AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2049
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 15:17:22

On 2021-11-02 07:16:05 jtrdbn said:
AE. Dude sounds like you were exposed to a heavy dose of sadstory-21 and are now infected with whiteknight-titus.

Go visit a few different providers and you'll see how quickly you get over it. Most of the stories you hear in this industry are bs, tear jerkers aimed to tug at your heart and wallet strings.

I am guessing that you are 100% spot on with this. I'm sure it happens all the time. There are probably threads buried here with many similar scenarios. The ladies are only in it for the money, after all they need to put a plate on the table.

The question is how far will the go to get that plate on the table. Will it involve "blamed miscommunication" will she lure you with lies and decieit. Will she be honest and up front telling you she needs airtime and the money is really going for airtime.

Sometimes we dream and hope that dream can come true. After all the working ladies do deserve love and respect too.

Those of you whom watched the movie Pretty woman know this is all just fantasy. Even if someone is genuinely 100% committed to making this dream come true... It still takes two to tango. If she is not up for it, then the whole dream falls flat on its face.

Maybe it's that search and hope of a miracle that there is that one person that is different from everyone else and does not belong in the circumstances that she is in.

We can all hope and dream for a fairytale come true, some have the capability to make them come true. Some that have that capability can also be very easily duped too
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In a bit of a pickle
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 15:25:53

Locote!!!
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2637
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 15:34:27

If you seriously want to help the child, go for it and do it with all honesty.
Don't look for friends with benefits from mother afterwards.

Think of it as a church donation without the cup of tea and cookies every Sunday. Do a long term deposit for the child, say maturing in 5-10-12 years from now and forget about it completely.

If you do a recurring one, it will become an expectation and what if you cannot keep up with in future. It will also create records and a paper trail. The mother may also ask you for it in future and it will have a potential to be misused.

My 2c
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2056
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 16:05:00

On 2021-11-02 15:34:27 uwillwantme said:
If you seriously want to help the child, go for it and do it with all honesty.
Don't look for friends with benefits from mother afterwards.

Think of it as a church donation without the cup of tea and cookies every Sunday. Do a long term deposit for the child, say maturing in 5-10-12 years from now and forget about it completely.

If you do a recurring one, it will become an expectation and what if you cannot keep up with in future. It will also create records and a paper trail. The mother may also ask you for it in future and it will have a potential to be misused.

My 2c

Exactly what you are saying. Not for any other personal gain than to see a smile on the ladies face that all her worries and troubles can come to an end. I know there is no silver bullet to that either.

Does anyone remember in Pretty woman if she did end up with him or not?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 16:05:54

Locote!!!

Rachel
Rachel - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 16:16:04

On 2021-11-01 17:02:26 vampirezn said:
Superfuck has a whole thread on how to make an SP your girlfriend.

vzn

Lol oh yes I remember that beauty!! Hahaha
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2063
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 17:33:57

On 2021-11-02 16:16:04 Rachel said:
On 2021-11-01 17:02:26 vampirezn said: Superfuck has a whole thread on how to make an SP your girlfriend.

vzn

Lol oh yes I remember that beauty!! Hahaha

It would be so easy if that were the case. In this case I don't think the lady cares for me more than the next client.

Maybe I had just been given the real world version of GFE, with radio silence, and additionally added ex or current BF as an extra.

I'm seriously thinking I should just stick to partying and stop trying to think a hot sexy lady would ever truly be interested in me for the person that I am instead of what's in my wallet
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2334
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 17:52:57

[QUOTE;3258575;AnthonyEdwards

I'm seriously thinking I should just stick to partying and stop trying to think a hot sexy lady would ever truly be interested in me for the person that I am instead of what's in my wallet[/QUOTE]

You have good intentions:

Don't listen to anyone, if you really want to help her financially, with her child school fees or her career or setting up a trust fund for her child please do it, if you really want to do it.

I am where I am because I met wonderful people who helped me as well.

Listen to your own heart.

Warm kisses
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 19:15:14

Locote!!!

AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2068
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 19:19:35

On 2021-11-02 19:15:14 SuperFuck said:

Locote!!!

He was in isle 13 earlier

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.