petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 14:25:24

On 2022-01-28 10:06:24 JustMike said:
there' one venue that charges 800 for a massage then 1500 for extras (to be discussed)

(is julle bevolk ???)

The last massage venue I visited in Pretoria they charged R1150 for a massage then the girl wanted R300 for kissing and R500 for oral and R1000 for FH total R2950 ...WTF? I walked away
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 15:57:13

This is a hard miss for me, they also tend to chop and change and try to take advantage of the fact that you're already there and they can milk your wallet. I need to know everything upfront or I skip to the next lady will will confirm
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1415
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 16:21:37
Edited: 2022-01-28 16:23:38

Double post
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1416
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 16:23:05

On 2022-01-28 16:21:37 Vrik said:
On 2022-01-28 14:25:24 petermnbvcxz said:
The last massage venue I visited in Pretoria they charged R1150 for a massage then the girl wanted R300 for kissing and R500 for oral and R1000 for FH total R2950 ...WTF? I walked away

What is worse, when you ask do they offer xtras, or at least kissing, then they say yes. When you get into the room, none is an option. But you have blown R1150. For about R50 or R150 more, you can be deadsure what you will get.

I have stopped going to those 2 venues. I feel they run a partial scam. Get you in for more than R1k, and then the services no longer available in the room....

Cant mention them, because they no longer advertise on ESA. In fact, i think they stopped advertising on ESA long ago, when many punters complained about their clocks doing the hour in 50min max!
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 18:25:43

Just reading the notes from Be Sensual. I think it's best to clear everything before the session. I've been robbed a few years ago so I take exact cash with me to the session. Pay upfront and pockets empty just car keys. Once bitten twice shy. Some venues don't know the the ladies offer extras or f/h so maybe that's where some of the confusion lies. I must say it's cheaper to pay 850 to 1k for FH that paying 850 for mg then in the session she says extra 800 for FH cause that's her cut. Know what you want from get go.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 21:21:03

I got told recently from a desperate mg after me saying dont have enough funds with me. You must have a bank acc so transfer from your cell to my account. I declined.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 05:55:46

On 2022-01-28 09:12:14 Littlerascal said:
I've been searching for new massage ladies to visit, but these extra that can only be discussed in the room is a new one for me.

This is a most annoying trend.

I guess its a moneymaking scheme of sorts, as the mg will offer the extras when the client is already warmed up with the massage, and isnt thinking to clearly, most likely will pay any inflated price for extras offered.

Another reason is that you arent promised extras on the phone, so you cannot complain or give a poor review if you didnt get any.

I decided to visit a mg once who used to same "we can discuss when you get here" line and thankfully, she met me outside, and said "sweetie, its more if i take my shirt off, more for bra out, more to kiss etc etc. Lol
I walked away and she looked absolutely stunned, trying to hint at a cancellation fee, while i pretended to be deaf.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-29 10:09:37

On 2022-01-28 11:33:40 Bbw Nadia said:
If guys stop falling for these vague explanations and entertaining it, the Mgs concerned will quickly learn to be clear on what is on offer. If they are unclear, opt for massage only and HE. That's all, it's quite simple actually. If you ask and she says up front she does xyz at Rx extra then go for that lady.
I don't get the reason for being vague. Surely most guys do not carry wads of cash when going to a massage venue? I would like a lady who does this to come and explain on the forum why she would operate this way, but nobody would, would they? Certainly it's better to just lay your cards on the table?

Well said. This is another one of those annoying things where you can blame the punters for this bullshit more than the SPs. The bad behaviour is only able to persist because it's being rewarded.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-29 10:46:31

Is simply a marketing technique that some guys are prepared to take up.
IOverflow
IOverflow - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 11:53:25

I don't see anything wrong with this to be honest.
Some mgs might be more reserved and will not give extras based on their standards.
So they have to evaluate what kind of person you are before you can potentially impregnate them.
We all know crap happens like condoms breaking etc so if you do get them pregnant, it's not with a person they find gross.

If you do managed to get fh with them, then you should be considered lucky as they are exclusively fh to a hand full of people.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.