Navigation
Tizz
Tizz - Re: ''To You''
Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 08:33:46

LOL😄. No mention of names.No references to individuals.Never quoted any particular post.... But alas..."The guilty party leads us to the scene of crime".
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ''To You''
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-15 09:17:50

No you got it all wrong again my friend. Please read again carefully and try and use some common sense, its not the text speak issue its the fact that when ever you make a statement on here it seems that you always have one finger pointing forward and the rest all pointing back at you.

Not that you take advice... but try and look at your own actions before critisising others....at this point you are just handing out the ammunition with which to shoot yourself down.
Tizz
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 10:38:22

Yip!!Knowing what of a person @Wankee23a is...will never let go until (S)he squirts his/her panties...True to her colours and like a real bitch (S)he is gonna have the last say...All I'm saying is:"Book the wg.Don't knock the WG.
Anyway why waste my time as it's all there to see that you narcissistic tendencies just shows which side you are batting for!!!
You are always picking fights with WG's.
Why are getting into bitch fights if I may ask?
No!!!Don't bother with a reply...I already know the answer to that question.
Now!!!listen up Wankee23a...You had no business responding to my post which had nothing to do with you.Go a find quiet corner somewhere and sulk.
Tizz
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 11:16:20

Shooo!!!Survived!!!By now I was expecting our grammar police cars would be racing down the freeway-blue lights,sirens and all,with our Commander Wankee23a in his notorious best, screaming orders for an immediate arrest.
Yocca
Yocca - Re: ''To You''
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-15 13:22:57

@ Yankee huh u seems to know much of how I felt... But m not gona take it personal ..u so intelligent thou, wooow....Good Luck...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ''To You''
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-16 10:52:49
Edited: 2016-04-16 10:55:29

Wow Tizz.....you know yourself better than you think....what a tizz you have gotten yourself into over ...well....nothing really. But its cool I can read you like a book and as such....im not going to bother responding to you anymore.

I had hoped that you had perhaps recovered from the night before and realised that your comments were quite ignorant and as such you had preferred to keep quiet ....and not being one to stir...so did I.

BUT....i see that this is not the case and stupidity reigns supreme (that empty vessels thing).

You did the noble thing in standing up for the lady in her time of distress, unfortunately you had to show your ignorance as well and brought about your own undoing by showing your true prejudiced colours, so I shall close on a quote which I feel fits you too the tee.

"When ever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing it is always with the noblest motives" - Oscar Wilde

Well done.....today you are the weakest link.....goodbye.
Tizz
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-16 16:00:40

On 2016-04-16 10:52:49 yankee23a said:
Wow Tizz.....you know yourself better than you think....what a tizz you have gotten yourself into over ...well....nothing really. But its cool I can read you like a book and as such....im not going to bother responding to you anymore.

I had hoped that you had perhaps recovered from the night before and realised that your comments were quite ignorant and as such you had preferred to keep quiet ....and not being one to stir...so did I.

BUT....i see that this is not the case and stupidity reigns supreme (that empty vessels thing).

You did the noble thing in standing up for the lady in her time of distress, unfortunately you had to show your ignorance as well and brought about your own undoing by showing your true prejudiced colours, so I shall close on a quote which I feel fits you too the tee.

"When ever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing it is always with the noblest motives" - Oscar Wilde

Well done.....today you are the weakest link.....goodbye.

Will someone do us a favour and get Wankee a boyfriend?
(S)he is been lying low for the last 24 hours or so as to recover from his/her usual monthly pains...
Back bitching about my purported defence of a WG???
She has pussy and I love pussy.
Wankee? my 6 year old has got twice a better IQ.
"You can read me like a book?"
Had you said you write books then I would be impressed.
Instead you spew shit on an adult site page!You are not even a blogger!!!
...(quote)"That empty vessel thing".
Need help Mr.IntellectualSupreme?
It's called an idiom...and goes like this: "Empty vessels make the most noise".
Hope your retarded mind can grasp it.
While at that...exactly whose vessel makes the most noise on this forum?
Tizz's 124 posts to date to Wankee23a's 188.

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: ''To You''
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1013
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-17 10:36:28

I get the distinct impression U2 are fighting & writing for attention, and either wants to have the last word - which is of course your prerogative.

Anyone else interested to read more of this same here?
Admin perhaps, the insulting line is toed awfully closely...
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: ''To You''
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-17 12:12:22

@chmoks...agree. Take this catfight elsewhere.
Yocca
Yocca - Re: ''To You''
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-17 12:55:27

Looool a punter recently came fo a quicky ..I took my money I start the session, gave him a blow job he came,guess what he stl wants to penetrate of which was a no no no fo yocca, because he was threatening mi.I gave him his money back,Loool 300 rand maybe it WL make u rich. Not mi, whteva you read abt mi u Kno what I Dnt care enimo...and that WL nva change of who am I..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.