Navigation
Mercury
Mercury - Re: Fake police call
Re: Fake police call
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-27 01:05:01

There some guls that don't think for tomorrow if u organize ppl to Robb ur client someone who put bread on ur table is dangerous even for u cause tomorrow if u don't give them the clients information they will start coming after and do the same ,pls guls stop wat ur doing, cause u robb them then they come revenge to all working guls and we start saying serial killers, robbers, rapiest not knowing that they have being robbed by working guls before pls guys let us treat our potential friends good with respect and make them feel safe to visit us,pls u see guys are scared to book because of scammers worse part wite guys pls
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake police call
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4860
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-27 01:05:58

We are all so sick of this... The forums is full of similar posts.

Guys posting.
Girls posting.

I have posted over and over,telling people how to avoid this and how to handle this.

It won't stop.

They will just keep trying the next girl no matter how many of us tell them to Foff. There will be one naive enough to fall for the we need your call log for this and that or one desprate enough for money, that I doubt she will get anyway, that will sell numbers.

And there will be guys that will panic after getting a call from a "cop" and pay the fuckers the money to make something that is a bullshit made up story to go away.

Just one naive or desprate girl, just one scared to death punter that pays up.. and it's pay day for these fuckers.

Mercury
Mercury - Re: Fake police call
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-27 01:16:17
Edited: 2021-10-27 01:18:41

I think our clients must buy this small two sim cards with already ricard sim then is not registered on ur name and nothing is attached with ur personal stuff, like emails and all accounts,it must be ur secret fone if they call u u through the sim out get other one that's better,cause since I arrived in rustenburg I recieved mybe ten of those watsaps asking for nos
Star8546
Star8546 - Re: Fake police call
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 11:35:26

After being harrassed by the fake cops, i have actually stopped punting.
I know a wg gave my details to the fake cops.

They whatsup me warrant of arrest documents, etc.......
If you see the charges, and think how to defend it in a court of law, its crazy, and not worth the hassel of a punt.

They harassed me over 2 days, it started on a Tuesday midday (want 15,000 to make your case disappear), and ended on Wen morning, when I was sitting with my attorney. Attorney answered the call and than they stopped. So it cost me R 2000 with my attorney.
lance2pot
lance2pot - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 12:03:27
Edited: 2021-10-27 12:04:41

Had this happen to me twice

Once in Durban/Umhlanga and Once in JHB

Both times I only called 2 or 3 ladies that day to enquire

The Umhlanga one threatened me and said I made a booking , never pitched and now I need to pay a cancellation fee of R1000 and his fee of R1500 for collection.

If I did not pay he will call my wife and family

See here is the problem, 1 I used a burn phone, 2 I'm divorced and my ex thinks I'm a d00$ even though she gets a tidy sum of money every month for doing f..k all , and the non disclosure agreement we have states she stays out of my personal life.

So they can call if they find the right one but she will just say they must go-F-themselves, otherwise she loses her pocket money.

I called their bluff, I said they must meet me in Gateway at the Rocomamas to collect the R2500 in cash, he kept on asking for e-wallet. He kept on calling and eventually I said I'm at the Rocomamas and he must come and fetch it or F-off..

Eventually left at 9pm paying my 2 guys that was sitting and waiting with burgers and a small tip.

I know not many people on here is willing to go to my level of extreme or have the friends that I have but if one day I catch a d0_$. Like this ..... Angels or demons, karma or whoever/whomever/whatever he believes in , must help him as I will not have mercy on his hands (because he is a thief) ears (because he did not listen in class) or balls ( because he thought his was bigger than mine)

Come for it , be A cowboy, I know you or your Lady is probably reading it!
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 949
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 12:50:43

These fake cops have never phoned me.
But if they do, I will report the number to Crime Stop.

This will never stop until these guys get arrested.
Unfortunately some wg's are tempted by the money they get offered and they assist these guys.

Let me inform some of these wg's who are probably unaware of the following:
Not only is extortion a serious offence, but "aiding extortion" is also a serious offence.
In the end, the truth usually comes out.
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 14:30:30

I have a theory pertaining to myself.

I call around a lot.
But, my True Caller profile name is a nickname.
I don't have any social media accounts.
Deleted FB years ago.

I think if they can't find dirt on u online, they pass.
Because there is nothing to blackmail u with.
TheDicktator
TheDicktator - Re: Fake police call
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 14:53:48

On 2021-10-27 11:35:26 Star8546 said:
After being harrassed by the fake cops, i have actually stopped punting.
I know a wg gave my details to the fake cops.

They whatsup me warrant of arrest documents, etc.......
If you see the charges, and think how to defend it in a court of law, its crazy, and not worth the hassel of a punt.

They harassed me over 2 days, it started on a Tuesday midday (want 15,000 to make your case disappear), and ended on Wen morning, when I was sitting with my attorney. Attorney answered the call and than they stopped. So it cost me R 2000 with my attorney.

Cost me the same because of my attorney. But it didn't stop me
Savannah
Savannah - Re: Fake police call
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 08:35:09

These as assholes are killing the industry. I wish the bitches who are working with these uneducated assholes get a rash that is incurable!!!! It is fake all the numbers they are calling from is handed over to the Hawks and they will be caught!!! Gents please just ignore it is FAKE they cannot do anything just block them. Gents just know so many of us girls won't ever do anything like this to jeopardize our business.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fake police call
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 09:00:49
Edited: 2021-10-28 09:02:27

Ive never received a call from SAPS, but it all sounds legit to me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.