asked again not to be Jack...you know the one in a box...a doos in otherwise...Hahahaha.

HOW TO PUNT GUIDELINES FOR THE DUMB PUNTER:

:) :)had to smile..

Have to add one..

Never ever take or give "freebies"..
Once the money leaves the transaction other things takes it place... Emotions,expectations..

And that is where the paw hits the fan...;)

Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 21:43:30

For those people who think I was misleading him , I hope one day someone shows you enough kindness , when you're messing up on a public forum and being ganged up on that they defend you and scold you privately. As I have said countless times , I played along to save a mans ego on a public forum , privately I scolded him. He could've stayed a client but he couldn't keep his emotions intact. I still however didn't make it public until he insisted on taking pot shots on the forum. Kindness is NOT misleading when I'm telling him privately this has NO future.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.