ASASH - Re: Don't try me again
Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 621
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:22:26

On 2022-03-02 17:09:27 Bella Pink said:
On 2022-03-02 16:44:36 ASASH said:
I am not changing the subject, the review is the second last one and in my opinion its recent. Changing the subject would be asking you if you fixed your folliculitis on your pubic area. The main reason i did not review. Instead of typing here go get a warm compress or maybe consider a cortisone shot.

Shame, to come here nd insult ladies like that is pretty bottom of the barrel lowlife type of behavior... Ppl ur age are happily and peacefully retired at old age homes .. I suggest u get urself a senior sash and stop trying to bring ppl down, maybe u might be a happier person.

Lol my age uhm okay so even though i am in my 30s, we can confirm you dont want to see over 50s? Over 60s? That was not an insult but facts. Im not insulting you, i infact helped you by not reviewing.
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Don't try me again
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:28:51

On 2022-03-02 17:22:26 ASASH said:

Lol my age uhm okay so even though i am in my 30s, we can confirm you dont want to see over 50s? Over 60s? That was not an insult but facts. Im not insulting you, i infact helped you by not reviewing.

The old age is calling ur name, u'll be more peaceful there... if that doesn't help u then there's no hope for u.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-03 07:56:32

There's reasoning behind everything. Just like Kacee says before you block send them a msg and say 1 2 3 then block. If he continues to runt then I agree what an asshole. Theee are many assholes around but ar least when you come to the forum and done 1 2 3 then we all agree block block and fcken block his S. Sometimes i agree like my last post sometimes I rather not review but they guys that pvt msg me i will tell them the names of msg or WG that pissed me off. Money is too tight to mention even some dont say.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.