Navigation
Garry
Garry - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:23

Hey Goodguy

It seems to me that you are no goodguy after all. I'm pretty sure that Johan200 had it right, when he asked you if you are not Heinrich by any chance? If I have got my facts straight, there's a 99% probability that you are the same Heinrich "wanker" that bad mouthed Rosa in 2004 and was kicked of this site by Sally. (I am not going to mention your surname and id here, but I can if I want to...)

I did not like your false comments about Rosa then, and now you remain a wanker my friend...

I had a "appointment" with your blonde Groenkloof Pretoria Girlfriend, who's real name starts with a L on Friday. (I am not going to name her here.) It did not seem to me as if she has stopped selling her body at all...

It seems that the business that you got her involved in isn't that legit either.

Now I am going to do a Carlblake to you: I am still screwing your girlfriend and and are paying for it and she loves it, Heinrich Wanker!!!

Cheers

Garry
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:23

Warning! There's a blonde Gauteng girl who charges more than she contracts for. She takes money from her visitor's purses, and also takes their motor registration numbers. So if you confront her about money missing from your purse, or cross her in any way she finds your significant other's telephone number and exposes you. I haven't been caught like this, but it was only luck.

I am not going to name her here, but are going to avoid her like the pest....

Cheers

Garry
johan200
johan200 - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 391
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24
Edited: 2007-11-18 20:34:05

Garry, email me the name of the Gauteng poppie who scams clients.. [email protected]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts

My story has a good ending. I have no intention or will to get away from my Beautiful Face. There is now an understanding that cash or gifts outside of business is not going to happen from me Period...I provide small non economic but important things she needs, the other guys provide the bottomless pit of cash and gifts that she wants.

I love having her as my friend even more so when we have time to shag each other senseless without wondering what its going to finally cost.

Just love my FckBuddy!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

A professional Ho has no desire to be a housewife bulgy. She just needs cash, security, conversation and not you...or I. When a male comes along who is prepared to step up to the plate with all the above AND an abundant cashflow he is going to get hurt...badly, if he cant get his head around the concept of shared assets.

As for my Fckbuddy? All I can say is it would be criminal for 1 man to have her all to himself.Although they will try their best, most of the girls who have developed a taste for this business will simply never get enough from 1 man and that's their story, not good but not bad.
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile

2 strokes...guess u cant satisfy 1 chic every time...waaaaaaah!!
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile

Hey Guys

2 strokes, is totally right. Maybe it is the same with us. Most of us are not like Andre, who will stick to one girl only... Gorgeous and good as she may be, there is allways the temptation to try something new and fresh and most probably it is the same with the girls...

Now Carlblake, let's get realistic. These girls see many men who are nice, charming and good in the sack. You may have a wonderful "grootseun en die tweeling" and give the girl a absolutely wonderful time, but so does the next guy and the next...

On a lighter note. When chatting with two of my favorite girls the other day, after beeing with one of them the subject of gifts came up and the nonsense story that one of them made a guy so in love with her that he almost lost his bar from giving gifts to her.

They immediately demanded cheap perfume and cars and laughed their heads of when I told them, that I haven't won the lotto yet... There's some of the very good girls, who are not into demanding endless gifts and extra cash for sure.

Cheers

Garry
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile

hey garry bru...seriously, how do you you live with yourself. After you vist your favourite poppie and go home to your other half...dont u have a conscience bru, ...dont u feel guilty?
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile

Hey Carlblake

Maybe I rationalize. Yes for sure I really love my significant other and she's sexy and great and beautiful. Let me just say this: I had been totally faithful to her for many years, but then things happenend that I am not going to discuss here, which changed my view on beeing faithful completely.

Maybe I am addicted to sex, like people get on cigarretes, alcohol and drugs. The thing is that if you visited one working girl and the experience was really great, what is better than having sex with a stunning woman? Having sex with another beautiful woman...and with another....

Maybe it is not so much for real for me with the working girls. I do not know. The thing is that I have a serious sex drive and some money at times... and some of the working girls are very nice persons and a lot of fun and in a wierd way it is also good for my realationship with my significant other.

Here's some other guy's views on why we do it and I am in total agreement to what Nomad has to say.

http://www.esa.co.za/forum//read.php?1,4558,4585#msg-4585

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

So Garry, you had what I call a "life defining experience" that changed you...like me...Regret not what you have done, only what you havent done!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.