Sabrina@ Sensual Spa
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa - Re: No show ladies
Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 16:23:26

On 2021-10-14 08:24:47 kevman said:
Wow, what a streak of badluck I've been having.
Today another girl that is a no show / no answer when I arrived at the appointed time.

I've confirmed the night before, all is set. Pitch 08:00 and no answer.

This is now 4/6 of my last punt attempts that is unsuccessful.

Dont take the appointment if you cannot wake up before 10:00 or let me know at whatever time the night if you're partying and not gonna make it.

I have a solution to your problem, come visit us at our venue (Sensual Spa). We're in Hurlingham, 5 minutes away from Sandton City. You may come meet all the ladies, then decide... reception's number is listed on my ad. xxx
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 17:56:28

This happens a lot. Ultimately you are going to have to learn to simply shrug it off.
Quick point, you should always confirm the appointment on the day itself, night before is not good enough.

I once booked a lady for the first time. When I arrived at her building, there was no answer. Eventually I received a one liner message canceling. I was VERY annoyed! So I phoned her the following day and she explained that her previous client had made her an offer she could not refuse for an impromptu over nighter. Can't remember how much it was exactly but a lot. But she immediately followed that by saying that she had done me wrong and owed me, so she invited me to come back and have an hour on the house. Ended up seeing her for quite some time.

Courtney
Courtney - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 18:06:52

I seem to be having that happen with gents who book this week, been very frustrating

Xxx
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1646
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 18:26:11
Edited: 2021-10-14 18:26:53

It is frustrating both ways.

I know some gents really take time and do research and eventually make a booking. So for most of them that doesn't do the "phone the next available lady for an appointment" it is time and money wasted. These ladies are selfish in doing this and most of the time the first ones to complain and vent about no-shows.....

Same with ladies preparing and booking that spot for a gent that never shows up. It takes away a potential other booking where she could've made someone else's day a whole lot better #naughtygrin but also the income lost and time to prepare....

In most cases I know something came up (and this is called life) but a quick msg to cancel will do. If you really have time you can explain the situation then, but otherwise just a "sorry I have to cancel" will do and later when things have settled you can, if you want, give an explanation. That will just be the decent thing to do... xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: No show ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-14 18:34:47

It is mostly the bookings that was made the day before that goes haywire. I prefer to make booking 1 to 2 hours before on the same day. And if she tells me that I should phone when getting to point B for final direcrions I cancel there and then.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1611
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 19:43:36

I guess it also boils down to the ladies attitude as well. I found that if a lady has a crappy attitude, I will cancel the booking or even any intent to book her.

My biggest pet hate with a lady is when she thinks she is doing me a favor by taking my booking or trying to squeeze me in before another client. I don't like rushed experiences, I don't expect to mess up the next guys booking either.

I like to arrange and find out the details a few days or weeks in advance. Check her availability. Maybe have a whatsapp conversation with the lady and see if there will be some chemistry. Obviously I don't go around sending dick pics or asking for freebies, just general conversation. If she is genuinely interested and keen, I always follow through with the booking and confirm the morning before on the day. When we meet there is always fun.

Kooni
Kooni - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2763
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 20:06:45

Apart from no-show having to wait is equally as bad, happen to me with 2 x ladies currently on the overall top 20. Would never go back there again.
kevman
kevman - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 07:25:07

Late back to the forum after a busy yesterday.

But as other have said, and I am the same:
I research my next visit and put hours into it, looking for the right match for me. Hence booking in advance and confirming again ang again up to the point because that was the choice I want to go with.

The ladies that put in the effort, and part of the discussions here, thanks we do notice.
The others that we get burned on, I do comment, though I have not done so on all.
Some of the ladies that have done this are quite popular (by rating) and I do see myself still wanting to give them a try still (and have thus not left a comment on their profile), but then again, why.

My no show yesterday led to me making a last minute booking later in the day and discovering someone a I am 100% sure gave a better experience than I would have had from the more popular lady.
Which also shows me that the ratings does not really count for much.
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1582
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 07:45:00

Yeah Kevman, spot on. Ratings are just that... numbers. I take ratings and reviews with a spoon full of salt. I have had more disappointments booking highly rated girls than not.

Back to topic; when I confirm a booking, I make sure my schedule will allow it. If there is doubt, I don't book. Klaar. And I expect the same from the lady. It is a respect thing. As said before, some girls think they do you a favour by just considering the possibility to shag you... major turnoff.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 08:32:23

Please name and shame.
Let those who do these nasty no shows suffer the consequences.
Please Anthony Edwards, kevman, shy guy etc .
I always value your contributions.
Even if you decide to pm the names privately, I will like to know.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.