Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marriage sex
Re: Marriage sex
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 21:00:05
Edited: 2019-09-19 21:58:53

On 2019-09-19 19:53:07 Bonzaromeo said:
....... lack of intimacy in a marriage is soul destroying.

Just hugs and kisses initiated by my wife would be a good start. Sex would be next level.

Juicy Pussy Slayer, I'm keen to read your sequel post.

I'm of the mind that I've got to try and listen, really listen, harder than I ever have, and maybe, just maybe there is some hope of pulling my marriage into a happier direction.

In the meantime, it's still MG's, to get that vital touch that we all need.

* Continuation:...My tone is about to change Bonzaromeo...what I'm about to mention might sound wrong to you but it got me laid and loved to the point where I actually couldn't keep up with her lust/love.

* Although I gave them spare keys to my home I still treated them like guests and I mean this in a good way.

* They knew for a fact that whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours and what ever I give to you will remain yours forever but my children are my children.

* I joked about us having children and that when we do that they are mine and little did they know that I was serious and that I planted seeds inside their minds as much as I planted my seeds/sperm inside her.

* Yes I use psychology all the time. I first fuck the mind before anything else. Women are smart and I learnt from them that psychology beholds immense power.

* We would be in bed every night by 8pm Monday to Thursday.

* In public I would point out what she might find attractive in a man by tell her to look at that guy wow his muscles are bigger then mine and we would joke about things like that and conversely I would point out sexy women and tell her wow the way that lady's ass is bouncing is giving me an erection and vice versa she would tell me to look at that woman her skirt is so transparent you can see her thong.

* Yes we encourage each other to look.

* Yes we made each other jealous.

* Yes this made us horny.

* Yes I gave them all my trust because I didn't care whether on or not that they might cheat because I knew that if they fuck things up I will just simply move on. I never holdon too tight to anything in life. I was never clingy. I had an: "I dont care if you fuck things up attitude because my heart is soft outside but the core is solid gold so no matter what you do, you can never break my heart but instead you will break your own."

* To be continued (maybe).
ssurfer
ssurfer - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 21:13:52

to all the men complaining and having marriage sex problems, maybe somebody like me or someone else is just giving your wife better regular sex. I have like 3 married ladies on my stick regularly and they do most of the initiation not me. O well, I'm not complaining...
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6621
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 21:38:02

Have an affair see wgs go to socials if they not in the mood they not. I will not beg I am currently serving my community with distiction. You do ur thing IL do mine currently seeing this married woman God do we have fun.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 21:52:24

On 2019-09-19 21:13:52 ssurfer said:
to all the men complaining and having marriage sex problems, maybe somebody like me or someone else is just giving your wife better regular sex. I have like 3 married ladies on my stick regularly and they do most of the initiation not me. O well, I'm not complaining...

I assume ur not married or else somebody is bending ur wife too...just asking
pta69er
pta69er - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 21:53:55

Sounds like my crap marriage, i am going to donate my cock to research as unused
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1126
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 23:39:34
Edited: 2019-09-19 23:41:55

On 2019-09-19 10:43:40 Ms Paige said:
I don't get it. Why does married woman loose interest in their sex life with hubby?

Ms Paige, I salute you. I think true intimacy is such a difficult thing to achieve. It requires both partners to be vulnerable and caring/ gentle with the other's vulnerability.

It's not something South African men (or women) are traditionally taught. But it is the only way to true connection and intimacy...
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-20 00:42:42

What's crazy is you hear guys complain about not getting it at home, that time the wife is doing some freaky shit in the street
PetersParty
PetersParty - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-20 04:18:53

Hi FetishFreak,

Firstly love your username.

I have put together a few questions for you to answer. If you are willing to share your answers and are completely honest. I have a theory and a strong opinion on what went wrong and the way forward.

Question 1

1. When you first started dating. How many times a week did you have sex?

1a. What sexual acts then did she allow and not allow?

Question 2

2. Referring to answers in question 1. When did this change?

Question 3

3. What is it that changed?

A. The number of times per week

B. Was it the rules changed

C. Or Both

If you do share with the forum your answers and are in no way obligated to. I am sure we find a large percentage of punters. Either having the same answers or very close similarities.

I really do hope you answer and share them on the Forum. As I think there is a very simple reasons why we punt and why this happens in so many marriages.

I urge all Married punters as well as punters evolved in long term serious relationships. To please answer the questions and share your answers on the forum. As we will find more common denominators than we think. On the real reasons why we punt, why the things mentioned in this post happen in marriages and who really is to blame for this happening in marriges.

We can learn a lot from each other and possibly help others.
Meg
Meg - Re: Marriage sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7002
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 08:04:26

The lack of sex happens when one or both parties stops trying.
To much effort.
Relationships isn't a once off efort you put in.
It's a team effort you build up for years.
The effort you put in to winnig this person over goes out the door as soon as you have them.
Never stop your efforts. Because someone out there are waiting on what you take for granted.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marriage sex
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-20 09:53:49
Edited: 2019-09-20 09:57:40

Mr PP...... Q1...... No sex before marriage.
Q2. We agreed on every second day ( i wanted every day, this still hasn't changed for me)

It changed at about month no 2........ the excuse is I'm 'over sexed' and she's tired......

Miss Meg. Both parties have to work on it...... not just 1. ;)

And we are down to 2-3 times per month. If I'm lucky otherwise just twice......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.