mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Excuses to leave home
Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 407
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 14:29:58

It's difficult for me to escape on a weekend. I sometimes say I have
lunch with my sponsor (I am in Alcoholics Anonymous). My sponsor knows I have another addiction, pussy, and says I can use him as an excuse any time.
Or else I have a cellphone problem and have to go to Vodashop, and the queues are always "terrible".
The worst was when my vehicle was stolen last year when I was visiting a WG in Edenvale (I live in another suburb). I couldn't get into the property because someone else had parked badly and I parked in the street.I have central locking and an immobilizer it was in a quiet suburb. I thought it was safe until I came out an hour later.
I reported it to Tracker and took an Uber to the copshop. My wife said she was coming with her son and I thought I was done for if she was with me when I made my statement. I had to give the correct address where the vehicle was stolen from and I had no explanation for being there.
But because of Covid and social distancing the cops chased her out of the charge office and I made my statement alone.
I then lied to her my wife, saying it was in the mall parking. And I got away with it.
And I got my bakkie back.
My fear is always that I have an accident when I am punting and having no excuse for being in that area.
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 15:06:55

Geez Merv.... That is an intense story!! I would have shet bricks.

Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 15:13:34

On 2022-01-09 14:29:58 mervhughes said:
It's difficult for me to escape on a weekend. I sometimes say I have
lunch with my sponsor (I am in Alcoholics Anonymous). My sponsor knows I have another addiction, pussy, and says I can use him as an excuse any time.
Or else I have a cellphone problem and have to go to Vodashop, and the queues are always "terrible".
The worst was when my vehicle was stolen last year when I was visiting a WG in Edenvale (I live in another suburb). I couldn't get into the property because someone else had parked badly and I parked in the street.I have central locking and an immobilizer it was in a quiet suburb. I thought it was safe until I came out an hour later.
I reported it to Tracker and took an Uber to the copshop. My wife said she was coming with her son and I thought I was done for if she was with me when I made my statement. I had to give the correct address where the vehicle was stolen from and I had no explanation for being there.
But because of Covid and social distancing the cops chased her out of the charge office and I made my statement alone.
I then lied to her my wife, saying it was in the mall parking. And I got away with it
And I got my bakkie back.
My fear is always that I have an accident when I am punting and having no excuse for being in that area.

Wow, and yes bru, I fear on how to explain a car accident/ heart attack at a venue in pta/ jhb when I was supposed to be golfing.
peterb
peterb - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 606
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 15:15:12

I own multiple companies so its generally easy. I never punt at night unless I am taking clients out

But this time of the year when everything is quiet and the kids home, missus home - you get the where are you going and why

Pisses me off...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9687
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 18:08:52
Edited: 2022-01-10 18:09:38

On 2022-01-03 11:31:06 semensquirter said:
"Babe, did you hear that noise coming from the engine?"
Car is booked in for a service...
I even got the service centre driver to take me to my booking...LOL

Eish...My luck!!!...
Booked the car for an "emergency inspection" ...
The Mrs knows that I will wait for the vehicle for a couple of hours...
AND the lady that I have my boner pointer at.... ad is off....so cannot confirm...
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Excuses to leave home
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 18:27:35

Speaking of heart attacks....
I had an older gentleman visiting now and then...when he cums it is so intense and afterwards he was out of breath and just sitting there trying to compose himself *palm-in-face*...so much so that i worried that he will just collapse!
I gave him something to drink and just sat beside him rubbing his shoulders and back until he was looking better and them helped him getting dressed...
And he just said "wow that was good! I will be back soon!
I just told myself that with him i had to be VERY gentle!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Excuses to leave home
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:36:32

Well as the first "work" day of the year draws to a end... I can tell you some punters are very happy that it is back to work and back to school time... Makes working in a visit to the ladies a lot easier on some;)

Today was a great day.;)
JackFrost
JackFrost - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 23:56:01

And this has become more challenging since working from home became the norm. Going into the office used te be the go to, but now, especially in Cape where pickings are scarce, where I live I am 40minutes drive from most SPs. My punting has taken a sad knock
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9695
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 00:59:14

On 2022-01-10 23:56:01 JackFrost said:
And this has become more challenging since working from home became the norm. Going into the office used te be the go to, but now, especially in Cape where pickings are scarce, where I live I am 40minutes drive from most SPs. My punting has taken a sad knock

Same issue here...If only I was at the office... I would have pomped half of the Sandton ladies by now....LOL
So now it's excuses like servicing the car, going to get Home improvement stuff, etc...EISH
Dimash97
Dimash97 - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 06:00:19
Edited: 2022-01-11 06:03:36

"A man's got to do, what a man's got to do" should suffice.
Sadly not.

The Struggles of being in a typical Traditional Monogamous Marriage.

Just don't..

It's a broken system.

Monogamy is Monotony.

Imagine there were things like open relationships... Just Imagine..!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.