Navigation
Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Re: At least they're talking about it...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:02:18

"And where did I say that one must not address and acknowledge what SWEAT has done and IS doing? ...and ignore those that have been abused and threatened?"

- Oh I don't know, maybe where you described what it is that they are asking for as "What a waste of good time and effort when there ain't a buy in or understanding... "

"As to unemployment quoted off the quarterly labour force survey in the 3rd quarter of 2021 is 34.9%....and on the increase at present with graduates left jobless ."

Ja. I know. But the same report (if you read the report itself not just the headlines) disaggregates unemployment by education status, and for those with a tertiary education its 12,5% so a graduate has a MUCH higher chance of getting a job, so your analogy just doesn't work.

"Next time may I send u an invite to at least one of the webinars we hold dealing with issues affecting the well being and place of women in society. It ain't a woman's lib thing but, rather addressing and understanding and assisting women in relationships both personally and professionally .
Empowerment through understanding the self and ones role in society."

Sure. (that's not sarcasm I mean "yes please send the invite"

" As to being a professional "therapist" ...I promise u I am...registered and accredited and paying my taxes too."

Im not saying you aren't. Just that even under legalisation you'd be free to keep calling yourself whatever it is that you do now.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: At least they're talking about it...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:04:31
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:05:30

Hahaha ...

Unlike you bitch I'm surrounded by beauty and beautiful women everyday of my life so I'm not here just for beauty.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9941
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:06:40

Fukkit jimbob...now we not sure who said what.
Do you know how difficult this make it for those that want to pick a fight on threads?

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:13:57
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:15:30

Besides it will never be legalised in RSA, not ever.

Therefore I declare this thread redundant but at least I got another punter to become another one of my bitches.

I'm making you all bitches one by one.

;)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2810
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:18:59
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:22:04

Jimbob

...is it not a waste of precious resources and time ? Corruption and blatant criminality over shadowing what could be an answer.

I am addressing the rise in unemployment on the whole of which it would mean graduates are part of the rising figure.

Waiting for your call and introduction to self and it would be an absolute pleasure to have u come on broad and be part of our work. Looking fwd to making your acquaintance....and mean it.

Under present legislature...what is it that I am doing now and can call myself?
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:21:17
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:23:30

On 2022-02-10 18:06:40 semensquirter said:
Fukkit jimbob...now we not sure who said what.
Do you know how difficult this make it for those that want to pick a fight on threads?

Why would one want to pick a fight?

Is it not possible to have a difference of opinion without calling it a fight....or does one have to resort to hitting below the belt to force a point?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:26:43
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:37:00

On 2022-02-10 18:21:17 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2022-02-10 18:06:40 semensquirter said: Fukkit jimbob...now we not sure who said what.

Why would one want to pick a fight?

Is it not possible to have a difference of opinion without calling it a fight....or does one have to resort to hitting below the belt to force a point?

Dont worry I'm collecting them and making them my bitches and when I'm done they will be well disciplined.

Now Jimbob31 it is I. Shoving my cock up your arse. Bitch.

Fuck this feels amazing.

Yeah bitch!!!

Hahaha

semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9943
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:39:04

On 2022-02-10 18:21:17 Russian Bridgitte said:
...Why would one want to pick a fight?

I think you missed my point.
It was a tongue in cheek comment about being unable to distinguish between the quote and his response.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:45:58

On 2022-02-10 18:39:04 semensquirter said:
On 2022-02-10 18:21:17 Russian Bridgitte said: ...Why would one want to pick a fight?

I think you missed my point.
It was a tongue in cheek comment about being unable to distinguish between the quote and his response.

I didn't miss the point dear one.

Just think the word "fight" coming from someone like u who carries quite a bit of clout on the forum was not necessary.

:(((
semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9944
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 18:49:52

On 2022-02-10 18:45:58 Russian Bridgitte said:
...Just think the word "fight" coming from someone like u who carries quite a bit of clout on the forum was not necessary....:(((

Eish no man...you should know me by now...LOL
Anyways...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.