Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: virus
Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 09:37:21

the truth is starting to come out and people are going to be pissed when they realize they were acting like fools so certain individuals could get rich www.youtube.com/watch
kevman
kevman - Re: virus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 10:31:50

It must really be awful living with such fear and anxiety that everyone is out to get you, everything has an agenda, someone is trying to control you and trying to poison you.

I just wonder how long me must wait to see the outcome of these conspiracies and when we will regret it. Next year, 5 years?
Is it just going to fade away never to be mentioned again?
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 10:38:41

it must even worse to be so stupid as to fall for a hoax like this
and they are not out to"get me" they are out to get YOU

I am untouchable
Kooni
Kooni - Re: virus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2984
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 10:50:02

On 2021-12-02 10:31:50 kevman said:
It must really be awful living with such fear and anxiety that everyone is out to get you, everything has an agenda, someone is trying to control you and trying to poison you.

I just wonder how long me must wait to see the outcome of these conspiracies and when we will regret it. Next year, 5 years?
Is it just going to fade away never to be mentioned again?

The goal posts will keep moving, think it started at 1 year, last I have seen is 5 years.

But the answer is there for all to see, just check the numbers.
kevman
kevman - Re: virus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 10:52:08

On 2021-12-02 09:37:21 wild_one said:
the truth is starting to come out and people are going to be pissed when they realize they were acting like fools so certain individuals could get rich www.youtube.com/watch

What truth?
That business people will push their business agendas?
Oh no, not that. The coincidence that I have a business and product and then also promoting the use of it.

cOnsPiracY !!!!

Just because someone is making money from the situation does not make it a bad thing.
If the product did nothing then there is a product problem. Try to separate the two; someone is always making money out of a situation.
Especially kak situations; someone has a solution and they charge for it, doesnt mean because they make money from that there is a conspiracy.

We live in a time where countless people ( scientists ) can very the legitimacy of something, so we do not need to live in constant fear and worry that we are being sold snake oil.
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 11:57:31
Edited: 2021-12-02 12:00:16

@Kooni we are at 11 dead of the vaccine just in my area , and obviously they do their best to cover it up , but it has become so bad that nurses at the state clinic in town are telling people not to take the vaccine , they are starting to wake up

too late for many though , there is currently no way of reversing the process , it also appears that they are giving placebo's in many batches , obviously trying to stagger the deaths so its not so obvious

but you keep joking and laughing buddy , I grant you that much considering the sacrifice you made for humanity , obviously unknowingly but still appreciated
www.youtube.com/watch

Lady London
Lady London - Re: virus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 12:16:02

On 2021-12-02 11:57:31 wild_one said:
@Kooni we are at 11 dead of the vaccine just in my area , and obviously they do their best to cover it up , but it has become so bad that nurses at the state clinic in town are telling people not to take the vaccine , they are starting to wake up

too late for many though , there is currently no way of reversing the process , it also appears that they are giving placebo's in many batches , obviously trying to stagger the deaths so its not so obvious

but you keep joking and laughing buddy , I grant you that much considering the sacrifice you made for humanity , obviously unknowingly but still appreciated
www.youtube.com/watch

In Switzerland its vaccinated and non vaccinated lines for shopping, restaurants etc, watch this space - it's just the start!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: virus
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-02 12:41:41

"""""""""""""""IRIS THE VIRUS"""""""""""""""
Caribbean Carla
Caribbean Carla - Re: virus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 13:28:48

"Iris-the-virus" Hilarious lol

To continue on my previous post with the previous COVID 19 thread.

Yes, I'm fully vaxed.

The fact that the virus was able to mutate a strain that bypasses the Immune System and even the newly manufactured vaccine, does not surprise me in the least.

I expected as much, as I stated in my prior post this seems to be a smart virus with the ability to learn. Which eerily shares characteristics of the HIV virus.

Maybe this is why I'm so fascinated by this "engineered abomination"
It shows more intellectual promise than a few souls I have had the unfortunate pleasure to encounter - no I'm not referring to anyone on the purple world.

Anyways having said that. I still believe being vaccinated or at very least getting COVID will be your body's best fighting chance.

Simply because your immune system works on memory cells.

My greatest concern is for those whom to date have not been vaccinated nor sick with COVID.

By the time you do encounter the virus it might be such a super-mutated strain.
You could highly likely be hospitalized and may not survive.

Tx
Xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: virus
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-02 14:11:09

On 2021-12-02 10:50:02 Kooni said:
On 2021-12-02 10:31:50

The goal posts will keep moving, think it started at 1 year, last I have seen is 5 years.

But the answer is there for all to see, just check the numbers.

I set the goal posts at 2y, meaning another 20-21 months left...., and im stil hoping that i am wrong!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.