Blades - Re: Gfe vs FH
Re: Gfe vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 09:23:05
Edited: 2018-10-12 09:24:41

On 2018-10-12 09:10:09 J_69 said:

New dating and make-up sex is great but I think a one night stand is da bomb if you met and there was an instant attraction

In my younger years picking up girls at bars/clubs was my thing. I've had more than my share of one night stands. Although a few stand out as great, mostly they were akward and in many cases dissappointing. Mainly because they get shy when push comes to shove and many girls will not do certain things if they don't know you. Especially africaans speaking women.

In my experience the best sex I have ever had was with friends-with-benefits. Most often you are like minded, so experimenting and finding out what it takes to pleasure each other is fun and easy. There is also no pressure.

Certainly at least my top two sex partners were friends-with-benefits.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Gfe vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 10:01:51
Edited: 2018-10-12 10:03:17

I'll probably get some crap for this, but no-one has mentioned making love.

That usually unattainable moment when two relative strangers just align their chakras, get their shit together, seem to combine on another level or just have that moment where they are both exactly and precisely what they both need for that exact moment.

Now, I will agree it is an unusual thing but it's a phenomenal thing when it happens. When one is able to caste off the usual concerns of life, live for the moment and truly enjoy being enjoyed and enjoying the wonder of a lady truly enjoying herself.

The sort of time where, at the end of festivities, you are both a little dozy, have a happy smile on your faces and can just be for a moment more.

Yeah life rudely enters the picture again shortly afterwards but those rare moments where you can suspend it are spectacular.
Blades
Blades - Re: Gfe vs FH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 10:36:50

On 2018-10-12 10:01:51 tony b bop said:

That usually unattainable moment when two relative strangers just align their chakras, get their shit together, seem to combine on another level or just have that moment where they are both exactly and precisely what they both need for that exact moment.

Now, I will agree it is an unusual thing but it's a phenomenal thing when it happens. When one is able to caste off the usual concerns of life, live for the moment and truly enjoy being enjoyed and enjoying the wonder of a lady truly enjoying herself.

The sort of time where, at the end of festivities, you are both a little dozy, have a happy smile on your faces and can just be for a moment more.

Yeah life rudely enters the picture again shortly afterwards but those rare moments where you can suspend it are spectacular.

I'm too old for that shit...
Celia
Celia - Re: Gfe vs FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-12 11:38:33

You guys crack me up.

I enjoy "fun" sex for me being playful is just part of who I am. I'm naturally bubbly with a semi dry sense pf humour.. Don't get me wrong I can do sensual and hot and steamy. I just prefer wild fun light hearted romps.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Gfe vs FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-12 11:45:02

On 2018-10-12 10:01:51 tony b bop said:

Now that right there is my kind of vibe.
tony b bop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 11:46:58

Ahhh Blades, You're never too old for that shit. Too cynical maybe but never too old.

But don't get me wrong, there is plenty of room in life for a wild fun light hearted romp, a good hard sweat inducing, panting physical pomping of note, a ropes whips n' chains toy fest, a jelly filled paddling pool with strap on wearing midget dressed as a... Well you get the picture (or is it just me!)

Variety is the spice of life.
Celia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-12 11:50:01

On 2018-10-12 11:46:58 tony b bop said:
Ahhh Blades, You're never too old for that shit. Too cynical maybe but never too old.

But don't get me wrong, there is plenty of room in life for a wild fun light hearted romp, a good hard sweat inducing, panting physical pomping of note, a ropes whips n' chains toy fest, a jelly filled paddling pool with strap on wearing midget dressed as a... Well you get the picture (or is it just me!)

Variety is the spice of life.

No party is complete without a midget. Can I get a whoop whoop?
tony b bop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-12 12:06:04

Why yes you can you rubenesquely proportioned bundle of lustful temptation!

WHOOP WHOOP!
Celia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-12 12:07:14

On 2018-10-12 12:06:04 tony b bop said:
Why yes you can you rubenesquely proportioned bundle of lustful temptation!

WHOOP WHOOP!

That was a mouth full.. I hope you are too hehehehehhe
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gfe vs FH
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-12 12:29:50

On 2018-10-12 08:32:02 Celia said:
No sandwich?? :)

Fine I'll make you a sandwich but only cause it's you..

As for the fh car wash I was considering getting complimentary pine fresheners and hanging it on the guys penis as he walks out lmao ..

(To all please take everything said with a pinch of salt and with the humour its intended with. Last thing I want is a keyboard war. If you feel frustrated pm me I'm good at release)
[/QUOTE]

Ooooh sounds like a fun lunch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.