Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 13:23:21

@Rb and @Angie
Have you ever paid a cancelation fee to a punter when you had to cancel?

Btw, i often get 3 quotes for work at my house. It means somebody drives out to do the quote (travel time + time at my house at least an hour). Another hour to prepare the quote. So two hours spend to give a quote.
But two of the three guys will not get the work...And they have incurred real cost and effort. Yet probably earning less per hour (or per day) on a net basis than most SPs.
IMO, life is a whole lot more unfair to them....
Allora
Allora - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 13:45:33

On 2024-04-28 16:54:58 Jess said:
On 2024-04-28 16:45:33 Michelle Savaty @ Pablos said: On 2024-04-28 16:40:06 Exxon said: A cancellation fee will smooth out everything. It's not good enough that you told her you were canceling an hour before time. If an sp did that to me, I would be mad. Settle with a cancellation fee so you can see her again.

This is bullshit.

Where on earth do you people get this from.

So it must then be fair for the punter to also charge a canselation fee to the sp. As he drove out his petrol, canselled an appointment or whatever.

You people have seriously lost the plot. I mean anything can happen, and sometimes i get it.
You dont always think at that speciffic time, oh shit let me just let the lady know i cant make it.

You ladies need to really start thinking for yourselves. Men think with logic. Woman with emotions. Men dont always think of the stupid little things like we woman do.

Give them a break.

It's called a kind gesture.

Note that no one on this thread demanded a cancellation fee, they merely suggested it as a kindness extended to the person who lost out because of a short notice cancelation.

Correct. yes yes yes, that's if my memory still serves me well. That's what I recall too
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 13:51:28

Paying a cancellation fee is not compulsory is just a good gesture as some will say, I grew up in the rural areas of mpumalanga where young and old people greet when they pass each other on the road I relocated to joburg where non of that exists and I was shocked at first, those who feel the need to pay cancellation fees must do so and those who don't must not be bashed and forced to do so especially by other punters who are trying to score some points from the WG's.LOL
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10908
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:07:27
Edited: 2024-04-29 14:07:52

On 2024-04-28 19:09:02 Gwede1980 said:
Hahahaha the Simpin' punters on this forum all about cancellation fees and sh!t,are you Simps trying to score some free session from the ladies or what? the man took time to cancel that is enough.

Then in return dear Gwede1980....in relation to your last post ...

Do you retract your attack on those who out of decency and curtesy do as they choose ....you do realise u have done exactly that which u accusing them of and in effect they have NOT done?

RB
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10909
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:16:55
Edited: 2024-04-29 14:17:58

On 2024-04-29 13:23:21 Fred9 said:
@Rb and @Angie
Have you ever paid a cancelation fee to a punter when you had to cancel?

Btw, i often get 3 quotes for work at my house. It means somebody drives out to do the quote (travel time + time at my house at least an hour). Another hour to prepare the quote. So two hours spend to give a quote.
But two of the three guys will not get the work...And they have incurred real cost and effort. Yet probably earning less per hour (or per day) on a net basis than most SPs.
IMO, life is a whole lot more unfair to them....

Dear Fred9...

Firstly.

I have not called you out on your action at all.

Second I have not shown my preference for or anti cancellation fees.

Third if u have ever been in touch with me u would know my cancellation policy so I shall leave it upto you to contact me and find out should u ever wish to know.

Lastly ....relevancy is the key .

Your story warrants discussion and points of view that differ.

No need to feel picked on.

You shared.

People commented .

That's it.

Something either understood not to be repeated again, a new approach for the future...?

Or..

Who the fuck cares and u continue doing it your way.

Comme si. Comme sa.

RB.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:21:31

My beautiful RB I didn't attack anyone my love, is just the way this punters were bashing and crucifying the poor punter you would be convinced they were trying to score a free punt, but to you my sweetie I apologise neh.G.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:22:30

On 2024-04-28 18:15:00 TheMuff said:
Fred, Fred, Fred x 9

I'm with Mimime V10.1 on this one, just more to the point.

Absoluut BS!
You're returning from your walk at 9, knowing full well you have an appointment at 10.

When were you going to shower and get ready, and leave, or do the ladies also live in your estate?

So you bumped into your imaginary friend, whom you had an appointment with for later the week, and just let him scramble your plans??

Next BS
Misses and kids loitering around the house an hour before your booking...
What were you going to spin her about you getting all ready and spruced up after your walk??

Face it.... you ran out of marbles last minute. Now you're offended cause you did the noble thing to cancel last minute and you can't understand why the ladies are pissed at you. Shame how dare they!

Get some backbone man!
Contact the ladies, come clean and at least offer them something for their time and trouble.

Absolute gentleman response

Thank you
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10910
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:25:53

On 2024-04-29 14:21:31 Gwede1980 said:
My beautiful RB I didn't attack anyone my love, is just the way this punters were bashing and crucifying the poor punter you would be convinced they were trying to score a free punt, but to you my sweetie I apologise neh.G.

You toooo sweet.

You owe me no apology

You see I didn't get that anybody was being attacked at all.

If anything a civil debate was had.

I think you owe those decent punters,an apology for accusing them of hoping their decency warrants freebies and not because they simply Gentlemen of another sort.

Kiss u fondly.

X

RB.
peterb
peterb - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1522
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 14:29:07

His story

Their story

Somewhere in the middle - the truth

As for cancellation fees. I had a client (huge SOE) that was based in the centre of Pretoria. We had a meeting every Thursday at 8AM. I live in JHB South and had to leave just after 4am to get there in time. My team of six from various parts of Gauteng had to be there.

We would be in reception and they would call up to tell them that we have arrived for our scheduled meeting. Many a time they would call down and say that they have no problems/ issues and they will see us next week.

Time effort fuel wasted... so it happens
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 18:20:35

On 2024-04-28 19:09:02 Gwede1980 said:
Hahahaha the Simpin' punters on this forum all about cancellation fees and sh!t,are you Simps trying to score some free session from the ladies or what? the man took time to cancel that is enough.

Aai Gwede.... You had to pull the "simp" card in only your 2nd comment, where did you learn your debating skills, ANCYL? When you have nothing constructive to add, "play the card"

You keep on harping about this being a transaction based. Let my explain in terms you might understand.

You and 39 of your mates feel hungry.
You all go to the local take out for a bite.
When its your turn to pay, you realise you left your wallet at home, you cancel your order. Its ok.

At shift change the KFC manager tellies up and thinks 39 Streetwise Two's not bad. 40 would have been better, but hey, what the hell

Booking a lady/ladies on this site, is somehow different.

Here's how.
Normally the don't have a line of 40 customers per day.
They too have lives, and need to make appropriate arrangements.
Some go to a lot of trouble to look their absolute best for wen we arrive.

So can you start to see the difference?

Yes it is transactional based, but its quite a unique transaction dont you agree?

I can assure you I have never expected anything from any lady, bar from what we initially agreed upon. So no freebie hunting here!

I'd rather be suspected of being a simp by a Dumbass, than go through life acting like a Doos!

@Fred9
You want to tell me you don't understand the difference between getting quotes, and accepting one?

We are all here on this site for our own reasons.... But thank God we're not all cut from the same cloth.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.