Posted: 2021-10-16 14:34:44

SS - brilliant response
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: FAQ - Top tips for new punters
Re: FAQ - Top tips for new punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-16 15:14:34
Edited: 2021-10-16 15:59:34

...lol.. Hey that's a good one although I was hoping you would do better...Hahaha...

...Like SuperStupidFuck or I.Q.Zero or I.Q:0 or something more depreciating...

Common, try again...You can do better...

Cheerleaders, help him out...lol...

I rest my case.

Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: FAQ - Top tips for new punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-17 18:36:28

On 2021-10-16 13:09:35 SuperFuck said:
You should use your flaws/imperfections/shortcomings as a USERNAME gents (self-deprecating).

I've always thought of usernames that could best describe oneself with one's positive attributes but on here it should be the opposite because this is really not the place for winners.

Therefore the best username to have is that of self pitty.

Having a username like SuperFuck is definitely not a good idea because it makes everyone else feel inferior and everyone will take offense to it.

On a site like this you need to avoid names that describes your strengths if you want to fit in and conform.

Winners (minority) are often ridiculed and insulted by those who are less fortunate (majority) as they feel offended and threatened by a winning attitude.

Advertisers are extremely insecure and because of this men who pitty themselves are great for business because they have low standards which is a more achievable bench mark for an advertiser to reach. Winners are not the target market here and this is obvious to many but it wasn't obvious to me hence I should change my name to something more suitable and conforming like "DumbAss" in order to blend in.

Just to give you more of an idea, suitable usernames that are great include but are not limited to:

* Mr Nobody.

* Teletubby.

* ASASH.

* Need4Passion.

* BOOBS (stomach).

* Semensquirter (two minute noodle or to cum very quick).

Why do you think the gold membership badge is a medal?

Seriously bud, for the most part nobody gives a rat's ass what your username is. But they are self-chosen so to the extent that it does contain any useful information, it doesn't tell us what you *ACTUALLY* are, it tells us what you *THINK* you are. People don't see the name "Superfuck" and think "he must be so good in bed, I wish I could be like him", they see the name and think "what a deluded arrogant asshole". Your name doesn't tell us that you *are* good in bed, it just tells us that you *think* you are good in bed. It's a world of difference.

It takes an almost complete lack of self- (and social-) awareness to anoint yourself with some grandiose title (and to refer to yourself as a "winner") and then when people roll their eyes to think "they must be jealous". (If there was any doubt about your lack of social awareness, your incompetent "turn a SP into a girlfriend" thread and other pearls of wisdom put those to rest pretty fast). And it takes douchebaggery to a new level to think that the ladies' reaction to you is one of insecurity rather than that they are thinking "oh, god another arrogant twat that thinks he is god's gift to women"
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: FAQ - Top tips for new punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-18 16:23:10

On 2021-10-17 18:36:28 Jimbob31 said:
On 2021-10-16 13:09:35 SuperFuck said: You should use your flaws/imperfections/shortcomings as a USERNAME gents (self-deprecating).

I've always thought of usernames that could best describe oneself with one's positive attributes but on here it should be the opposite because this is really not the place for winners.

Therefore the best username to have is that of self pitty.

Having a username like SuperFuck is definitely not a good idea because it makes everyone else feel inferior and everyone will take offense to it.

On a site like this you need to avoid names that describes your strengths if you want to fit in and conform.

Winners (minority) are often ridiculed and insulted by those who are less fortunate (majority) as they feel offended and threatened by a winning attitude.

Advertisers are extremely insecure and because of this men who pitty themselves are great for business because they have low standards which is a more achievable bench mark for an advertiser to reach. Winners are not the target market here and this is obvious to many but it wasn't obvious to me hence I should change my name to something more suitable and conforming like "DumbAss" in order to blend in.

Just to give you more of an idea, suitable usernames that are great include but are not limited to:

* Mr Nobody.

* Teletubby.

* ASASH.

* Need4Passion.

* BOOBS (stomach).

* Semensquirter (two minute noodle or to cum very quick).

Why do you think the gold membership badge is a medal?

Seriously bud, for the most part nobody gives a rat's ass what your username is. But they are self-chosen so to the extent that it does contain any useful information, it doesn't tell us what you *ACTUALLY* are, it tells us what you *THINK* you are. People don't see the name "Superfuck" and think "he must be so good in bed, I wish I could be like him", they see the name and think "what a deluded arrogant asshole". Your name doesn't tell us that you *are* good in bed, it just tells us that you *think* you are good in bed. It's a world of difference.

It takes an almost complete lack of self- (and social-) awareness to anoint yourself with some grandiose title (and to refer to yourself as a "winner") and then when people roll their eyes to think "they must be jealous". (If there was any doubt about your lack of social awareness, your incompetent "turn a SP into a girlfriend" thread and other pearls of wisdom put those to rest pretty fast). And it takes douchebaggery to a new level to think that the ladies' reaction to you is one of insecurity rather than that they are thinking "oh, god another arrogant twat that thinks he is god's gift to women"

*round of applause*
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-18 16:36:34

Let me put this politely...
You are all villainesses and you don't stand a chance against a superhero...lol...Go sleep.

SuperFuck

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-18 16:49:36
Edited: 2021-10-18 16:50:25

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.