Climax - Re: When do we start counting
Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:58:07
Edited: 2018-09-11 15:00:34

On 2018-09-10 22:03:29 Karlos said:
If a lady is ok with you, there's no counting.. it's only when she finds you irritating then tries to get rid of you.

100% correct, If we click an hour is not even enough, do aknowledge that after the hour is over it's my time not yours and I can use you whichever way I see fit...

If we don't click the hour starts as soon as we enter my room and you're out on the dot, which doesn't happen much, I don't rush at all, one of the reasons I can't work at a venue...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When do we start counting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 15:08:50

On 2018-09-11 14:18:21 Madison Bbw said:
I personally start "timing you" the moment my hand touched your skin. So a 30min booking is actually a 40-45min booking if you include the undressing and shower times.

100% - spot on. If we end up chattig then it can easily spill into 1hour actual lapsed time. That is the reason I dont always do hour+ long sessions as it actually ends up 1.5hrs lapsed time, add driving time etc. Half afternoon gone.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 15:13:59

On 2018-09-11 14:58:07 Climax said:

do aknowledge that after the hour is over it's my time not yours and I can use you whichever way I see fit.....

... As a rule I always carry "extra cash" over fee agreed in case of such (extra play). You never know what your trusty SP has in store for you (some do pull rabbits out of hats) especially on sessions after which I wont have immediate commitments.
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 15:25:36

On 2018-09-11 15:13:59 John_Benz said:
You never know what your trusty SP has in store for you (some do pull rabbits out of hats).

Sooooo true. Although I love to get spanked, I do also enjoy being the spanker. So once I was with a girl in Birchleigh, and she had given me an awesome massage and we were then starting the kissing and cuddling, standing up, when I gave her a hard-ish spank on the bare bum. She immediately said something along the lines of "ooo I do enjoy that, do that as hard as you like" which I did, and thought it right to pay quite a bit extra.

(For a subsequent visit she borrowed her daughter's school uniform: don't need to tell you how _that_ went.)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 15:56:03

My years in the sport have taught me to carry:
1. spare cash (not wards but decent)
2. a spare fone (left locked under in car)
3. my own condoms (even if going to MG)
You never know what can happen in one hour!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 16:11:58
Edited: 2018-09-11 16:12:45

On 2018-09-11 12:58:04 willywonker70 said:
On 2018-09-11 11:19:39

Miss Barbie, you make me laugh. Just love your honesty and sense of humour. Lol!

Thank you,im glad someone do love my silly jokes.life is too short to be so grumpy,lets just enjoy it.so intend to suck and fuck many dicks as much as i can,dont want to come back from the dead.crying for dicks i never had.bwahhhahahaha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:44:53

A very popular girl that is currently on leave, previously worked at a venue. The venue was so busy on the hour, with guys coming in and out, that i arrived 10mins late in the room. The venue also had a policy that a guy must be out 5mins before the hour.

I was very upset, and told the lady, i am willing to give up 5mins on my hour, but not also an additional 10mins, as i arrived late due to the venues fault, not mine.

That got me banned frim the venue and the lady. I still like her a lot, bt to this day, she refuses to see me because i dared to demand at least 55mins, when paying for 60 mins.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1328
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:54:51

[QUOTE;1426856;Inai] A very popular girl that is currently on leave, previously worked at a venue. The venue was so busy on the hour, with guys coming in and out, that i arrived 10mins late in the room. The venue also had a policy that a guy must be out 5mins before the hour.

I was very upset, and told the lady, i am willing to give up 5mins on my hour, but not also an additional 10mins, as i arrived late due to the venues fault, not mine.

That got me banned frim the venue and the lady. I still like her a lot, bt to this day, she refuses to see me because i dared to demand at least 55mins, when paying for 60 mins.[/QUOTE

I tend to agree with the venue on this.

Arriving late has a ripple effect on all subsequent bookings.

Personally I am of the opinion that arriving late, is a sign of disrespect. If you can't respect my time, why should I respect you at all.

I was "raised" that arriving anything later than 7 minutes before the time is late.

If you are 10 min lates, it is your lost, why should someone else "pay" for your bad planning.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 21:06:54

On 2018-09-11 18:54:51 jjsoap said:
[QUOTE;1426856;Inai] A very popular girl that is currently on leave, previously worked at a venue. The venue was so busy on the hour, with guys coming in and out, that i arrived 10mins late in the room. The venue also had a policy that a guy must be out 5mins before the hour.

That got me banned frim the venue and the lady. I still like her a lot, bt to this day, she refuses to see me because i dared to demand at least 55mins, when paying for 60 mins.[/QUOTE

I tend to agree with the venue on this.

Arriving late has a ripple effect on all subsequent bookings.

Personally I am of the opinion that arriving late, is a sign of disrespect. If you can't respect my time, why should I respect you at all.

I was "raised" that arriving anything later than 7 minutes before the time is late.

If you are 10 min lates, it is your lost, why should someone else "pay" for your bad planning.

I was on time. The venue could not let me in on time, as lots of other Punters was leaving. Obviously if i were late, it was my wrong! BUT when the venue cannot let you in on time, it should not come off my time!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:21:48

Boss, I saw the lady who was dubbed conveyor belt Kelly is now back in Gauteng working from Sandton. Guys who complain about time should go book her, lol!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.