Navigation
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1048
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 08:57:06

Inthe past we called it thread-jacking
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 746
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-23 09:15:01

On 2021-11-23 08:38:39 ASASH said:
On 2021-11-22 16:24:56 FMS said: Elements have their rules.
Respect them.
If you want more than is on offer go elsewhere.

There are currently 3 ladies at elements who give me exactly what I want. I will be going back.

However when private messages are sent to the ladies directly very seldom do they reply.

And I agree that Armani is Amazing. Capital A's.

See how a thread about one venue just changed around and became positive for another venue.

Apologies. I think it's more about one great lady than another venue though. It's appreciated but perhaps the message is that the lady makes the venue and venues might try and get more staff?
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 10:10:22

On 2021-11-23 09:15:01 Le Belle said:
On 2021-11-23 08:38:39 ASASH said: On 2021-11-22 16:24:56 FMS said: Elements have their rules.
Respect them.
If you want more than is on offer go elsewhere.

There are currently 3 ladies at elements who give me exactly what I want. I will be going back.

However when private messages are sent to the ladies directly very seldom do they reply.

And I agree that Armani is Amazing. Capital A's.

See how a thread about one venue just changed around and became positive for another venue.

Apologies. I think it's more about one great lady than another venue though. It's appreciated but perhaps the message is that the lady makes the venue and venues might try and get more staff?

Don't apologise, i think its a great way to market, the other venue seems like they do not care enough.
Dons
Dons - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 10:56:27

Think I will add my 2 cents if it's worth...

Elements was absolutely fantastic, there were legends that came out of there and all of them (except 1 which I believe still works there) has completely disappeared. It used to be my venue of preference.
There's two things I noticed: Quality of WGs, this was the decisive factor for me not to visit anymore, I saw and read nothing spectacular anymore.
Secondly, I do have a venue of choice now (LeBelle, at least for over 2 years) and one gem of a lady left LeBelle to go to elements so I plucked up the courage as she was my favorite MG at the time and made a trip to elements after a long absence, I saw the signs etc that never used to be there but it did not bother me too much but what I've noticed was the place was not as well kept as it used to be, the ambiance is gone, and I think it boils down to the service providers.

Needless to say, I haven't went back again and to my detriment the lady also left forever.

Now LeBelle is keeping the game up really well, it's just my luck that every single time I find a great regular they disappear, and to give credit to LeBelle to a long standing client, they have been going out of their way to find me someone that I will like again.
I had 3-4 attempts now in the last 1-2 months and no one is hitting the spot, so I tried another venue out of curiosity, I found someone who definitely "hits the spot" but the venue is not that good as LeBelle.

Moral of the story? If the service providers are great and there's a good selection then chances are you will still make business even with a crap ambiance. Remember it's punters like some of us whose been around the mill over the years to reach the point where we are particularly about the places we go and ladies we see as we've become accustomed to a standard, the new guy whose been punting in Rossetenville or dingy Randburg buildings knows no better, he needs the stop signs and warning signs.

End...
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 11:18:14

On 2021-11-23 10:56:27 Dons said:

Elements was absolutely fantastic, there were legends that came out of there and all of them (except 1 which I believe still works there) has completely disappeared. It used to be my venue of preference.
There's two things I noticed: Quality of WGs, this was the decisive factor for me not to visit anymore, I saw and read nothing spectacular anymore.
Secondly, I do have a venue of choice now (LeBelle, at least for over 2 years) and one gem of a lady left LeBelle to go to elements so I plucked up the courage as she was my favorite MG at the time and made a trip to elements after a long absence, I saw the signs etc that never used to be there but it did not bother me too much but what I've noticed was the place was not as well kept as it used to be, the ambiance is gone, and I think it boils down to the service providers.

Needless to say, I haven't went back again and to my detriment the lady also left forever.

Now LeBelle is keeping the game up really well, it's just my luck that every single time I find a great regular they disappear, and to give credit to LeBelle to a long standing client, they have been going out of their way to find me someone that I will like again.
I had 3-4 attempts now in the last 1-2 months and no one is hitting the spot, so I tried another venue out of curiosity, I found someone who definitely "hits the spot" but the venue is not that good as LeBelle.

Moral of the story? If the service providers are great and there's a good selection then chances are you will still make business even with a crap ambiance. Remember it's punters like some of us whose been around the mill over the years to reach the point where we are particularly about the places we go and ladies we see as we've become accustomed to a standard, the new guy whose been punting in Rossetenville or dingy Randburg buildings knows no better, he needs the stop signs and warning signs.

End...

Excellent view succinctly put
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-23 12:26:33

On 2021-11-23 10:56:27 Dons said:

End...

Well said, well put and food for thought for venues, ladies and gents.

XoXo
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 12:44:08

Well said Don's

I find the Elements has a few decent girls and they are a nicer venue than any others in the Randburg area.
However the Le Belle and Sensual Spa are the more upmarket venues , and if you that matters to you then the choice is easy.
depends69
depends69 - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 12:55:40

Well said DON and I concur

Le Belle, is certainly a cut-above the rest and the best in JHB!

Since lockdown I have visited them a few times and they have always been amazing (esp. on Friday afternoons). All the SP's are excellent (gorgeous, professional and super friendly), the venue is stunning and management are superb! An upmarket venue, with upmarket SP and still at a reasonable price. One cannot ask for more.

Finally, I never had punter's regret after leaving Le Belle (touch wood)

Elements
Elements - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-23 13:46:37

Thank you gentleman for all your comments, suggestions and complaints.
Yes Modmarmodnar, I have been secretly taking notes and I will personally be replying to each one of you. As for the new "Stop Sings" in the rooms, I will rethink them and I have detailed to you in a pm why they were put up in the first place.
I have signed up with a new trainer to retrain the ladies and I will definitely be looking into working closer with each lady to provide a more sensual and memorable service to each and every client.
I do value you all and these comments have shaken me to rethink how Elements is currently operating and to shift with the times to serve our clients and our ladies to the best possible standards.
In love and light always
Mel
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-23 18:33:20

Really glad to see how this thread's been progressing. @Dons, yet another excellent post! I've been keeping an eye on your search for another unicorn and appreciate your insight. I was talking about the very same lady in my original post.

I must add that the PM I've received from Mel (Elements) is rather humble and encouraging, and I appreciate how seriously she appears to have taken the feedback you guys have provided. Let's hope Elements can make a great comeback, and may Le Belle (another venue I've only been to once!) keep those standards up.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.